Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

RPG players

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RPG players
    Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 12:01pm
2 great rpgs coming up in 2011 for role playing fans

Dragon age 2 and Final fantasy XIV

March 8th

March 2011
Already out on pc for those who can't wait lol
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 6:15pm
when in finla fantasy bersus 13 comming outtttttttt!!!!! :(((( loool
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 3:49am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

when in finla fantasy bersus 13 comming outtttttttt!!!!! :(((( loool

.......wow......just wow chrissie
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 8:04am
dude...ff14 has been out for a hot minute now..
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 8:44am
on pc yes on ps3 no read my post you mofo you really love criticizing everything you see huh?
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 6:53pm
im sorry did i somehow insult you..you stupid little f**got...my mistake for not readin the tiny text under the videos you dumb f***..you dont have to f***in be rude  i was in no way shape or form rude in my post
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

im sorry did i somehow insult you..you stupid little f**got...my mistake for not readin the tiny text under the videos you dumb f***..you dont have to f***in be rude  i was in no way shape or form rude in my post
People quit pushing Crow's buttons. Awesome Crow, glad to come back and see your post are still the same as they were when I left.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by aceoblivion

People quit pushing Crow's buttons. Awesome Crow, glad to come back and see your post are still the same as they were when I left.
lol sup ace ..the nerve of some people haha i said nothing rude.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 9:03pm
CROW!!!! ur psn comment has been the same thing for ages now!!! "PSN Chat" .... -_- change it!!! x_x lol
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 8:06am
i changed it i changed it haha
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 7:43pm

no you didin't insult me but every single time you seem to be posting it's either to whine or criticize yo might as well not post at all... and if you thought i was bein rude then you don't know me cause i wouldn't have stopped at that if i wanted to be rude...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 8:34pm
i heard FF14 was poop   Dx

Fallout is a raype RPG   :x
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by sHoCkD_yO-aSs

no you didin't insult me but every single time you seem to be posting it's either to whine or criticize yo might as well not post at all... and if you thought i was bein rude then you don't know me cause i wouldn't have stopped at that if i wanted to be rude...
i wasnt whining or critisizing your just being a rude little b****...your trying to act like a tough guy "i wouldnt of stopped at that if i wanted to be rude"..im sorry i didnt read the tiny text under the videos i admit that so why are you still being a little b****
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 9:11pm
id appreciate it if a mod could scale this down 4 me plz....just thought this should b here LOL

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2011 at 9:19am
funny xD... not true, but still funny lol
 Post Reply Post Reply