FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

active clan battles???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: active clan battles???
    Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

My point was:

Aqua,Cbizzy,ether,trin,skiller,train,tx,paweasy,jaket111,jorgelius,dan,phantci,envy,chrisc,arkos
helscream,bain,bomb,coolworx,qwest,src guys,pinakul,medic,fluffy... there are atleast a dusin players i left out, so to put it short... The old school players.
Nowdays players actually like to spawnkilland teamstack forfun.. Andafter the match telling the other team how shait they were... and so on and forth----------> that ends in what i call destructive competition.
Before we had QuickRC to stir things up. Now we have half the group who play.
My point is: it started with some players not giving a f u c k! Then others follow.
And i know Trinity is good fair hard player who is on defence..... Why the hell do some players call him a noob and a camper. He's a allstar. A real one.
That was just an example.
I honestly mean  that half the group of grx (from what ive seen) is glitchers, racists,ragequitters,double standards...
I also think Paweasy can be a d!ck! But I know he is joking around, and has a brain so he cool..
Same with Danjel8.
There are hundreds ways toplay the game....But players who say they are the best and talk **** and then quit! Those are the players i talk about.
We can always blame age difference, so in my country 15-20 yrs old are more mature i guess.

Good games are what it is, but camping for 15 mins at 1-0 and beeing helped by a Retarded BIOTITAN who play shait music for 15 mins isnt very cool... Im amazed that half the team didnt quit at that game.
But i agree with Matt... There are some good games these days for sure. But we must be better at mixing teams, not ending up with 4 f u k and 3 grx or t2d for that matter. You get my point.

wtf Shaker, I would really like you to tell me who in GrX is 1) a glitcher  2) a racist

EVERYBODY ragequits sometimes, I have seen enough respected players from DEVIL, Fu.K, etc do it. Sure it's not cool, but pff it happens.
Skiller and Dan talk about Fu.K. being the best vctf clan in EU.
Dan and Headhunter have been seen spawnkilling. Same with Zake, who also glitched quite a few times.
Dan shows barely any respect for anybody outside of fkn Fu.K, and from what I've heard from GOD_BIOFREAK who was on your team a few days ago when you all rage quit, he even talks sh1t to you.
Zake, especially Kristallreiner and sometimes Skiller enjoy team stacking.
Coolworx puts Spidermines on the respawnpoint.

I have upmost respect for you yourself, Shaker. And I don't think you would say I play unfair.
But who are you to blame my clan in this case, when yours ain't one bit better ?

Trust me on this one, you know I'm not stupid: fakkelbrigade is FAR from being stupid, I've had the most amazing chats and debates with him, yh we had some nice points here in iAMg but this guy, I know you don't like him but he is a genius, believe me. He may act c0cky to you sometimes, that's cuz of bad impressions just like what was between sizzle n me.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 7:00pm
I actually don't think Fu K are the best EU VCTF clan...

I think GrX are at the moment.

Yes I spawnkill but please don't be a baby, I'm sure you can get over that. 

Why do I need to show respect to someone I don't care about at all? I talk how I talk to my team mates because that is exactly what they are... mates that I can talk to in my unique lovable way... I might be a prick but I can live with that, shame you can't.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

I heard Dragov talking about another all star matches, cause ut3 is still the best fps out there still.

I respect your playing style... ha but what exactly is this based on?
 Dragov said that. And I've heard quite a few ppl who even don't play this anymore say it.
From what I've heard, it's cause UT3 takes actual skill with the aiming n **** (flak aside), while other games are so much easier and designed for those who want easier matches.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 7:05pm

I actually don't think Fu K are the best EU VCTF clan...

I think GrX are at the moment.

Yes I spawnkill but please don't be a baby, I'm sure you can get over that. 

Why do I need to show respect to someone I don't care about at all? I talk how I talk to my team mates because that is exactly what they are... mates that I can talk to in my unique lovable way... I might be a prick but I can live with that, shame you can't.
 I don't give a sh1t if you spawnkill me once, apparently Shaker does mind cheap stuff like that tho, and I can understand that.
And btw I know you weren't talking to me when you said "nice camping" but I still think it's wrong to say on the necro match, yh suspense was kinda bs.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 7:13pm
Hmmm you don't understand how bad it was though on Necro. I said that we would attack over and over and then one of you would take the flag and score easily because we were just trying to touch your flag.

Yeah Shaker doesn't like spawnkilling or empty vehicle killing... but I enjoy chilling out with him because he is a cool guy and he likes me because I can be nice too :) Not because we agree or disagree on spawnkilling.

TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 7:28pm
game is dead
END OF STORY
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by TheSeph

game is dead
END OF STORY
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Penguin

game is dead
END OF STORY

F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 7:45pm

Youmust hear me talk down too Coolworx also when he uses "popcornmachine" I hate it, and tell him. Dan also! Why not skiller? That is what we do.... Talk to each other, but on different mind set.

The discussions i had with Darkyboi (Darkangel) in the past, is far from nice... But we learn from it. It is like having a shait throwing contest with ur brother.
So saying out loud that Dan is Manjel for liking co cks isnt so bad.
Comparing with:
Like when Ghostlike did talk shait for minutes.... He didnt realize i was joining! That was personal stuff, racist... Stirred with co ckyness. And You were there Bucket.
That donot include you, and you know where we stand. Cool.

FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 7:49pm

Originally posted by Penguin

game is dead
END OF STORY

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 7:49pm
Shaker come on Black Ops you gay horse w@nker.

See we talk sh1t, but we like each other :) <3 <3 <3 xoxoxox

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 7:52pm
Rangers is playing in 10 mins so im glued to the telli;-)
Go Zuccarello #36
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 7:52pm
Foxy wtf... You basically live for ur ps3;-)
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 8:00pm

Not playing a 4 year old ass game which ppl still brag and argue over **** from 2007 ;)
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 8:01pm
Wait Shaker, what did ghost say that was racist ?
Yeah we're cool. ;D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by FoXy

Not playing a 4 year old ass game which ppl still brag and argue over **** from 2006 ;)
Yet you still ghost around the forums. Tongue
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 8:04pm

Not playing a 4 year old ass game which ppl still brag and argue over **** from 2006 ;)

I post in the Black Ops thread k thanks..... And I pm people who are still on here :D, I stopped reading lots of the other threads seeing as it's the same **** over and over again... syz bickering with tuna... you bickering with syz.... whos best at what....and the huge ass paragraph posts that you and others make...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 8:22pm
here we go, another pissing contest thread.. lets get it back on topic. Envy, I know a good handful of people that still plays warfare, if you want to get something going, let me know and I can round up some people without going through all this B.S. you are reading in this thread. Heck I'll even join.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 8:34pm

I post in the Black Ops thread k thanks..... And I pm people who are still on here :D, I stopped reading lots of the other threads seeing as it's the same **** over and over again... syz bickering with tuna... you bickering with syz.... whos best at what....and the huge ass paragraph posts that you and others make...
Yeah I can imagine this is all quite entertaining. LOL Well me n syz are kinda cool again, him n tuna are still not LOL
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 8:40pm

Every1 is I think. ;D
But still, clan matches are still happening. And I think many ppl, even clans would like to return if it wasn't as dead. I heard Dragov talking about another all star matches, cause ut3 is still the best fps out there still.
So my point is, everybody's like "nah, game's great but its dead now so I won't play it" if everybody who says that would return to ut3 the game could revive. I asked ChrisC if AR is playing matches again since they can all be seen again on the pubs, but he said "nah there are only 50 ppl playing it anyway"

Well, I think it would be sweet if this game could be saved, if not, hello nexuiz aynway. LOL
And see you in a year or two on UT4 Wink

VERY TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the game no is dead alway 1 server vctf and dm, if you begin wf and two or three friends the people slowy join, somethimes server complet and ctf the normally every day at 8 uk in the server nbk is active (reg or instabig)

THE GAME NO IS DEAD
my opinion the game is very best than cod, killzone, resistance... and the people prefered play cod for much people, i liked play this game in 2007 CryCry
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 10:04pm
yea almost every EU person team stacks but hey its pubs...Tongue

todays match, EU server...
3 Devi each had at least over 10 points
2 *** over 10
1 Grx over 10
other randoms but know what there doing

Vs

Feh with 34 points and the other noobs had zero THE WHOLE GAME!
we had 2 spots open almost THE WHOLE GAME were someone could have switch. GGs tho with spawn killing and pick upsSmile

at least the last 5 mins of the game trainwreck join in and someone from the other team switch,(a random)

so idk if Grx,***, or devi should be talking trash ca ALL YOU GUYS RAGE QUIT IN GAME the next few matches after that...btw GGs XD
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

2 *** over 10
1 Grx over 10

Vs

we had 2 spots open almost THE WHOLE GAME were someone could have switch. GGs tho with spawn killing and pick upsSmile

at least the last 5 mins of the game trainwreck join in and someone from the other team switch,(a random)

so idk if Grx,***, or devi should be talking trash ca ALL YOU GUYS RAGE QUIT IN GAME the next few matches after that...btw GGs XD

I actually find it hilarious when US players out-shine the EU players on EU servers. It's been happenening a lot lately. A lot of EU rage quiters. Last night and today, me, Trainwreck and Feh cleared out servers. However, when the EU players win, the **** talking is at a max (except for F-U-K, since they don't talk trash to me). But the best is when these players enter a US server and get fried.

One a side note, the WAR clan has by far the worst **** talkers for having done nothing. Where these guys came from is a mystery, but they think they are god's gift to UT3.

Regarding the game being dead, that's all subjective and I think the game is still alive. It's opinion, but there are still good games to be played. It's just a matter of expectation. I think the competition is actually increasing and there are a lot of new players that are playing. So in my opinion, the game still has some life left. If some of the attitudes just stopped and people played for fun, 75% of the old-schoolers would come back to enjoy the game again.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

2 *** over 10
1 Grx over 10

Vs

I feel your pain Feh. Same sh*t happen to me too. Team stackers on red team while bunch of noobs on my team. I had 78 points end of Downtown. The person next had like 20 something points. The rest of my team had either 4 or zero points.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 11:03pm
lmfao this is turning into my kind of thread

Foxy you need to go brush your teeth.. your breath smells like onions
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 11:27pm
im down jp hit me up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>