| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Server Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Creating the Gamespy Account

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DemonSamurai93 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DemonSamurai93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Creating the Gamespy Account
    Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 1:18pm
Downloading gamespy arcade, then using the wizard on that to register works for me. good luck.
Life is a game. a game to test both wits and souls, a game with no end. enjoy :P
Clanwarz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clanwarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2012 at 3:17am
Open a support ticket inside the webadmin and we will create any server name you wish as long as it meets requirements and as long as GameSpy allows the connection as we script connect to GameSpy.

This week alone I have personally created 12 server names and each client.

If anyone needs a server name, please ask in a ticket.

Thank you.

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by NxT_iS_WaR

i did that but he hardly helps me bro...

First time and last i'll agree with you on something, guy doesn't help worth a crap, he trys ill give him that, but i had a huge issue with my server ( couldn't get it to lock) and he couldn't fix it, he gets upset and yells at you for expecting to much outta him. If its that big of a deal where you're to busy to help your customers then hire more help. Clanwarz is trash.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 6:13pm
i did that but he hardly helps me bro...
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 1:59am
Originally posted by NxT_iS_WaR

i need help on making my server work... plz help

If you have Clanwarz, ask an admin. He can make an account for you in no time.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 6:51pm
i need help on making my server work... plz help
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 12:28pm
Yeah, I dealt with Noel.
luc76985 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote luc76985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 11:22am
thats really nice of you to offer, hinterland, thanks.  I'm going to keep trying to get this sorted out, but I appreciate that.
PSN - luc76985
XBL - Simon Zoe
hinterland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinterland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 12:53am

If a Gamespy account from the PC version will work, you can use:

username: PizzaHutX53

password: smurffrums

Send your PSN friend requests to: hint-korp
http://unrealtournament4.com/
luc76985 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote luc76985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 8:55pm
Do you know what tech guy you talk to there?  A guy named Noel was trying to help me, and he was the one that initially directed me to login.gamespy.net, and that trial server never got up. 
I've actually rented the space at Art of War, and its turning into this ridiculous back and forth...

I'm about to throw in the towel, this is turning out to be so frustrating.  
PSN - luc76985
XBL - Simon Zoe
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 8:21pm
I had the server company take care of it for me (midnight gaming) when I change server names.
luc76985 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote luc76985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 3:52pm
For whatever reason, this has been causing me trouble.  Where do you all go to create the Gamespy account that HAS to be tied to the server? 

Do you go here:

or do you go here:

Or somewhere else entirely?

They look exactly the same, but I created an account on one, and then it didn't carry over to the other.  And I have not been able to get a freakin server to show up on the ps3 server list, and as far as I can tell, this is the only reason why.  I have been back and forth with several different tech people and we're not making any headway Cry

PSN - luc76985
XBL - Simon Zoe
 Post Reply Post Reply