FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

callin all b**** ass no skill US warfare players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: callin all b**** ass no skill US warfare players
    Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

To put my sh1t into this:

I think warfare US is not even a great difference, really warfare is the mode were ping does hardly matter at all, hell I never played much warfare before, not at all in EU servers but I did pretty good on US, I could easily keep up you now. So I don't see the problem, when most of the players that play warfare are US then we play US host.

Second of all, I think it's BS to talk about someone's look, and not post a picture of yourself.
(Talkin to Strider and Sizzle here, since both have been spotted talking bad about someone's look)
Oh, and I hardly saw Dan but he didn't look fat.
And I don't get what ppl keep saying about Tuna's hair.
see there goes my name again? you are obsess'd aren't you kid? lol i have commented on Tuna's hair if thats what your talking about? who gives a fk? he's a walk'n talk'n brillo pad what of it? lol he can change his hair though so what does it matter what i think of it? its just a fk'n haircut genius :) you and Tuna always mention me but you both cry if i crack on you? boo fk'n hoo
Did you even consider in what context I mentioned you when you wrote that ?

yea but it don't matter.. you call me out & i respond :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Bally_Man

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

I would of play EU Server for warfare, but the game (UT3) is dead. Besides, I hate playing titan. Titan is for players who have no skills in warfare.
if dats da case you would allways be playing titan mode! seriously you not no way near special even on US epic hosts! u dont play EU because u dont have the skill to go against me there! see you when the US warfare servers r back up!!! < understand the meaning of that last sentence for within it, it explains how much of a noob u n 95% of the US war players really are! i have allways pooped on you your like my poopa scoopa

You talking sh*t strider!? Didn't you read my post "To All Warfare Players?" Where I quote "You are a joke to me homie!?" GTFOH!!! Even foot mode players couldn't stop me b*tch!!! What makes you think you a threat in warfare? 99% of the forum knows you trash! Titan are for pussies like yourself. I play "Pure" where real skill players play and manage to ra pe my opponents along the way!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 9:35pm

I would of play EU Server for warfare, but the game (UT3) is dead. Besides, I hate playing titan. Titan is for players who have no skills in warfare.
if dats da case you would allways be playing titan mode! seriously you not no way near special even on US epic hosts! u dont play EU because u dont have the skill to go against me there! see you when the US warfare servers r back up!!! < understand the meaning of that last sentence for within it, it explains how much of a noob u n 95% of the US war players really are! i have allways pooped on you your like my poopa scoopa
You talking sh*t strider!? Didn't you read my post "To All Warfare Players?" Where I quote "You are a joke to me homie!?" GTFOH!!! Even foot mode players couldn't stop me b*tch!!! What makes you think you a threat in warfare? 99% of the forum knows you trash! Titan are for pussies like yourself. I play "Pure" where real skill players play and manage to ra pe my opponents along the way!
lol you r on drugs! u host n i will massacre you on foot! you r not a good warfare player bro! i remember your little noob ass asking mirokke n harry bck in day 4 war advice! you are s noob! envy, lunar all know u aint got **** on me n never have! delusional
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Strider, you are a 5 year old trapped in the body of an imbecile. When are you going to learn that noone cares? You do realize the likes of danjel, me, matt, lunchy, envy, trainwreck and the others you have insulted for 3 years all have lives that are actually valuable outside of this game? When will your two brain cells comprehend this simple fact?

On a side note, you are absolutely the best at making yourself look like a total birdbrain. Keep it up. It's funny.
lol more jackanory behaviour
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 9:37pm
im on now 1man u host i willl enter
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 9:46pm
Asking for advice even though I knew how to play warfare? You on that good sh*t homie! What... you smoke kush, purple haze, mary jane, the sh*t that's f*ck up your brain cells. Oh my bad, I didn't know you're a retard! I only played mirokke once and he never impressed me. Harry is cool, but I never ask for his advice. And tWc would clown your clan any day of the week.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 10:17pm

lol you r on drugs! u host n i will massacre you on foot! you r not a good warfare player bro! i remember your little noob ass asking mirokke n harry bck in day 4 war advice! you are s noob! envy, lunar all know u aint got **** on me n never have! delusional

Delusional? You are the one that's delusional. What makes you think you are that great? Lunar and Envy would never insult people like you do, you imbecile. Get off your high horse. The only that thinks you are remotely good at anything is you. Everyone else thinks you are a joke.  

On a side note, OneMan is often cited as being one of the better warfare players. I'd take OneMan on my side any day of the week against you. You're a joke Strider. Keep hanging on to this illusion that you have created. You are the only one living in your universe. The rest of the UT3 community can't stand you. And it's not because they are noobs. It's because you are mentally defective.

Where are all your buddies? Where is Harry? What happened to all your REC teammates? They all left because of you. Warheart, JFox, Darkangel, Venom, James, etc. etc. etc. You are left all alone in your universe. Lucky you. Enjoy your loneliness. Now I know where the delusion spawns from.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 10:38pm
sooo i played him on a UK SERVER they beat my team. but it was a good match. if i had one or two good warfare players. i believe we would have won downtown for sure. ill post a pic soon so everyone can see.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by jibba91

sooo i played him on a UK SERVER they beat my team. but it was a good match. if i had one or two good warfare players. i believe we would have won downtown for sure. ill post a pic soon so everyone can see.

Jibba... ur a nice lad. Don't waste your time, not one single person cares :)
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 10:49pm
ik lol  just wanted to see what he says. but whats funny is the next map we win the first round and he's gone someone did magic or something lol!!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 2:48am
And for the record Strider, I beat the best who put there foot down in warfare so I earned my stripes. If you wanna play a match, that's fine. 2vs2 or 3vs3.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 4:01am
Yo Oneman did you realy take out a whole army with just an enforcer? im sorry but if you realy did do that ima keep you on my friends list for ever, so i wont never get on your bad sideOuch

sry if that was off topic but please carry on with the gang bang of strider lol
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 7:53am

ik lol  just wanted to see what he says. but whats funny is the next map we win the first round and he's gone someone did magic or something lol!!

That sounds more like him.

Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 8:19am

jibba you won no maps at all when i played warfare yesterday me n quick won all maps........edit n killa100 aswell they will both tell u i was playing dead for 1 round every map we played n yall still lost every map as quick n killa100 was owning you all! i left when quick did as there were no good players in the server after he left! why would i stay n play with noobs?? if iam or ar enter then u will c me play its dat simple, n yes i know you are AR but u a embarrassment to them a very poor playa!
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 8:22am
Originally posted by danjel3+5

looking forward to dat psn thing with u n dagon tonight! be there 8pm if your not well me n dagon r gunna both know what time it is! 2 busy to post in this freak show 2day! c u at 8pm kid
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 8:24am
2 1man let your controller do the talking actually dat goes 2 u all! peace
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 9:28am

jibba you won no maps at all when i played warfare yesterday me n quick won all maps........edit n killa100 aswell they will both tell u i was playing dead for 1 round every map we played n yall still lost every map as quick n killa100 was owning you all! i left when quick did as there were no good players in the server after he left! why would i stay n play with noobs?? if iam or ar enter then u will c me play its dat simple, n yes i know you are AR but u a embarrassment to them a very poor playa!

u won one map cause thats all i played. i never said i won did i??? im the embarrassment oh no my friend  why would a uk vet, in a uk server need to jump behind the core to take it out???? btw who on my team was good??? who on your was good and had a mic??kinda hard to win a match by myself. btw oneman i be down for that 3v3 if u looking for ppl i want some goood games.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 11:40am
thats what makes warfame lame.
hey look i can shoot the core from 10 miles away. im pretty pro?
or jumpin behind the core cmon now -_-
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Yo Oneman did you realy take out a whole army with just an enforcer?

No. I probably could tho in my prime. I know one thing tho, no army can't see me in floodgate. Lol. Zellot knows
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 2:54pm

Originally posted by danjel3+5

looking forward to dat psn thing with u n dagon tonight! be there 8pm if your not well me n dagon r gunna both know what time it is! 2 busy to post in this freak show 2day! c u at 8pm kid

Why are you so obsessed with me getting in a web cam chat with you? Gonna show me your massive nipples or something?

I don't own a web cam... why would I? I have friends.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 3:11pm
Strider is good at warfare.. but he probably has a v4gina? he has a female voice 4 sure lol Strider is better then Dan on foot imo
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by ax412

thats what makes warfame lame.
hey look i can shoot the core from 10 miles away. im pretty pro?
or jumpin behind the core cmon now -_-

Only strider do that type of sh*t, being all over the core even though his team didn't have the enemy prime. Like one time, I was playing downtown with strider and I didn't see his ass the whole match! He didn't capture any nodes or kill anyone. Soon as I captured the enemy prime, strider start shooting the core. And you talking about no skills strider, b*tch please.

Me on the other hand, I fight in the battlefield. They know i'm coming after them.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Strider is good at warfare.. but he probably has a v4gina? he has a female voice 4 sure lol Strider is better then Dan on foot imo

I doubt it. Dan is one of the best warfare player in EU along with ThatsMatt, shytbuble and others I can't remember of. You just never played against him. That's all.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 3:20pm
no not in warfare but ive played with both in vctf a little.. Strider just seems to be better on foot.. but who knows 4 sure?
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 3:51pm

Jibba, yes the scoreline doesn't actually reflect what went down in the match. We were not even in control of our prime for 5 mins or so. Then centre core was a mindF**k of vehicles and players. Pochilam and Inferno did back you up and the outcome could well have been different if Chuckler wasn't so ANALLY FIXATED about the redeemer spawn. IDK what went on with the core i was the stupid fk with the orb at enemy prime so ? After Avalanche was chosen QUICK left and so did Strider and 2 others so it was 7 vs 4 for R1 of Avalanche but only Inferno switched to make it more even. I'm not calling u out just stating facts. In fact a lot of sh1t about players skills, tactics etc gets levelled without justification. So I will say youre def not a noob quite the opposite but u know this. Strider is a good WF player and QUICK is a skilled player in most modes cos hes good on foot. Danjel is def not weak on foot, its one of his strengths, he reacts quickly too but im not getting into who's best n foot who's a noob BS cos its retarded kid's stuff. The games were fun and intense...and laggy lol.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>