| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Inactive clans - Admin Only > Team sRx General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

:'(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: :'(
    Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 12:41pm
my stupid ps3 decided to ylod on me today... :( gonna be even longer before i can come back online sorry guys... :(
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 10:15pm
noooooooooooooooo Cry

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 10:24pm
that sucks Headshot.. xmas is coming up though
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
RAWS frags View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote RAWS frags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 11:07pm
^true dat.

streetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 11:49pm

Damn that Sucks

Light Years Ahead Of My Peers
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 10:30am
lol don't worry trip i'll be back someday so you can kick my ass again :D i know it sucks but yeah when i do come back i'll be fully equipped though so i won't have any excuses of losing LOL except that i'm probably gonna play like a noob hahahahaha xD
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 11:59pm
lmao.. didn't like last week you said "rip your ps3 wicked" to me or something gay like that..karma pussy 
Riff Raff - True Artist
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 11:18am
lmfao you f***ing noob i was talking to my bro wicked you idiot his ps3 just had broken now it's mines turn and honestly yo i gotta tell you you must be f***ing young and bored to attack on a clan name seriously what has this site come to i wonder... it's just like if i was saying that t-r-m is a clan full of noobs that can't play for **** it would be the truth but my truth not neceserly yours... anyways i got over all that bull**** it's so f***ing stupid... and seriously i don't see how you can think sRx is gay when t-r-m always was full of noobs that can't play right and wearing such a sucky name probably turned yall into haters oh well...
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 6:34pm
@Shock aww...i was fixing you some pancakes and you didnt even come onlineCry
but realy...so thats y you havent been online. when are you going to be back?

@villn Yo he does have a point on a lot of things he just said. i wouldnl't say T-R-M sucked ca their top line up is a beast in vctf that could stand up to DEEP and they are just a clan that likes to have fun. villn just chill man, srx is an ok clan, they are ppl that like to have fun. you cant hate on that.

@shock againTongue im sure he is just playing around or something...he is a villn what can you expect?Confused
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 2:01pm
haha ya .. im 17 years young though ,it's alright for me to be trolling on game sites...and as for TRM, i know they/we sucked, i know every one thinks that too, but almost every person that was in it i had respect for and know they had my back. i talked to them about stuff out side the game, some were married, had kids, and one, a pot head(kushhhhhhhh) and some others had lives. it's ok if we sucked.. its ok if ur clan name is gay... ur just a big pussy
Riff Raff - True Artist
streetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 3:35pm

Yo chill Villn you talk to much **** and i understand T-R-M were noobs but yeah they are good people but for you to be talking smack about sRx thats to much ok pussy

GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 4:47pm
What i want to know is why are people still making clans for a game that's dead?
i could understand if you were mikey...no wait maybe i cant, and the guys that made up T-R-M were not all noobs, part of the reason i join T-R-M was because the guys were not pricks like..you know what w/e its a freaking video game with a bunch of guys who think that being the best at a DEAD VG is going to prove something....
streetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 9:03pm

i dnt care about the video Game and yes i take it back not all T-R-M where noobs but why in the hell would villn start talking smack in the first place?

AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 11:21pm

i always had respect for T-R-M, so dnt be hating on my clan just bcuz somebody said something bout yours. fix ur problem with him, dnt get the clan involved. And i didnt make a new clan only for the competitive part ONLY, bcuz YES the game doesnt have many ppl playing it, i made this clan to have fun, play as a team and learn from each other, so please cut the drama

“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by AK-47-D-MAFIA

i always had respect for T-R-M, so dnt be hating on my clan just bcuz somebody said something bout yours. fix ur problem with him, dnt get the clan involved. And i didnt make a new clan only for the competitive part, bcuz YES the game doesnt have many ppl playing it, i made this clan to have fun, play as a team and learn from each other, so please cut the drama

word^^^

back on topic

haha no ps3 means you cant beat me in duel huh? punk? HAHAHAHALOL 
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
 Post Reply Post Reply