FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who has this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who has this?
    Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 12:09am
First impressions ?
I wanna get this for turkey day ... I loved the other two but I havnt heard anything bout this yet?
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 11:11am
I'm also a big fan of this series!

Game informer magazine gave it a high rating. I say get it! You can't go wrong.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

First impressions ?
I wanna get this for turkey day ... I loved the other two but I havnt heard anything bout this yet?

talk to Trinity.  he said he has it and now he has a new PS3.  about time!!
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 1:58am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

First impressions ?

If you liked the other ones then this is a must get, and even if you didn't like the other ones this is still a must get. It is well worth the money. They took everything that was good and somehow made it better. The combat is way better now that you can kill one guy and go straight into killing another with no pause in between. I don't have to much time invested into it yet so i don't want to go to in depth just yet about how great this game is, but if things stay on the path they have been so far. This may easily become my favorite game ever. I would recommend this game even if there was no multiplayer, but it does have multiplayer and that just makes it all that much sweeter. In multiplayer you can lvl up to lvl 50, and for every lvl you get something new to use, such as abilities, perks, weapons, new game modes, and new characters. 

If you'd like to hear some more i'll be more then happy to go into detail about more things just let me know. I'm just on a busy schedule right now, but this coming week i'll be posting some more stuff about the game in general.
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 4:47am
have 1 & 2 but still haven't played them yet so i'll wait LOL

Uploaded with
 Post Reply Post Reply