Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Black Op's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

pOsT yOuR cLiP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pOsT yOuR cLiP
    Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Ranked 2nd Yaaaaaaahh!! Tongue

And someone did a commentary on all my video's Confused

LOL i just noticed, at 5:10, thats that clip from HH going 1v4 clutch on wOa on Interchange.
And that guy thinks we are playing MLG.. and on Xbox.. derp fail.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 7:12pm
why is someone so impressed by a KB/M player playing against controller players  LOL
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 7:22pm
lol, prob cause most kb/m are trash as well out there.

HH >
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 7:36pm
trash or not, it's not impressive lol
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

why is someone so impressed by a KB/M player playing against controller players  LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Ranked 2nd Yaaaaaaahh!! Tongue

And someone did a commentary on all my video's Confused

LOL i just noticed, at 5:10, thats that clip from HH going 1v4 clutch on wOa on Interchange.
And that guy thinks we are playing MLG.. and on Xbox.. derp fail.
yeah i heard him say that and i was like '"wOa" arnt they on ps3?" lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 5:35am

That's your opinion, What would impress you tho? PC Gameplay?

I use KB/M on all platforms & always will, It's such a easy transaction to each platform since I can use the same KB/M on PS3/Xbox & PC (Wii U soon)

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 10:15am

That's your opinion, What would impress you tho? PC Gameplay?

I use KB/M on all platforms & always will, It's such a easy transaction to each platform since I can use the same KB/M on PS3/Xbox & PC (Wii U soon)

CoD gameplay would never impress me, but especially not one where someone is using a vastly superior input against people on a controller lol
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 10:58am
Then why even bother to look in this thread if you don't like CoD Gameplay?

As for a mouse been Vastly Superior, Yes of course it is on the PC Platform where there is no Aim Assist helping Controller players + having full native mouse support (Free Look)

On Console it's really no different then someone using a Headset or a Scuf Controller.... There's a advantage but not as much as you think & it doesn't help when you have to fight the Aim Assist just to aim on the guy.

The difference in performance from using a Mouse on Console is huge compared to using Native KB/M Support on the PC, We are still limited to what the Controller can do like turning for example, We can't turn faster then what the max sensitivity is & can't do Pixel by Pixel Aiming due to limitations (Deadzones)

But in the end unless you've tried using a Mouse on Console & PC then this discussion is over
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 11:46am
I never said I didn't like CoD gameplay? I just said not much impresses me, especially pubs or games including low level players.

You're using a mouse on an easy a­ss game against controller scrubs, aim assist or not, it's giving you your whole hand to aim.
I don't need to type out a paragraph to get that point across LOL

SMH people thinking they're good using a mouse against controller players on an easy game, SMFH.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 12:28pm
Like I said before, Unless you've tried using a Mouse on console your argument is invalid.

The reason I had to type a Paragraph was to try explain the limitations & I never said I was good? Was only surprised to see I was 2nd in the S&D Leaderboard.  SMH? (So much hate?) Confused

Most games these days are easy & I blame the consoles for that, Hell even Counter Strike: GO got dumbed down.

ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 12:40pm

hater allways has been allways will be! why are you so impressed by yourself n qm??? whats da difference between hh playing cod with m/kb n certain players who you rectum tongue daily playing ut3 with m/kb! its how i know your a dumbass kid!
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 12:41pm
nice job hh even for a retarded m/kb user!
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

hater allways has been allways will be! why are you so impressed by yourself n qm??? whats da difference between hh playing cod with m/kb n certain players who you rectum tongue daily playing ut3 with m/kb! its how i know your a dumbass kid!

because Call of Duty is an easy a­ss game you stupid c**t, and majority of the people that play it are terrible. UT3 isn't an easy game, and it has KB/M implemented out of the box. There's a big difference dumb fu­ck  (:

Also, absolutely zero reason to hate on anything LOL nothing to hate on

Like I said before, Unless you've tried using a Mouse on console your argument is invalid.

The reason I had to type a Paragraph was to try explain the limitations & I never said I was good? Was only surprised to see I was 2nd in the S&D Leaderboard.  SMH? (So much hate?) Confused

Most games these days are easy & I blame the consoles for that, Hell even Counter Strike: GO got dumbed down.

Unlike you said before, the discussion was done, but obviously it isn't? and my argument is very much so valid since it's common sense   (:

hmmm, showing off your rank is definitely thinking something   (;

Point is no one should feel good or remotely think they're good for using a mouse against inferior players with a controller on a very simple game. Whether that applies to you or not, if it doesn't good, cause you shouldn't think that  :D
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 4:13pm
@peng lmao u hve some serious issues kid! mr peter parker got a spidey rage on! what happened kid did yr mum n dad cut you off from the nickleoden channel! talking like you something when you not= wheres da gash box fox at???
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

@peng lmao u hve some serious issues kid! mr peter parker got a spidey rage on! what happened kid did yr mum n dad cut you off from the nickleoden channel! talking like you something when you not= wheres da gash box fox at???
you jokes are really hit or miss, with majority being a miss including this one.
leave the funny to me

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 8:18pm
HH >>>

End off
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 9:19pm

Then why even bother to look in this thread if you don't like CoD Gameplay?

As for a mouse been Vastly Superior, Yes of course it is on the PC Platform where there is no Aim Assist helping Controller players + having full native mouse support (Free Look)

On Console it's really no different then someone using a Headset or a Scuf Controller.... There's a advantage but not as much as you think & it doesn't help when you have to fight the Aim Assist just to aim on the guy.

The difference in performance from using a Mouse on Console is huge compared to using Native KB/M Support on the PC, We are still limited to what the Controller can do like turning for example, We can't turn faster then what the max sensitivity is & can't do Pixel by Pixel Aiming due to limitations (Deadzones)

But in the end unless you've tried using a Mouse on Console & PC then this discussion is over
my mouse was pretty close to pixel by pixel aiming, and it has a full range of adjusting the deadzone, mouse speed and ads deadzone (so you can aim faster down site than you should be able to), as far as speed, i can 360 just as fast as controller just not continuous.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 7:35am
Adjusting the deadzone doesn't effect core mechanics of games like making your gun aim down it's sight faster. MP7 will always take 80ms to fully ADS without Quickdraw

Call of Duty for example has a 6700 Circular Deadzone (Roughly)..... if you set your deadzone higher then that then all you are doing is adding Mouse acceleration which gives the impression your aiming is faster but isn't, You are just hitting the Max Sensitivity limit faster.

It's basically like trying to do small movements but you can't cause you keep over pegging the stick left or right (due to having a higher deadzone then you should)

You are still bounded by the limitations of a Controller

(Except for having a slower ADS then Hip sensitivity but you get controllers with some sort of "Sniper Mode" which is the same thing really)
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 12:45pm
Ayo HH, no putting me in your montage comprende senor?
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 1:32pm

Adjusting the deadzone doesn't effect core mechanics of games like making your gun aim down it's sight faster. MP7 will always take 80ms to fully ADS without Quickdraw

Call of Duty for example has a 6700 Circular Deadzone (Roughly)..... if you set your deadzone higher then that then all you are doing is adding Mouse acceleration which gives the impression your aiming is faster but isn't, You are just hitting the Max Sensitivity limit faster.

It's basically like trying to do small movements but you can't cause you keep over pegging the stick left or right (due to having a higher deadzone then you should)

You are still bounded by the limitations of a Controller

(Except for having a slower ADS then Hip sensitivity but you get controllers with some sort of "Sniper Mode" which is the same thing really)
no, my mouse basically runs a set speed and deadzone for the game and then sets a different setting for speed and deadzone when aim down site, like your controller is set a say 7 sense then at 10 sense when you ads.  i understand that you can not move faster than the perams of the game but my mouse has software setup where i can set the x and y sense the overall mouse speed and both deadzones so you can tweek the settings to get full range of motion over anolog. it even can learn the mouse pad and has lift off function so whe you re center you mouse it doesnt move at all if you lift up your mouse.  basically with a controller you cant move your crosshair in a perfect circle with mine you can get it to do this.  i can almost do a full 180 whille im ads
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 1:41pm
Ah ok that's what you meant Sleepy

Yeah with the XIM it's called "Secondary Sensitivity" does exactly how you described it, My Steelseries Sensei also has that Lift off setting :D

@Darkn3ss 
Don't worry I wasn't recording :( Sponging b1tch lol
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 1:54pm

Ah ok that's what you meant Sleepy

Yeah with the XIM it's called "Secondary Sensitivity" does exactly how you described it, My Steelseries Sensei also has that Lift off setting :D

@Darkn3ss 
Don't worry I wasn't recording :( Sponging b1tch lol

Haha no worries bro. Im jk. Just like that hatemail from yesterday.
THAT KILL WAS LEGIT!

One question though, does the XIM have any in game sens controller? (I guess so, but just asking)
My aim tends to bend off to the left in tense situations. But I'm using a very high sensitivity, so when I go head to head with somebody, esp when using one shotters like snipers, I tend to miss because of my sens being too high for that particular situation.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 2:01pm
You can adjust your Sens on the fly with the EDGE by pressing Start + Select on the pad & use the DPAD to change your Hipfire or ADS sensitivity.

So you could have a Hipfire Sens of 10 & a ADS at 7 for example, Tho having a higher sens is normally better due to the Aim Assist box around players been picky to break at low sens.

It's not really noticeable with a Controller but with a Mouse you will feel it. 
Do_OR_Die_815_ View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_OR_Die_815_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 5:31pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678