FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Lunar Eclipse December 21st 2010

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lunar Eclipse December 21st 2010
    Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 8:41pm
Sup guys, i'm just wanna share with u my pics that i took with help of my telescope, sorry, my camera doesnt have a great quality but well, enjoy it.

These was taken by my camera.

the sky was full of stars, sorry u coulnt see all of them on the pic they was so small but was amazing.

well, now i took these next photos with help of my telescope.

The eclipse is ending.

The Dark side of the moon

:D amazing!!! Wonderfull!!! Clap

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 8:44pm
nice!  O: 
I stood up and saw it   XD
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 8:46pm
Well, there you can see my videos. :D

Ahhhhh, enjoying it with TRANCE!!!!

TRANCE-FORMING MY LIFE!!!! :D

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 8:50pm
yup, it was wonderfull penguin, there were so cold that nite but well, the event was amazing. :D

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 10:55pm
it was cloudy here..
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 11:33pm
yeah it was cloudy here too :( so thank you for posting these.. looks awesome
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 10:15am
Thanks, we had clouds too...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 10:30pm
i stood outside with my parents & my 3 sisters watching the eclipse that night! it was beautiful! i felt very fortunate to have seen such a beautiful sight in my lifetime & great pictures Rudy :]
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 10:48pm
feel fortunate because the last lunar eclipse this time of year happend 450 years ago!
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 11:37pm
no pro JP
Thnks Leah.

ya, whose has watched this event were fortunates, cuz the next eclipse will be on 2029. O.O

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 7:12am
Originally posted by DVirus_R

Well, there you can see my videos. :D

Ahhhhh, enjoying it with TRANCE!!!!

TRANCE-FORMING MY LIFE!!!! :D

this is amazing but i thought at least when viewing 'The Dark Side Of The Moon' instead of trance it should've been Pink Flyod LMAO XD

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 8:01am
the Stage i love most is the totallity stage. i love the colour the moon changes .
The color of the Moon during totality will depend on the clarity of the atmosphere during the time of the eclipse. If it’s clear, the Moon will have an orange tint. However, if there’s enough dust in the atmosphere (like from a volcanic eruption), the Moon might appear dark red, grey, or a reddish black.

it happened around 6.30am or in Britain but it wasn't visible from wat i've heard lol

here are some pics n interesting facts for people who want more info. all single pics are 2010 dec 21.

STAGE OF TOTALITY

How totality works in the Umbra stage

all the stages in one pic

FOR ELDER SCROLLS PLAYERS ONLY!
Remember in OBLIVION in the ruin named Vindasel The high level warrior named Umbra? who you learn that she once lived there as an apprentice to Irroke the Wide. She came across the sword, Umbra, somehow, which changed her, making her more aggressive and violent. She then took the name of the sword and left with a group of mercenaries to sate her blood lust. This evidently didn't work out, and she took up residence in the Vindasel ruin.
     & In The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Umbra was a powerful orc who wore orcish armor and wielded the same sword with a similar enchantment. It would seem this Orc was also possessed by the sword and that the sword somehow made its way into the the hands of the girl from Pell's Gate in the time between the two games. It also changed from being a two handed to a one handed weapon. The orc is located just above Suran, in the cliffs.

Umbra is Latin for Shadow ;)

-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 1:39pm
Nice, nice great feeds. Too bad i missed all the action, it was too cloudy to even see the moon at all ;(
same for the recent dawn eclipse of januari 4th which was also a rare event.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 7:57pm
jajajaja, actually Warh. wow wow, that is how looks in my telescope, of course i need to but a new camera this year. i gonna buy a nikon, but i should ask about it to Hanfei, cuz he is a great photograph. :D

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 5:26pm
these aren't my photo GiGv lol jus love the concept of Umbra.
so much so i wish my birth had been under the Red moon of Umbra. lol
i like lil things like that lol wierd i kno but thats why i am D3v14nT LOL

Post Reply Post Reply