| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

hey, its me sonarik :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hey, its me sonarik :)
    Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 2:39am
This sh it is fu king hilarious you are all noobs quiet !! stop argueing about 2nd place and get over it its annoying to everyone in the ut3 community
Light Years Ahead Of My Peers
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 6:00am
Your just jealous that you have nobody to argue over last place with you. Noob.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

Your just jealous that you have nobody to argue over last place with you. Noob.
Just a small correction to that: i'm here at the last place and this is occupied, so yall get your own places ffs Angry
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 10:06am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Q: Do you think your better than Feh? Ay flagrunning? Y or N....
Im just wondering where you are... I know you are BS'ing 90% of the time so we cool, but why make this shaitty thread..

Shaker go back to the beginning of this thread and see who started it.. then go find where he said i can only kill him with the darkwalker.. what i can't respond on here? he's fake as hell! he brought it on here not me

and yes i can run the flag better then him! he just gets more back up thats all! no matter how good i play you guys will always say i suck lol so i don't worry about what you guys say
May I LOL, too ? He gets more back up because he's much better, and unlike you he doesn't talk as much sh1t to others which is why he's fairly respected. I'm sorry, and I know you will just throw another stupid empty insult at me for this, but you're garbage at running the flag. Yh you can be useful for a team, but you're not great on foot and garbage at running the flag. If you want me to elaborate, it's mostly you running in the enemy base, taking the flag, getting killed and then you go for 2 minutes about how the player who killed you always camps and how he's a pus sy. Anyhow, you can be useful by taking other roles, such as defense or midfield work, communication and driving vehicles.
That ain't true, I watch you playing when I'm in a server with you cause I'm not some close minded fvck, I wouldn't say you suck tho.
But, and this is way more important, you also do exactly the same with others. So please, just stop.
I will not answer to any reply that has no point behind it exept for "fvck you dagon you suck". Base your arguments, and I will answer or don't, idc.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 11:17am
so , euhm , what was this thread about again ? Wink

Uploaded with
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Im just wondering where you are... I know you are BS'ing 90% of the time so we cool, but why make this shaitty thread..
Shaker go back to the beginning of this thread and see who started it.. then go find where he said i can only kill him with the darkwalker.. what i can't respond on here? he's fake as hell! he brought it on here not meand yes i can run the flag better then him! he just gets more back up thats all! no matter how good i play you guys will always say i suck lol so i don't worry about what you guys say
May I LOL, too ? He gets more back up because he's much better, and unlike you he doesn't talk as much sh1t to others which is why he's fairly respected. I'm sorry, and I know you will just throw another stupid empty insult at me for this, but you're garbage at running the flag. Yh you can be useful for a team, but you're not great on foot and garbage at running the flag. If you want me to elaborate, it's mostly you running in the enemy base, taking the flag, getting killed and then you go for 2 minutes about how the player who killed you always camps and how he's a pus sy. Anyhow, you can be useful by taking other roles, such as defense or midfield work, communication and driving vehicles.
That ain't true, I watch you playing when I'm in a server with you cause I'm not some close minded fvck, I wouldn't say you suck tho.
But, and this is way more important, you also do exactly the same with others. So please, just stop.
I will not answer to any reply that has no point behind it exept for "fvck you dagon you suck". Base your arguments, and I will answer or don't, idc.

because i talk sh1t? lool don't you mean because im not a kiss ass like you and Feh? the flag runs are the same no matter who's doing them! do you think you or Feh do some kind of special flag runs? lol the only person i see doing new runs period is TX! back up comes from either playing with certain people or telling your team what your doing and where your at like Feh does all the time.. Feh tries to organize a pub team like its a clan match lol nothing wrong with that but i just play.. im cool with everyone i play with so you saying i don't get backup because i talk **** is just stupid! even certain eu people like Shaker Coolworks or Zake always try to work with me.. but there are some eu players that are jerks even ingame! like Dan and Strider.. i play for fun! but i can do any jump you can do! i can kill anyone you can kill! i can do any run that you do.. you and Feh are just pub try hards because you both want to be top dogs! thats just not my thang chief.. but when someone over rated like Feh starts switching and making stupid comments after every game and then brings it on here just because ive been kicking his ass? i just respond.. but im the one talking sh1t? lol Dr4gOv is the top eu player! top eu flag runner! he's the eu ChrisC he has a great since of humor and he's cool.. he fk's around and still dominates.. you have a long way to go to reach Dr4GoV's level! just like Feh has a long way to go to reach ChrisC's level! you guys just kepp going all out in pubs though.. it is obviously fooling some people
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by TripoXx

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

what punta? you my amigo ce
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 3:06pm

Shaker go back to the beginning of this thread and see who started it.. then go find where he said i can only kill him with the darkwalker.. what i can't respond on here? he's fake as hell! he brought it on here not meand yes i can run the flag better then him! he just gets more back up thats all! no matter how good i play you guys will always say i suck lol so i don't worry about what you guys say

because i talk sh1t? lool don't you mean because im not a kiss ass like you and Feh? the flag runs are the same no matter who's doing them! do you think you or Feh do some kind of special flag runs? lol the only person i see doing new runs period is TX! back up comes from either playing with certain people or telling your team what your doing and where your at like Feh does all the time.. Feh tries to organize a pub team like its a clan match lol nothing wrong with that but i just play.. im cool with everyone i play with so you saying i don't get backup because i talk **** is just stupid! even certain eu people like Shaker Coolworks or Zake always try to work with me.. but there are some eu players that are jerks even ingame! like Dan and Strider.. i play for fun! but i can do any jump you can do! i can kill anyone you can kill! i can do any run that you do.. you and Feh are just pub try hards because you both want to be top dogs! thats just not my thang chief.. but when someone over rated like Feh starts switching and making stupid comments after every game and then brings it on here just because ive been kicking his ass? i just respond.. but im the one talking sh1t? lol Dr4gOv is the top eu player! top eu flag runner! he's the eu ChrisC he has a great since of humor and he's cool.. he fk's around and still dominates.. you have a long way to go to reach Dr4GoV's level! just like Feh has a long way to go to reach ChrisC's level! you guys just kepp going all out in pubs though.. it is obviously fooling some people
Ok I know enough ppl who beg to differ, even Draggy knows he lost his mojo a while ago. He was a fkn king, and I looked up to him when I was in CbS, but those days are over. Yh he's still a great player..

Second, and this is more important, I will stop playing this game if you can to everything I can do that goes for flag running and other stuff, like jump boot combos. I want to see you doing the elevator jump on SS 14 out of 15 times, even with lag. I want to see you do advanced hammer jumps, I mean fluent out of walking with side jumping. I want to see you improvise as good as the top players. I want to see you becoming invisible during a flag run. I want to see you fighting of numerous vehicles and players while running the flag. I want to see you being faster than anybody else in the whole server ! Please, feel free to join me in a private server, since you never saw me in a clan match I will show you what is possible while running the flag in vctf, please do it you WILL change your mind.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 3:24pm
IN the end i Pancake you all... Not Tx tho. He became a Pancake after a while!
And Pawcake is in the same category.. Anyone know how he does in the army? i kinda miss that circus horse!! For me he is like Danjel8. Insane skill when needed, and like too bragg about it...
WTF! It occured to me just now... Bear! you are a circus horse too.i love you.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 4:05pm

Ok I know enough ppl who beg to differ, even Draggy knows he lost his mojo a while ago. He was a fkn king, and I looked up to him when I was in CbS, but those days are over. Yh he's still a great player..

Second, and this is more important, I will stop playing this game if you can to everything I can do that goes for flag running and other stuff, like jump boot combos. I want to see you doing the elevator jump on SS 14 out of 15 times, even with lag. I want to see you do advanced hammer jumps, I mean fluent out of walking with side jumping. I want to see you improvise as good as the top players. I want to see you becoming invisible during a flag run. I want to see you fighting of numerous vehicles and players while running the flag. I want to see you being faster than anybody else in the whole server ! Please, feel free to join me in a private server, since you never saw me in a clan match I will show you what is possible while running the flag in vctf, please do it you WILL change your mind.

wow you are full of yourself aren't you? see i knew you were fake as hell like Feh! why do you think i brought up Draggy? :) same reason i brought up ChrisC with Feh just to get the truth out of you guys.. you guys really do think your the sh1t lmfao yall just too easy Feh even posted how he own'd Tripox in there last duel? wtf was even the point of that? you guys really are in a league of your own wait let me tip my hat.. to Dagon and Feh 2 true legends of ut3 or as i'll affectionantly call you now.. the *BUTTHURT BOYS* maybe Aqua can loan you guys some of his assless chaps? mwahahaha

Asten Kutcher is a fk'n amature..   its all good *Mr Invisible* <lmfao.. we all know pubstars need love too
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 4:21pm

Just fvck off syz, I honestly have no idea how often I said guys like Chris or TX are way above me. You keep ignoring it, because you have nothing else to do than talk shait to me. You keep saying things I never said.

Besides that, no one has vouched for your skill.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 5:26pm

Just fvck off syz, I honestly have no idea how often I said guys like Chris or TX are way above me. You keep ignoring it, because you have nothing else to do than talk shait to me. You keep saying things I never said.

Besides that, no one has vouched for your skill.

Its not about my skill homie.. i mean *Mr Invisible* its about Feh's over rated lack of skill! he's been calling me out ingame and on here because i showed him that he can't hang! not vise versa! you just chose to but in like a few other people.. let me ask you and others that chimed in a couple of questions if i may? wtf is it to you? are you bias because i talk some smack on here? how do you rate yourselves? do you know when im just fk'n around on here or ingame? can you beat Phantasi or Weezy at duel even once? have you ever beaten qm or AR? lol < no need to answer that one we all know because no one ever has! the game is dead except for some pubs with half randoms in them! your fancy flag runs don't mean sh1t unless there against teams like qm or AR so keep practicing your (SPECIAL JUMPS) that aren't that hard in the first place to own random noobs Mr Invisible :) lol

you say people are above you but thats just you being fake! you know no one likes co'cky attitudes.. but i can tell you think your the sh1t! guys like you and Feh hate getting own'd.. you guys get own'n all the time though? i guess those games don't count right? lol I joined a eu server about a week ago and Draggy and Terror were against 4 GrX guys including you and Lucky and they rayped you guys? and they didn't have anyone good on ther team.. after the game you and Lucky were upset? Draggy just laughed lol i think Draggy just don't care anymore because he knows pc is where the real skill is.. trust me Draggy is better then you! he just don't care about being top dog in a dead game like you and Feh do thats all

you are pretty good Mr Invisible but your dam sure not the best! you dead game stars are all shinning atm though lol
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 6:32pm
Ahh judge me and compare me with DEVIL because of ONE public match.
With T2D, we beat DEVIL in a clan match. Only difference was Quick. I know that overall DEVIL are better, over all modes I mean.

"! he just don't care about being top dog in a dead game like you and Feh do thats all" "you are pretty good Mr Invisible but your dam sure not the best" you say that as a reply to this: "I honestly have no idea how often I said guys like Chris or TX are way above me. You keep ignoring it, "
I'm gonna stop arguing about this since you don't even listen at all.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 7:06pm
HEY DAGON
shut up
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 7:09pm

Ahh judge me and compare me with DEVIL because of ONE public match.
With T2D, we beat DEVIL in a clan match. Only difference was Quick. I know that overall DEVIL are better, over all modes I mean.

"! he just don't care about being top dog in a dead game like you and Feh do thats all" "you are pretty good Mr Invisible but your dam sure not the best" you say that as a reply to this: "I honestly have no idea how often I said guys like Chris or TX are way above me. You keep ignoring it, "
I'm gonna stop arguing about this since you don't even listen at all.

it was none your buisness in the first place! your the one butting in and wanting to argue over a dead fk'n game! just like Feh.. it doesn't matter to me at all! i was just giving Feh his sh1t right back.. he made comments that started the sh1t.. and you chose to hop in right? so blame yourself not me.. i just know who the top players are.. and ive never said that im one of them
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 7:21pm

wow you are full of yourself aren't you? see i knew you were fake as hell like Feh! why do you think i brought up Draggy? :) same reason i brought up ChrisC with Feh just to get the truth out of you guys.. you guys really do think your the sh1t lmfao yall just too easy Feh even posted how he own'd Tripox in there last duel? wtf was even the point of that? you guys really are in a league of your own wait let me tip my hat.. to Dagon and Feh 2 true legends of ut3 or as i'll affectionantly call you now.. the *BUTTHURT BOYS* maybe Aqua can loan you guys some of his assless chaps? mwahahaha

Asten Kutcher is a fk'n amature..   its all good *Mr Invisible* <lmfao.. we all know pubstars need love too

How old are you old man? You're possibly the most annoying, immature idiot on this site...

Dagon and Feh are a million miles better than you..

You're one dimensional and the worst thing is you talk more sh1t in servers than anyone. What a clown!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 7:39pm
lol you got mad ca what i said when you killed me in the darkwalker? lol i say that to everyone that kills me in the darkwalker(lol i hate that thing). Syg im not saying im better than chrisC i said when im on my A-game i might be on the same lev as chris. i might not be as good as chris, or i might be on the  same lev as chris but i do know this...im better than you LOL. sry man but everytime you are mad you make the funniest comments that just have me laughing. i hope we are still cool, remember its just a game. the reason why Dagon came in here is because he gave his opinion, like you did with me. its a difference between giving a opinion and disrespecting someone. you just taking this whole Feh>Syg thing out of hand. this thread should have be done with a few days ago lol. lets just try and get back on topic again...
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by sRx-StreetZRuS

This sh it is fu king hilarious you are all noobs quiet !! stop argueing about 2nd place and get over it its annoying to everyone in the ut3 community
lol stole my line
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by ax412

lol stole my line
YOU GOT SOME THING TO SAY!!? HUH?Angry btw EAST COAST FOR LIFE SON!
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 10:21pm
its done until we play as far as im concerned Feh.. as for everyone else who butted in.. hahaha buch of limp d***s :)

@ Dan i bet you really do smoke pole you fk'n retard

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 11:58pm
These arguements are boring. 1 tank shell, you're all dead. With or without the flag.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

These arguements are boring. 1 tank shell, you're all dead. With or without the flag.

lol makes perfect since :)
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 7:58am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

lol stole my line
god your gay as f*** feh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 9:04pm
yo SONARIK you should delete this thread and create a new one.. we wrecked this one
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 7:17am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

lol stole my line

hahaha i got something to say...NOOB
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>