| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Poll Question: Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
3 [60.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [40.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?
    Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 4:15pm

phantaci, if mishap is a cool dude give him my quakelive tag: deadaim_

tell him to add me
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 4:37pm
i was laughing too hard at Spamguin to shoot because it looked like he was just playing keep away with those guys.. i just backed up and watched and crack'd the fk up :) there were 3 dudes under him just Spaming there ass's off lol spamguin is probably wondering how i knew it was him so quick.. it could of only been him or JKD

Veda did some nice sh1t too.. i like the way they both play.. id haft to play with them more though before i could work with them without talking like i do with Seif.. i just know exactly what Seif does on every map and i count on him to show up at the right time on a run.. but it was fun play'n with all you guys.. Rican your funny as hell dude and i really like that.. no home :) it just makes it more fun.. just don't haft to worry bout you talk'n lol Phantasi never says nutt'n because he's a dam pub try hard :) he can be funny when he really wants too though.. ive just been playn to try to knock some of the ctf rust off for when i get my 360 back this week, but maybe i'll play a little more with you guys if it stays fun like that and don't get all who's a pro :) i talk some sh1t on here just for sh1ts and giggles but i really do just play for fun.. i could care less about being some ut3 star.. i save that sh1t for the real world :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

phantaci, if mishap is a cool dude give him my quakelive tag: deadaim_

tell him to add me
the problem is me paw and worm all lost contact with him -_-
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

i was laughing too hard at Spamguin to shoot because it looked like he was just playing keep away with those guys.. i just backed up and watched and crack'd the fk up :) there were 3 dudes under him just Spaming there ass's off lol spamguin is probably wondering how i knew it was him so quick.. it could of only been him or JKD

Veda did some nice sh1t too.. i like the way they both play.. id haft to play with them more though before i could work with them without talking like i do with Seif.. i just know exactly what Seif does on every map and i count on him to show up at the right time on a run.. but it was fun play'n with all you guys.. Rican your funny as hell dude and i really like that.. no home :) it just makes it more fun.. just don't haft to worry bout you talk'n lol Phantasi never says nutt'n because he's a dam pub try hard :) he can be funny when he really wants too though.. ive just been playn to try to knock some of the ctf rust off for when i get my 360 back this week, but maybe i'll play a little more with you guys if it stays fun like that and don't get all who's a pro :) i talk some sh1t on here just for sh1ts and giggles but i really do just play for fun.. i could care less about being some ut3 star.. i save that sh1t for the real world :)

aww look at syzyshyt bein nice!  O:
pshaw, you should see me with my ctf partner, would be even better  ;P
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 5:08pm
lol sizzle i wasnt talking yesterday cuz i had music blasting and was pissed at chris i mean remedy :) for running from me that game :(
i love you too chris lol
i had to end that spree and becuz i wasnt wearing my headfones when he ran away i lost him
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Penguin

i was laughing too hard at Spamguin to shoot because it looked like he was just playing keep away with those guys.. i just backed up and watched and crack'd the fk up :) there were 3 dudes under him just Spaming there ass's off lol spamguin is probably wondering how i knew it was him so quick.. it could of only been him or JKD Veda did some nice sh1t too.. i like the way they both play.. id haft to play with them more though before i could work with them without talking like i do with Seif.. i just know exactly what Seif does on every map and i count on him to show up at the right time on a run.. but it was fun play'n with all you guys.. Rican your funny as hell dude and i really like that.. no home :) it just makes it more fun.. just don't haft to worry bout you talk'n lol Phantasi never says nutt'n because he's a dam pub try hard :) he can be funny when he really wants too though.. ive just been playn to try to knock some of the ctf rust off for when i get my 360 back this week, but maybe i'll play a little more with you guys if it stays fun like that and don't get all who's a pro :) i talk some sh1t on here just for sh1ts and giggles but i really do just play for fun.. i could care less about being some ut3 star.. i save that sh1t for the real world :)

being nice? pshaw i didn't say you were play'n great in general :) who's ya patna? Bumrash? lol jk Bum
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by ax412

lol sizzle i wasnt talking yesterday cuz i had music blasting and was pissed at chris i mean remedy :) for running from me that game :(
i love you too chris lol
i had to end that spree and becuz i wasnt wearing my headfones when he ran away i lost him
I went to town on ur ass too
Riff Raff - True Artist
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 7:17pm

i was laughing too hard at Spamguin to shoot because it looked like he was just playing keep away with those guys.. i just backed up and watched and crack'd the fk up :) there were 3 dudes under him just Spaming there ass's off lol spamguin is probably wondering how i knew it was him so quick.. it could of only been him or JKD Veda did some nice sh1t too.. i like the way they both play.. id haft to play with them more though before i could work with them without talking like i do with Seif.. i just know exactly what Seif does on every map and i count on him to show up at the right time on a run.. but it was fun play'n with all you guys.. Rican your funny as hell dude and i really like that.. no home :) it just makes it more fun.. just don't haft to worry bout you talk'n lol Phantasi never says nutt'n because he's a dam pub try hard :) he can be funny when he really wants too though.. ive just been playn to try to knock some of the ctf rust off for when i get my 360 back this week, but maybe i'll play a little more with you guys if it stays fun like that and don't get all who's a pro :) i talk some sh1t on here just for sh1ts and giggles but i really do just play for fun.. i could care less about being some ut3 star.. i save that sh1t for the real world :)

being nice? pshaw i didn't say you were play'n great in general :) who's ya patna? Bumrash? lol jk Bum
i'm sure you know who   o:
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 7:17pm

i love you too chris lol

i didn't see a Chris or Remedy ingame? is one of them his psn? Devil_Activity is the only player that comes to mind because he plays pretty good D
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 7:21pm

i'm sure you know who   o:

yea Foxtgirl :) i may play some ctf later tonight if anyone is play'n
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 7:21pm
at reflection he was there
and villin are u the ps3 version of hatred :o

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 7:29pm

there was one dude that just camped a whole game on reflection that got high score, but i can't rember his psn? he was on Devil_Activity's team

Vlln you do play pretty good D in ctf ive got to admit that.. i still cap'd though :)
BenWa View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote BenWa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 8:14pm
i can't believe i just read half of this drivel. hatred, you should grab JASONKILLS, funniest flag runner of all time. dude would steal the shield belt off of me with his hammer while he had the flag, then either get away and score or purposefully jump off the edge of the map  -_-

you have to remember theres an "uP" in seifer's gt. hes technically in uP.

haha, if Seifer played with you that team would be a nightmare, i fk'n hate playing against him.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 8:51pm
drivil? that sounds like something DeadAim would say.. Its now more like the battle for JKD thread :) yea Seif is the hard to cap on and yea Jason just fk's around with his hammer out most games and still caps flags.. he's never stole my belt though.. Seif is the only one that has ever stole my belt.. he's done it a couple of times.. i remember ASSASSIN getting so piss'd when Seif would steal his belt.. he would call Seif all kinds of sh1t lol
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 11:44pm
I'll be back on PS3 soon.

:]

ahh cant wait to see those names on the other team.
PSN:Imaginative
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 11:54pm

Devil_Activity is the only player that comes to mind because he plays pretty good D
Why would u say something like that?  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:05am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Devil_Activity is the only player that comes to mind because he plays pretty good D
Why would u say something like that?  

what do you mean Rican? that he aint good at all at D? :)

what names are you talk'n bout Bum?

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:06am
No, u gave him an ego boost.... something he certainly does not need.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:16am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

No, u gave him an ego boost.... something he certainly does not need.

oh ok my bad lol you play killer D, thats different then pretty good :) ggs
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

I'll be back on PS3 soon.:]ahh cant wait to see those names on the other team.

what names Bum? SIZZLE? i'll go through you like a butter knife goes through steel
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 6:10pm
works better if you heat the butter knife up

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 6:21pm

how?? he obv takes his thoughts to and beyond the next level, if u haven't realized, Im kidding around Im no where near the seriousness of this kid... incase u didn know.. Im a senior and only thing on my mind is college ^^
Riff Raff - True Artist
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 6:29pm
and junior varsity football
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

works better if you heat the butter knife up

yea but it wouldn't help much though.. pro campers are hard as steel.. you can get through them but it takes a while xD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

how?? he obv takes his thoughts to and beyond the next level, if u haven't realized, Im kidding around Im no where near the seriousness of this kid... incase u didn know.. Im a senior and only thing on my mind is college ^^
lol relax i said are you ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>