Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Assassins Creed III
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SPOILER ALERT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SPOILER ALERT
    Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 1:35pm
Please don't read any further if you have not finished the story mode.

Alright so i finally have my first bad thing to say about the single player and it could be about a worse thing. I am not a fan of the ending scene. They finally get the apple and then he stabs her and its over..... WTF!? My first words were what the f*** just happened. Its really over, really like that. So then i thought ok maybe they put another scene at the end of the credits...... Nope, and let me tell you they are some long ass credits. It was a good twist that they both die cause most games the good guys always live. So i thought that was well done, but i just wanted more. Play through the whole game building a connection with the game and characters and that how they leave ya. I didn't like it. And what happen to the other two that didn't die. They just look at each other and say f*** it and walked home. It just needed to be more in my opinion. Other then that the story mode is a perfect 10.
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 5:01am
You can hear some voices in the credits "To put him back into the animus"
All the clues you get from the "Gods" I'd believe that Lucy actually was a double agent working for Abstergo also. Therefore Desmond kills her. I'm not sure tho...

About the voices in credits:
I think maybe that we are playing memories of memories, as if someone already is in the Animus experiencing Desmonds memory.

These are just my opinions though...

We have to wait for the next game. (Thought the same after AC 2 also, but each game just raises more questions than answers!)
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 9:12pm
3 Words, Assassin's Creed 3. That will have all the answers to this, just wait until then. I would have to say wtf as well but it'll all make sense in the next one. I finished it a long time ago but didnt want to spoil it lol
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
 Post Reply Post Reply