Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

check this out..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: check this out..
    Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 8:16pm
okay i didnt want to make two threads, but this thread is about 2 things.

1. check out this video.. anyone who think their job is hard needs to think twice!

and

2. im sure everyones seen this video, but i figured id share it if not.. idk why but i think this guy is dope and hope he lands back on his feet

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 8:28pm
that guy already has several job offers from radio stations, youtube brought him out of the gutter.

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 8:30pm
yea just read an article.. supposedly hes got offers from the nfl, the cavaliers and some other big job offers.. great story
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 9:28pm
The 2nd vid was cool but the first, wow thats pretty amazing.
If he trips and falls, he probably still has enough time to call his wife n kids to say that he loves them.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 9:58pm
i saw this last night on da news...i had to replay it back a few times, i was like WTF?! i thought they did a voice over on him lol it is the perfect radio voice
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 11:11pm
yea the first time i watched the second video it caught me by surprise..

as far as the first video.. that job is just utter insanity
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 11:27pm
Damn, that was awesome!! 
Great story and good to see something so simple as a youtube video prob will change his life. Thumbs Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 11:37pm
OMFG @ the 1st video
Couldn't pay me a billion dollars and expect me to do that sh1t!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 12:00am
wow..that job is crazy..He should atleast wear a parachute or something..if I paid a real good check each time I climb..and wear a parachute and have a partner..Ill do it.
PSN:Imaginative
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 8:23am
I know right, when he said that there's no quick way down should a storm come, I thought they should get a parachute.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 9:43am
it must take a certain mentality to be willing to die for a job.. i know many people have died doing dangerous jobs like that.. so it just seems a little crazy to me.. its just not worth the money imo.. id be like fix your own fk'n tower lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 12:38pm
pshaw i'd climb that shyt, looks like fun   XD
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 12:50pm

i honest to god would not climb that if their was a bag with a million dollars at the top waiting for me. its not even an option for me im way to afraid of heights.. i feel extremely uncomfortable climbing 20-30ft ladders let alone being 1800 ft in the air climbing what looks like a jungle gym

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

i honest to god would not climb that if their was a bag with a million dollars at the top waiting for me. its not even an option for me im way to afraid of heights.. i feel extremely uncomfortable climbing 20-30ft ladders let alone being 1800 ft in the air climbing what looks like a jungle gym

soft boy ^
Riff Raff - True Artist
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 4:58pm
lol.. you are all of 3 ft tall.. look like a 7 yr old playing pop warner football..

lol and even with the pads on you look like you weigh about 14 pounds. i take ****s bigger then you

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 4:59pm

not to mention, your lil ass arms couldnt even climb up that tower.

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 5:11pm
that doesn't even make any dam sense at all ur disses are terribleeeeeee Im 5"10 155 lbs is that the best u can say. & pop warner football? I mean that sounds good to say but cmon man Best division n maybe 3rd best conference in ohio? I played against some kids in that all american bowl on ESPN last night, was on defence when 2 of them was on offense... nice try on ur diss though Ill give u another try
Riff Raff - True Artist
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 5:14pm
lol villn.. ok lil dude.. thanks for a second chance
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 5:15pm
every body needs 'em man no problem just looking out and if u need tips on how to be succesfull pm me & I will give u a basis guideline u'll need to follow
Riff Raff - True Artist
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 5:24pm
dont get repetetive.. i have a soft spot for you because i think you made tuna look dumb in your guys lil spat, and you knew not to f*** with me.. but saying basically the same thing you said to tuna but changing "girls" for "successful" thats getting repetetive.. and plus it makes it seem like a general statement.. but when you said it to tuna it was actually truthful and specific..

cmon man i cant f***ing school you all day.. you gotta do this **** yourself

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 5:29pm

ur right dude ur a warrior on iamgaming I knew not to mess with u

Riff Raff - True Artist
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 5:32pm
yep.. cause you know on the streets you would totally f*** me up. LOL
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 5:33pm
well im outie.. going from work to snowboarding all night. lil homie while im gone you keep everything on lock alright? if tuna f***s with you just mention his headpubes
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 5:34pm
ya dude growin up in the hood I have an innate skill to fight
Riff Raff - True Artist
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 5:36pm
head pubes lmao alright champ of iamgaming
Riff Raff - True Artist
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>