FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GrX v F.u.K

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GrX v F.u.K
    Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 10:06am
ahh yeah ar of course.. and i dunno about that dk clan since i wasnt around them times.. but there are alot more clan hoppers here to be saying phant plays for anyone lol
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Dr4g0v

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Yea I also experienced short periods of lag, it was the server.

Your mom the lagging. Vaffaenculo !!
lol it wasn't very bad, I'm still grateful that we could use your server for this match thanks again Draggy Smile
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 12:19pm
People b**** about people that go from clan to clan. Like me. Yes,i'v been through soo many clans but yall cry ass b****es don't know why. I love lots of clan matches. Yall say it yalls self. "Why try in public matches" Well there isn't many clans but the clan(s) that get alot of matches we'll try to join. We love going against good maybe even great players if some clans have them. Not the **** noobs that play just in public matches all fn day.

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 12:47pm
i was in A-R but i left for tOp -______- cuz ace a ctf friend said he needed me and that we could beat tRi. SUPER FAIL because we got owned when we didnt use the top team, so i raged.

i should have stayed in AR

i've had alotta clan tags some were fake but some were real.

the only clan I'd say that i was really a member of (meaning i played in matches)

iAM GrX qM I was in iAM for a long time, back when tx was still in it. every other clan i was in it for two seconds.
when the game first came out I was leader of my own clan, till deadaim recruited me lol.
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 6:46pm
it was hard bein a leader lol
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 4:01pm
Crongrats to GrX on a honourable win. They played the game with the right spirit and were deserved winners.

This wasn't the strongest F u K team I've been apart of but was still solid and took some great teamwork from GrX to beat. Like Dan I was actually impressed at how well the team handled themselves considering that as a group it was our 1st clan match.

Props to Dagon(best E.U flag runner). The only other player that I've played with or against that has the same kind of impact is HH but he don't run flags.

I look forward to next weekend. Should be even better than the 1st & hopefully we'll bring back sum retired stars.

BTW - while I've played with or against better teams in A-R, iAM & F u K oldschool, presently at this moment I think GrX has the strongest active 5 member team VCTF. Well at least until nxt weekend anywayz.
DmX_-EvoLutioN- View Drop Down
Team DmX
Team DmX

Post Options Post Options   Quote DmX_-EvoLutioN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 4:23pm
2 super clans.. both very good on the gameThumbs Up
DmX_-EvoLutioN-
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 5:57pm
I hope I'll be able to play this time.
I'd love that so much.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
DmX_-EvoLutioN- View Drop Down
Team DmX
Team DmX

Post Options Post Options   Quote DmX_-EvoLutioN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 6:02pm
DmX_-EvoLutioN-
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 6:10pm
^^^ the only member on his site xD

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Dalsk

I hope I'll be able to play this time.
I'd love that so much.

Yeah boii, i wanna play against you mate (:
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12