| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat > Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who has this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who has this?
    Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 6:47pm
I'd like to race other people besides duck boy (ether).
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 5:24am
add me if you like (ffrr), I suck at long races but I'm not bad at short races, interceptors and hot pursuits.

ether is very good! but everyone is beatable with practice and patience ;) ...(even if it means doing 50 restarts sometimes lol)
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 10:45am
still can't beat my 6.10 second time can you?  lol
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Zito44 View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zito44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 12:20am
i have this game and it is amazing! add me
XBL GT: ZMO44
AKA M1NNoW
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Ether404

still can't beat my 6.10 second time can you?  lol

LOL... I think I'll bow out gracefully on that one. I cannot get the AI to crash at the start, like it does in the you tube vids.

Although saying that, on the other interceptors, I find the AI is often quite predictable from the start and can be coaxed into following certain lines which allows faster takedowns.

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Zito44

i have this game and it is amazing! add me
Zito44, I'll add you when I log in to the psn.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 11:45pm

New Content:

3 new packs in the upcoming months!   First one...

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: Armed and Dangerous – February 22, 2011

The first pack, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: Armed and Dangerous, contains two all-new game modes that expand and extend the spectacular online experience. “Most Wanted” is an open world battle where the cops are out to bust a specific racer while the racers battle to protect them, making full use of the open world, weaponry and demanding team tactics. In “Arms Race” it’s every man for himself as racers use their full arsenal of weaponry on each other in ruthless races to the finish. In addition, this pack also contains three new trophies and achievements. Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Armed and Dangerous will be available beginning February 22 for $6.99 (560 Microsoft Points) on the PlayStation Network or Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: Lamborghini Untamed – March 1, 2011

Lamborghini Untamed adds three of the world’s most famous Lamborghini’s to the game, but with a Need for Speed Hot Pursuit twist; the legendary Lamborghini Diablo SV, Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV and Lamborghini Sesto Elemento will all be playable as both a cop and a racer. In addition to this, the Lamborghini Untamed content pack will include 10 new events and four new trophies and achievements. Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Lamborghini Untamed will be available beginning March 1 for $6.99 (560 Microsoft Points) on the PlayStation Network or Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: Porsche Unleashed – March 8, 2011

The third pack, Porsche Unleashed, continues to add to the already stellar lineup of Porsche cars in the game. Any car enthusiast will be delighted to see the Porsche 911 Turbo (1982 Edition) make its way into the game, along with the Porsche 959 and 911 Speedster. The Porsche 911 Turbo is a high performance tier one car, designed to enable players to go back and reignite their earliest rivalries and beat their friends’ times. Also included in this pack are 10 new events and four new trophies and achievements. Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Porsche Unleashed will be available March 8 for $6.99 (560 Microsoft Points) on the PlayStation Network or Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 9:53am
tis' a shame they released those packs long after everyone lost interest in the game! I probably would have bought them if they had come out in December, the same time they did the first upgrade.

It was a great game at the time, but as soon as you maxed everything out @ level 20 (which in all honesty didn't take that long) that was 3/4 of the motivation to play the game gone in a flash. All that's left is to try and beat some friends times, and that's it...  having no global stats/ranking sucks too.

One other thing about NFS:HP was that, I was really looking forward to the racing side of things, but it turned out I hated that part and fell in love with the enforcer element of the game!

When this game came out I rated it quite highly, but now I'd give it about 4/10.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 1:31pm
i still love the game.  i deliberately choose a slow car online and beat them senseless.  and i love the new packs.  i think it's fun to try and beat my times with different cars. 

ffrr...you're just jealous i basically hold all the top times for the Races.  i have 3 more to go...and i own them all!  lol
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 2:11pm
LOL Ether, god damn'it, now i have to go get it, if you own the top times then thats just not going to fly with me... Time to take you down. If i dont end up getting Crysis 2 that is.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 2:56pm
love to see you try
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 9:42am

i still love the game.  i deliberately choose a slow car online and beat them senseless.  and i love the new packs.  i think it's fun to try and beat my times with different cars. 

ffrr...you're just jealous i basically hold all the top times for the Races.  i have 3 more to go...and i own them all!  lol
don't worry u will muppet ur the only one left playing it
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

think again ol chap!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 8:16am
Originally posted by Ppareja76

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

think again ol chap!
k so u hold the other 3 times on the board, i retract, it should b u and papa r the only muppets still playin! New Flash HiJack: I'll b on Crysis 2 this week kinda fed up of KZ3 now...need a change for a bit. So c u there if it has a global multiplayer NOT regional.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 2:45am
I have this too, but haven't played it in awhile. I hope/plan on getting the platinum for it. Hit me up on my other psn id: kayotickiller.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 10:35am
Anyone still playing this? How about you kayotickiller?^
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 9:19pm
No, I play Midnight Club LA though.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

that's too bad! I was looking to whoop your ass in another game besides ut3! ;)
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 10:33pm

Keep tellin JP im going to dust off my MC disc but still haven't done it. when i do we'll have to play nooby, i have a mustang thats going to whoop your ass.

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 12:00am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Keep tellin JP im going to dust off my MC disc but still haven't done it. when i do we'll have to play nooby, i have a mustang thats going to whoop your ass.
stop talking sh1t! You can barely drive the tank on a straight line in Kargo!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 12:44am
lmao... if i ride the wall i can!!!

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 2:17pm
I still don't.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 4:03pm
Don't do it......

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 8:54am
still don't.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 9:07am
... me either!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>