FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GrX v T2D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GrX v T2D
    Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 1:57pm

None of the two teams have their own section so it seems best to put the results here (:

GrX v T2D (5v5) vCTF

GrX - 2, T2D - 0

Necropolis 4-2 (GrX)

Sandstorm 4-2 (GrX)

GG T2D Thumbs Up
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 1:58pm
When did this go down? Gj tho, why not 5-0? i thought you 5-0d them on kargo? xD

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 2:26pm
Hahah Kargo yeah. ;D

Yo, the teams were:

GrX

GrX_-DaGoN-
GrX_-aNgeL (fakkelbrigade)
GrX_-Gh0sT_-v2- (Gh0sTLikE, duh)
GrX_-PoiiZzoN_ (Or something like it, whatever it's Demon)
GrX_-Origin- (smygartofflor, new member)

T2D

T2D-Diabolical (papa2dogg)
T2D-Deadmaus (Lazato)
T2D-Aquablast (former trm_necroshade)
T2D-Sonarik
T2D-Datsik (AKA QuickRC)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 3:00pm
lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 7:54pm
good job t2d.....not bad for a new formed clan
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 6:32am
Yeah you guys did pretty good, this was also important for us since we haven't played matches in a great while, and one of the players practically just joined (Origin).
Now I'm looking forward to play Fu.K. ;D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 10:09pm
meeeh!.. t2d had no chance.

1. i dint no who was my team ecsept papa,sonaric
2. we dint have no tactics (GrX play with old t2d tactics = godlike)
3. i hadnt played ut3 for over 2 weeks, so i was rusty :/

But yeah gg's GrX.
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 10:51pm
^GG quick and the rest of T2D. shouts to papa2dogg, he seems like a real good dude.

had tons of fun, but this was my first clan match so i was afraid to f***up.. and therefore being too cautious and didn't get to make as big of an impact as i was hoping for. my clan mates are some of the best players out there, but i know i can hang with them and eventually show them what i can do as i grow and find my proper role in the team the more we play together. very proud to be part of a crew with such amazing players as GrX. PEACE
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 11:18pm
including Dagon? lol jk

those where some kind words man. you have all my respect, ill be glad to teach you some vctf, but i know dagon and the others can show you some things too but if you need any help send me a pmSmile
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 4:51pm
nah we'd pulled off some old CbS tactics xD
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 5:06pm
Pff scratch that, I just brought back gamurga. ;D
:D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

including Dagon? lol jk

those where some kind words man. you have all my respect, ill be glad to teach you some vctf, but i know dagon and the others can show you some things too but if you need any help send me a pmSmile

I appreciate that man and much respect to you too, you're a good player and i'm down for a practice session if you got some crazy stuff to show me. but i'm not totally new at this, i am already fairly experienced with vctf and i believe most would consider me a good player at this point. it's just new to me playing on an all-star team of sorts with dudes like dagon, angel, ghost, d3mon, that are all extremely good players and have been my heroes since when i first started playing. i will be working hard on taking space amongst the greats, and it will happen eventually.
i know i will be an asset to the team, dagon got good eyes snatching me up Tongue and i just need more clan match experience so i can start claiming a bigger role on the team and show what i am capable of.
F u K - y e a h _ G 0 N Z 0
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 9:22pm
cold blooded soldiers !
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2010 at 12:23pm
Unreal Killahs Vs CBS/GrX/T2D
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2010 at 12:44pm
Yo Skiller, saturday eve ? This saturday.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 8:23am
can i watch?
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 8:57am
One of our most important players got YLOD, another one can't make it so no match sry Phant. ;D
We'll play it soon though, can't wait for it, will be a sick match against Fu.K.
Skiller, try n get like Crister, Danjel or Headhunter back for these matches.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Would of Played 6 months ago but i've lost all interest in UT3, if you guys ever want to play me on Call of Duty or Nexuiz gimme a shout.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

One of our most important players got YLOD, another one can't make it so no match sry Phant. ;D
We'll play it soon though, can't wait for it, will be a sick match against Fu.K.
No need, our ut3 squad is more solid now than then. The present team may not have the prestige of the last but in my mind is a stronger unit. Plus Danjel plays UT3 on the regs

& at the end of the day it doesn't really matter who you get beat byWink 
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 4:38pm
lol but it always matters who loses ;)
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 5:37pm
Skiller I don't think anyone could replace Headhunter and his impact on a match, but anyway see who wins the first match GrX vs Fu.K. ;D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 10:05am

HH did very specific things very well but lacked in other areas. Like I said we are a more solid TEAM with the current set up.

STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 12:00am
word
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 5:13am
you do have a solid squad skiller, but headhunter was a beast, i hated playin against him lol especially on suspense...

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 2:03pm
^thats cause you suck!! Race me b****! stop running away.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>