Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

XMAS HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XMAS HELP
    Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 1:25pm
im planning on buy my gf a handheld im between the dsi and dsi lite. I just dont know which one to get her. Adivce anyone
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 1:43pm
well heres the spec on both this might help
but i would go with the dsi cause  it has a camera and chics love cameras but that my opinion someone else might say different about which one to get. and also depends on how much your willing to spend

• Size of Liquid Crystal Display
Nintendo DSi: 3.25 inches
Nintendo DS Lite: 3 inches

• Liquid Crystal Screen
Nintendo DSi: Possible to display 260,000 colors
Nintendo DS Lite: Possible to display 260,000 colors

• Portable Size
Nintendo DSi: Width 137mm, Length 74.9mm, Thickness 18.9mm (touch pen is approx. 92mm in length)
Nintendo DS Lite: Width 133mm, Length 73.9mm, Thickness 21.5mm (touch pen is approx. 87.5mm in length)

• Power Supply
Nintendo DSi: AC adaptor for Nintendo DSi
Nintendo DS Lite: AC adaptor for DS Lite

• Weight
Nintendo DSi: Approx. 214g (with touch pen)
Nintendo DS Lite: Approx. 218g (with touch pen, Game Boy Advance cover)

• Charging Time
Nintendo DSi: Approx. 2 hours and 30 minutes
Nintendo DS Lite: Approx. 3 hours

• Battery Life
Nintendo DSi: The lowest brightness (9-14 hrs), low brightness (8-12 hours), medium brightness (6-9 hours), high brightness (4-6 hours), highest brightness(3-4 hours)
Nintendo DS Lite: The lowest brightness (15-19 hrs), low brightness (10-15 hours), high brightness (7-11 hours), highest brightness(5-8 hours)

• Software
Nintendo DSi: Software for Nintendo DS, Software for Nintendo DSi.
Nintendo DS Lite: Software for Nintendo DS, Software for Game Boy Advance

• Input-Output
Nintendo DSi: DS card slot, SD memory card slot, AC adaptor connection, stereo headphone/mic jack
Nintendo DS Lite: DS card slot, Game Boy Advance cartridge slot, AC adaptor connection, stereo headphone/mic jack

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 1:59pm
i know zellot its a hard decision.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 2:00pm
off topic there is a guy at my work his name is zillot. 
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 2:02pm
lol thats his real name
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by env_1ner

hell yeah thats a hard decision but yo man anyone you get she'll love dawg if she really wants a ds. unless she hinted at a specfic one then you have to get that one lol. but yo good luck man. 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 2:31pm
buy her some pots and pans and tell her to get in the kitchen where she belongs!!!!
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by BAIN

buy her some pots and pans and tell her to get in the kitchen where she belongs!!!!
lol i did once and it was pretty scary i dont want to risk that again.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Originally posted by env_1ner

hell yeah thats a hard decision but yo man anyone you get she'll love dawg if she really wants a ds. unless she hinted at a specfic one then you have to get that one lol. but yo good luck man. 
thanks man and yeah thats his name

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 6:14pm
lol thats a awesome name
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:31pm
I've found that they like jewelry better than gadgets.  Unless she is a gamer, then I'm jealous
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 2:09pm
lol... games and hardware are cheap compared to jewelry, but are much more useful and appreciated.... I have spent thousands on jewelry gifts that I assume have only been worn once or not at all Cry
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 3:59pm
yeah I'm not a jewelry girl, even if I wasn't big into gaming. I would rather have that money spent on a weekend getaway.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

I've found that they like jewelry better than gadgets.  Unless she is a gamer, then I'm jealous
i guess u are now the evny_1ner killingugood, lol yeah that was corny and i probably totally used his name wrong  for that pun but hey you get the point. but on the real envy if she is a gamer your one of the lucky men to find one dudeThumbs Up good job! lol
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

yeah I'm not a jewelry girl, even if I wasn't big into gaming. I would rather have that money spent on a weekend getaway.
well i guess a weekend of fun in the sun and great memories would be better than something you can pawn later and do the same thing with the money lol well as long as it's bought from spence diamond jewelers cause apparently from the commerical theres the only diamonds that "holds there value trhoughout time" lame ass canadian jewelers
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

i guess u are now the evny_1ner killingugood, lol yeah that was corny and i probably totally used his name wrong  for that pun but hey you get the point. but on the real envy if she is a gamer your one of the lucky men to find one dudeThumbs Up good job! lol
@killinugood were in the same thing man gave her so much jewelry and perfumes, i dont know what else she would like, and i offered her money once and she told me " it has to come from your heart" lol 
@zellot  yeah she likes to play games all types except rpg
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 4:11pm
i say go for the DSi light imo.
i told my bf i want gaming stuff for my bday & xmas xD
 Post Reply Post Reply