| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

hey, its me sonarik :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hey, its me sonarik :)
    Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 6:07pm
All these new or "new" members making new clans all of the sudden is making me wonder if firebolt's up to his old tricks again.  I'd mention one of his more recent names, but I don't feel starting that crap up again.  Also, DMX, stop bumping old ass threads.  A few of those clan threads you bumped are now defunct clans or so I think.  I think Omega and NM's dead.
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

ooooo Nos can i be on ur team... i wanna do some vctf with him lol ;) u camp, mikey and i midlfield, and a bot runnin the flag... should do well hahaha
even against a novice bot he'll still lose . guy didn't show up so i guess i'll leave it at that Smile

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 6:27pm
also wanna say sorry to sonarik for taking his thread Cry

Uploaded with
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 6:43pm
Nos you're gay... just put gt5 in and get racing with the rest of us.

I just won the nurburgring two times in a row :)
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 6:46pm
lolz . nah man , maybe later tonight but now i'm chatting LOL

Uploaded with
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 8:50pm
@seph xD why make a cant lose team now xD

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 11:49pm

ooooo Nos can i be on ur team... i wanna do some vctf with him lol ;) u camp, mikey and i midlfield, and a bot runnin the flag... should do well hahaha
sure...i can be blankfang i guess...

@Sonarik(spelling) get a mic if you dont have one. ill show you some fly tips. you be chilln a lot better than when Deep and Deadly tries to in the fury and raptor lol sry Szy
you do team work but sometimes you need to know when to do a pick up and what type to do in the situation your in when you hit there base and the flag runner is running the flag. i can show you and your team mates if you want. its a lot to learn when you are clan leader but i think you might get far ha good luck btw.Smile

I want to start a New clan to XD AnTi-iAM_ yeaaaaaa...boy.... Twofase is going to be in trouble HA!
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 12:37am
Originally posted by DEVIL_EyP

I'm sorry now i'm acting like lunchy and tuna, being iamgamings b**** and waisting my time on here.. Sorry DMX.

What makes you think Lunchy is a b****? He's actually one of the coolest cats in this game. Also, he's one of two of the best warfare players to play this game.  Clap

On a side note, this thread is humor. You guys are arguing over the silliest ****.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 1:38am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

@Sonarik(spelling) get a mic if you dont have one. ill show you some fly tips. you be chilln a lot better than when Deep and Deadly tries to in the fury and raptor lol sry Szy
you do team work but sometimes you need to know when to do a pick up and what type to do in the situation your in when you hit there base and the flag runner is running the flag. i can show you and your team mates if you want. its a lot to learn when you are clan leader but i think you might get far ha good luck btw.Smile

I want to start a New clan to XD AnTi-iAM_ yeaaaaaa...boy.... Twofase is going to be in trouble HA!

lmao you and BDT just keep juming out of your Fury to keep from losing every Fury battle.. Phantasi said the same thing o O lol i wreck you guys in the Fury and you know it and on foot you guys ain't no sweat at all 4 me
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 8:40am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

lmao you and BDT just keep juming out of your Fury to keep from losing every Fury battle.. Phantasi said the same thing o O lol i wreck you guys in the Fury and you know it and on foot you guys ain't no sweat at all 4 me
Ha! ill explain why i leave my fury.
in fury battles, if their fury has the upper heath i would lower it the best i can and hope out and shot it with a longbow and hope back in, like i do you(lol). the main goal is to take out all cars for the flag runner and if i do that and they take me out, i still did my job. you have to think about this things while you are playing. btw Szg this is FehtalaTee101...since im almost always team stack on i take notes(like Phant does in duelWink), like SS. when its only me that knows what im  doing, ill 1st get jumpboots, longbow, and sniper, then hope in the fury or the next one that comes up(if the noobs didnt give it away). before i get in it ill switch to my longbow so i can hop out kill a viber or fury if needed. then ill ride around killing ppl and getting heath. when the sand storm comes ill kill their flag runner and fury then rush to the other base get my fury taken out, and hop down to their flag and do a hammer jump to the short cut to my base. this will take me less than 13sec if i do it right. so now they cant do pick ups ca their is no fury(i already killed it) their isnt any flag runners(i already killed him/her) and if it is i will meet them in the short cut and hopefully kill them and score. if they go the long way "HOPEFULLY" my noobs will kill them or ill snip them from are flag and the noobs will return the flag. theirs your lesson Szg. see can you do that on uneven teams HA! i do it all the time and thats why i love SS
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 10:26am
wow....feh....do u wanne be in my new clan? BBM ?seph is da leader
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 11:45am

in fury battles, if their fury has the upper heath i would lower it the best i can and hope out and shot it with a longbow and hope back in, like i do you(lol). the main goal is to take out all cars for the flag runner and if i do that and they take me out, i still did my job. you have to think about this things while you are playing. btw Szg this is FehtalaTee101...since im almost always team stack on i take notes(like Phant does in duelWink), like SS. when its only me that knows what im  doing, ill 1st get jumpboots, longbow, and sniper, then hope in the fury or the next one that comes up(if the noobs didnt give it away). before i get in it ill switch to my longbow so i can hop out kill a viber or fury if needed. then ill ride around killing ppl and getting heath. when the sand storm comes ill kill their flag runner and fury then rush to the other base get my fury taken out, and hop down to their flag and do a hammer jump to the short cut to my base. this will take me less than 13sec if i do it right. so now they cant do pick ups ca their is no fury(i already killed it) their isnt any flag runners(i already killed him/her) and if it is i will meet them in the short cut and hopefully kill them and score. if they go the long way "HOPEFULLY" my noobs will kill them or ill snip them from are flag and the noobs will return the flag. theirs your lesson Szg. see can you do that on uneven teams HA! i do it all the time and thats why i love SS

your team stacked on? see thats why i say your fake.. its you and BDT that teamstack on me all the time.. especially on SS.. but i still get mine so its futile if you think your acomplishing anything by switching all the time

When i play in the Fury on SS you get mad lol That strategy you just typed out gets wrecked because your team don't even have a Fury :) but If there's a halfway decent Fury pilot on my team i play on foot the whole game because i don't like ho'n vehicles.. the Fury is the cheapest vehicle in ut3 period.. but It wont lock on 4 me like it does 4 you so i haft to atleast aim with it :) must be nice to just pull the trigger and not haft to aim ay? the flag run your talking about is old.. Seif was doing all that on 360 a long time ago.. he showed us all the hammer jumps on SS.. you love SS because you ho the cheapest vehicle in the game every time you play that map with auto aim lock on.. but its the vehicle that dominates that map not the person Sonaric dominated you and BDT in it a couple of nights ago when your team was totally stacked and we were up 2-0 with a rag tag team :) I was just sniping your flag runners.. then someone gave up our Fury? it just goes to show that in a pub anything can happen
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 2:08pm
Anyone wanna join my clan? Its called the Nob_Jockeys

I am:

Nob_Jockey_Manjel8

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 2:12pm
lol @ Nob_Jockeys
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 3:00pm

your team stacked on? see thats why i say your fake.. its you and BDT that teamstack on me all the time.. especially on SS.. but i still get mine so its futile if you think your acomplishing anything by switching all the time

When i play in the Fury on SS you get mad lol That strategy you just typed out gets wrecked because your team don't even have a Fury :) but If there's a halfway decent Fury pilot on my team i play on foot the whole game because i don't like ho'n vehicles.. the Fury is the cheapest vehicle in ut3 period.. but It wont lock on 4 me like it does 4 you so i haft to atleast aim with it :) must be nice to just pull the trigger and not haft to aim ay? the flag run your talking about is old.. Seif was doing all that on 360 a long time ago.. he showed us all the hammer jumps on SS.. you love SS because you ho the cheapest vehicle in the game every time you play that map with auto aim lock on.. but its the vehicle that dominates that map not the person Sonaric dominated you and BDT in it a couple of nights ago when your team was totally stacked and we were up 2-0 with a rag tag team :) I was just sniping your flag runners.. then someone gave up our Fury? it just goes to show that in a pub anything can happen
LOLOL i never try in vctf i mess around with friends like bdt thats why im always on his team and i know seifer can do dat jump i never said i made it up. lol everytime im on a team with friends and we are messing around, we always laugh ca we know who ever is on the other team thinks there good ca your ahead and we are not even going for there  flag but just sniping or talking all match. lol Szg what was the ending of that match? LOLOL was it 3-2? we won? lol we always say "dont worry we still going to win" even when yall up by 1 or 2 flags. sry to bust your bubble but dats how it is. catch me in a clan match and ill show you a rushTongue

since im always in a EU server, the fury is hard to aim and you do have to aim with the fury with your crosshairs. im not saying you suck man, your a over average player but you have to find your own thing. you always camp and you always put cars on flag. everytime im in the fury or raptor you do the same. Szg your still a cool dude but you need to stick with flag running ca your other tatices are not working. btw name a game when i team stack...please...

an less im chilln with my bro Seph, trainwreak, or others...they funny
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 4:49pm
dude you always be stack'n.. you always ho vehicles.. you say i put vehicles on the flag? lmao only when you guys stack and play cheap or if there's a vehicle on your flag! you can't talk because you sat on Vlln's lap in the hellbender with it on the flag on Containment the whole game.. You ask for help from your whole team.. i just play.. In a clan match i would shut you down! your just to easy to kill on foot.. thats why you can't run a flag on Cargo lol so you ho the tank.. if i get the tank i give it to a team mate because i play on foot.. everyone knows im never at my flag so what your saying is just lame dude.. I don't haft to just run the flag nonstop to cap.. i cap plenty.. and strategy? lol what strategy? like i said i just play.. i can be just fk'n around in a decent server and wreck you on foot :) I took a screenshot of Necro against one of your Stacked teams.. I wont post it but you got own'd.. You should never give me any motivation.. It gets ugly 4 you

Sorry Sonarik for the crap in your thread.. im done now.. good luck again with the clan
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 5:06pm

dude you always be stack'n.. you always ho vehicles.. you say i put vehicles on the flag? lmao only when you guys stack and play cheap or if there's a vehicle on your flag! you can't talk because you sat on Vlln's lap in the hellbender with it on the flag on Containment the whole game.. You ask for help from your whole team.. i just play.. In a clan match i would shut you down! your just to easy to kill on foot.. thats why you can't run a flag on Cargo lol so you ho the tank.. if i get the tank i give it to a team mate because i play on foot.. everyone knows im never at my flag so what your saying is just lame dude.. I don't haft to just run the flag nonstop to cap.. i cap plenty.. and strategy? lol what strategy? like i said i just play.. i can be just fk'n around in a decent server and wreck you on foot :) I took a screenshot of Necro against one of your Stacked teams.. I wont post it but you got own'd.. You should never give me any motivation.. It gets ugly 4 you

Sorry Sonarik for the crap in your thread.. im done now.. good luck again with the clan
LOLOL you suck on foot! Yo "4real" you never kill me on foot. come duel me and post the out come. plz. give me one person that would say that you are better than me on foot. i can hold my own and take out massive players when i do my flag runs on EU and US server. you cant stop me when im doing my flag runs and you never will an less you do your cheep tatices. then maybe just maybe you would stop me on foot when im running the flag. lol go ahead and post the pic of me team stacking, can you post todays matches? when i have 62 points and the person next to me hade 21 and the other noobs didnt even get pass 10. while your team had 3 ppl that had in the 40s and 2 had in the 30s. i cant remember the rest but i know it was in a EU server and you were team stacking HA! your a joke man and you dont have nothn on me in ut3...

sonarik if you need help ill give you some tips and tricks, send me a pm if you you need some...
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 5:21pm
Hey, it's you sonarik!

DmX_-EvoLutioN- View Drop Down
Team DmX
Team DmX

Post Options Post Options   Quote DmX_-EvoLutioN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 5:21pm
ooh,im glad am not the only person that f***s with other people...
DmX_-EvoLutioN-
DmX_-EvoLutioN- View Drop Down
Team DmX
Team DmX

Post Options Post Options   Quote DmX_-EvoLutioN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 5:22pm
lol feh,wanna join DmX?
DmX_-EvoLutioN-
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 7:11pm
ill help you guys out if you need me but im in iAM sry man

Edit:12-0 duel FehtalaTee Vs Deep_N_Deedly
FehtalaTee wins

lol Syg GG but i told you, you cant kill me...iAM_Da_Feh...
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 7:37pm
Where are you from Sonarik? 

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 8:23pm

FehtalaTee wins

in your dreams Feh.. you suck at kill'n.. tell the truth for once.. wasn't no duel.. unless you call you getting stacked before i even moved a real duel? i was teasing you dumbass lol
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 1:38am

FehtalaTee wins

in your dreams Feh.. you suck at kill'n.. tell the truth for once.. wasn't no duel.. unless you call you getting stacked before i even moved a real duel? i was teasing you dumbass lol

My moneys on sizzle Confused lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 2:34am

FehtalaTee wins

My moneys on sizzle Confused lol

lol i was just fk'n with him and not even shooting 99% of the time.. he started saying he was owning me 4 my posts lmfao 4 real.. dude ain't got a clue :) maybe he's happy now though
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>