Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

OFFICIAL EPIC SERVER PROBLEMS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OFFICIAL EPIC SERVER PROBLEMS
    Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 11:28am
this goes out to everyone! if u see that a server from epic is gone or not working fine then send me a message and put in the mode and the name of the server.
like this:
officialepiceu4  vctf  is gone ore laggin

send me the message here or to my psn: f u k-zake

after 2-3 working days (sometimes longer) there will be back !

PEACECool
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 12:50pm
eu4 n eu1 or 2 (with titan) in vctf , i can hardly use hoverboards,jump boots n after 10min on the server, my character have no weapons so i cant shoot ennemy n when i use the hoverboard, i see under the map during 7 or 8s .
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 1:14pm
Titan server really suck.

GO AWAY FROM THIS LAGGY NOOB SERVER.

THANKS
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 1:33pm
lol Dragov, I'd say tell Epic to get rid of all the Titan servers in Warfare
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 1:59pm
Just a question ... Why some one in this forum becom not an official ut3 admins or multiplay server.

A server with Containment_SP, Necropolis, Suspense, Sandstorm, Rails, Stranded & kargo ; 16slots ; NO TITANS. it's just what i want...
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 2:32pm

I agree titan f***s the whole game up.

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 5:24pm
Titan is for asshats
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 12:21am
EVERYONE USE THOSE GAY TALL GUYS!! i hate it ca everytime im running the flag gay guy is on the flag or transform into a gay guy while im at my base with their flag, or when im about to kill the flag runner, than he turns in the Gay guy. EVERYONE USES IT! idk why?

TALL Gay guys only slow you down, you shouldn't use it at all, its retarded! 4real.
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 9:32pm
I also don't get it, ppl join the titan server OK that's because there is no other maybe, but they also use it !? But still cry about it.
I need to check my stats, I don't know how many times I've actually used my titan but surely it's not much more than 10 times.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 12:09pm
Maybe that we can do a request in order to have a ps3 official admin, this admin will see when server are glitched, locked etc...
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 1:52pm
Totally agree 100% with Titan mode. I am one amongst quite a few who always speak out against it. Vehicles made it lose credibility as a FPS fragger with UT devotees but I like the idea of a mode with vehicles. A titan infested vehicle mode is a step too far in the wrong direction. Camp - rack up kills - go to enemy base - morph into titan and spawn kill for flag carriers or sit next to the core and wait for detonation. I play Titan if i have to but I rarely ever transform - cant remember the last time I did tbh. What I really dont get is why EPIC servers have Titan mode but no Titan pack maps? Its getting too tedious for words playing the same maps over again. 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Totally agree 100% with Titan mode. I am one amongst quite a few who always speak out against it. Vehicles made it lose credibility as a FPS fragger with UT devotees but I like the idea of a mode with vehicles. A titan infested vehicle mode is a step too far in the wrong direction. Camp - rack up kills - go to enemy base - morph into titan and spawn kill for flag carriers or sit next to the core and wait for detonation. I play Titan if i have to but I rarely ever transform - cant remember the last time I did tbh. What I really dont get is why EPIC servers have Titan mode but no Titan pack maps? Its getting too tedious for words playing the same maps over again. 

You have all say. Great post my prefered old man ;)
hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 3:26pm
would you guys prefer freeze gun mutator over titan? sure titan have a..... alot of flaws but it's not to bad if you turn titan and kill the other titan. freeze gun is the worst. the freeze gun is the ultimate vctf killer. yeah titan maps would have been better.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 3:46pm
I like titan mode... makes the games more intense. Some of the most fun games I've had are in the Titan mode with loads of last second saves etc. If its fun that you want then titan is quite good, if you want serious gaming all the time I don't know why you're playing VCTF anyway ;)
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

I like titan mode... makes the games more intense. Some of the most fun games I've had are in the Titan mode with loads of last second saves etc. If its fun that you want then titan is quite good, if you want serious gaming all the time I don't know why you're playing VCTF anyway ;)

Strider stoll your account Dan ? :)
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 11:18pm
eu server are back soon
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 6:50am
haha funny dragov xD... i disagree with ya dan... yeah it CAN be fun if they are used RIGHT and not cheaply.. such askilling a flag carrier or backup in midfield etc... but 99.999999999999999 percent of the time titans are used for spawnkilling and camping.. i dont mind people camping or spawnkilling but when something heavy duty is used (tank, titan etc) its annoying... and in wf people usually use it attack the core which imo is cheap and boring since it gives the other team no chance of regaining the node since the core is killed in a few secs.... titan just ruins most of the games...
iNFeRNo View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote iNFeRNo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 8:47pm
OoOHH.. 

EPIC.
These servers are always problems...s.hit....:·Dead 
OLE¡ -iNfire_No
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 7:39am
I've a problem in this server.
Around 10min of game, i can use my hoverboard, and then my weapons. Terror have the same problem. I don't know if other guys have the same problem. It's a curious bug....
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 5:40pm
i´m working on it....mabe its because epic change the provider.... i ask for a complete restart

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 6:07pm
Dr4gov and Matt are 2 gay kb/m users that happen to be very very good at ut3 :) ggs today you homo's lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Dr4gov and Matt are 2 gay kb/m users that happen to be very very good at ut3 :) ggs today you homo's lol

I'm not Kb/m. I only use mouth in darkwalker/tank. Vaffaenculo novice bot.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 8:38pm
LOL.. has quick stolen ur iamgaming details syz?... lol now youre saying i use kb/m? if i used kb/m i wouldnt be able to walk straight :/
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 8:41pm
but yeah GG 2day noobpie :D lol.... the little tank incident made me lol xDD
 Post Reply Post Reply