Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Black Op's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Black ops problems?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black ops problems?
    Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 9:21pm
Anyone else having problem galore with this game?
theVIRUSofLIFE69
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 9:24pm
Menu lags like a mofo...
It sucks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 9:56pm
lol i cant get the game is the problem...INTO XMASCry
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 2:44am

Only problem i'm having is i dont recieve the Hate Mail in this game like i got used too in MW2..

RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 1:27pm
well the problems im having are the folloing...menu lagging, teater mode not working properly, the spawn system is so Fd up its not even funny (basically every mode is like playing free for all where everyone spawns in random places), freezing, connection errors, somtimes at the multiplayer menu the sceen errors and goes to a checkered screen, parties getting broken up randomly, not being able to join parties or have ppl join mine. thoughs are at least sum of them, anyone else notice this the footsteps for EVERYONE are always silent even without ninja. basically trearch made soo many mistakes with this game that mw2 is actually looking more and more tempting to play and thats saying somthing. trearch made over $50,000,000 on this game in a few days and there are so many ppl out there expiriencing all the problems im having...wat a rip off :( 
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 1:51pm
I was having all kinds of trouble until I switch my search options to local, or as the game calls it "locale".  All the issues went away except the part where I'm always at the bottom of the scoreboard.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 1:52pm
Only major problems are the party issues..... 
Lag/Host Change is same as in mw2, and yeah I didn't see a need for ninja   :/  
But I'm sure a patch will be put out, just as one came out for the beginning of MW2  :P
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 1:57pm
well thanks auqa for the thought, ill give ur idea a go. yea ninja is just kinda there ya no use it or not use it ur still silent. really ruins the game for me bc most of my kills comfrom listening to enemy plays movements.. :/
theVIRUSofLIFE69
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

well the problems im having are the folloing...menu lagging, teater mode not working properly, the spawn system is so Fd up its not even funny (basically every mode is like playing free for all where everyone spawns in random places), freezing, connection errors, somtimes at the multiplayer menu the sceen errors and goes to a checkered screen, parties getting broken up randomly, not being able to join parties or have ppl join mine. thoughs are at least sum of them, anyone else notice this the footsteps for EVERYONE are always silent even without ninja. basically trearch made soo many mistakes with this game that mw2 is actually looking more and more tempting to play and thats saying somthing. trearch made over $50,000,000 on this game in a few days and there are so many ppl out there expiriencing all the problems im having...wat a rip off :( 

LOL im sorry.. but when u said treyarch made soo many mistakes on this game its making mw2 look good.. that comment is ridiculous... in terms of game design and gameplay itself mw2 was disgustin and had tons of flaws.. TONS mre tan black ops does.. alll the problems that made mw2 online gameplay horrific has been solved.. well pretty much every one of them... and the spwning is not as bad as mw2 either...
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 4:37pm
Wtf Matt! R u serious? On TDM: Match start, i run for 10 seconds shoot a player, then continue into what i believe is their teritory. Boom the same guy shoot me in the back... How in the freaking hell can you say spawn is better on BO. We litarary spawn everywhere... Playing domination is redicilous, you cant keep one side open coz in the next moment someone spawn there. And spending more time with conection interupted and party problems then actual play.
MW2 here i come ,black ops is shait. IF they solve these problems... maybe i give it a shoot!
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

I was having all kinds of trouble until I switch my search options to local, or as the game calls it "locale".  All the issues went away except the part where I'm always at the bottom of the scoreboard.
Me,skiller,zake,danjel,crister in a party! Skiller is  party leader, so if he got it set on LOCAL search. That will make the game kick me crister zake. Norway,germany,finland.... cos we are NOT local.. so too speak..
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Me,skiller,zake,danjel,crister in a party! Skiller is  party leader, so if he got it set on LOCAL search. That will make the game kick me crister zake. Norway,germany,finland.... cos we are NOT local.. so too speak..

Well, at least you're all on the same side of the planet.  Whichever planet you're from Tongue
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 7:16pm
lol shaker ive watched frozenfire play it and the spawning wasnt that bad.. but ok maybe it is as bad as mw2... but it def isnt worse than mw2.. and ur saying if they fix these problems ur staying in mw2... but what about the amount of problems in mw2?... mw2 even though was fun it probably had the most ridiculous online gameplay out of every game ive played.. ok so spawning may not be fixed.. but the perks are fixed.. so u dont get unlimited noobtubes.. no stupid commando.. marathon dont last forever.. bullet damage is good unlike mw2 where its impossible to kil someone with a heashot with a silenced intervetion w/o SP...theres no deathstreask which is good... ok so BO's may have a few probems but they have mix most of the mw2 probems.. i dont know how people can choose to stay in mw2 over BO's IMO
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 8:41pm
well i also hav to disagree with u thatsmatt....the spawning is 100% worse in BO than mw2.... example, were playing at array my team is spawning on 1 side while were all still in our spawn shooting ppl coming towards us. *BANG* i shoot a guy.....*BANG* not 4 seconds later i get shot in the back buy the SAME guy i killed previously. i watch the killcam and i c me kill him then he spawns in OUR spawn 10 feet behind me. my team is still spawning there mind u. trearch fcked up this time in alot of ways, spawning is just 1 of them.
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 5:32am

Is this the first time some of you been spawn killed?   It's not that big of an issue...Only issue i'm havin is they need a patch for the party system..Which i'm sure will happen soon....As much as i loved MW2 i think i'll be hOOked on Black Ops for awhile...

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 8:34am
exactly... ok the spawning system in BO's to you might e a problem .. but hwats worse?.. being spawned kill a few times in a game... or having a heli, ac130, chopper gunner all spawn killing one team so they cant even get out their spawn and play?... ive watched a friend play it.. and im sorry but treyarch done a 100000 times better job at BO that infinity ward has at mw2... ive only saw a few problems in BO's... but in mw2 the problems are ridiculous and happen every game.. youre bound to have noobtubers galore, spawnkilled by a killstreak alot.. being killed by someone teleporting (commando) etc ect i could go on.. in BO's theres hardly any problems with the gaeplay from what ive saw so far... BO's > mw2 by miles and you would be CRAZY to disagree
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

exactly... ok the spawning system in BO's to you might e a problem .. but hwats worse?.. being spawned kill a few times in a game... or having a heli, ac130, chopper gunner all spawn killing one team so they cant even get out their spawn and play?... ive watched a friend play it.. and im sorry but treyarch done a 100000 times better job at BO that infinity ward has at mw2... ive only saw a few problems in BO's... but in mw2 the problems are ridiculous and happen every game.. youre bound to have noobtubers galore, spawnkilled by a killstreak alot.. being killed by someone teleporting (commando) etc ect i could go on.. in BO's theres hardly any problems with the gaeplay from what ive saw so far... BO's > mw2 by miles and you would be CRAZY to disagree

Well I disagree.....about the part of BO being better by MILES.... I'd say they both have good things and bad things but I can't compare them to say which is better even if they're both COD  :/   The guns and movement are really different. I don't usually run into tons of AC130s, Chopper Gunners, or whatever and get spawn killed over and over..... I usually kill the opposing player before he gets one  ;D  and if he does i have my stinger ready.  Only problems I have with MW2 are overpowered UMP, commando, Noobtubes and Lag... but despite it all I had fun with it and that determines a game for me   >.O   also in Search and Destroy you dont run into as many noobtubers/commandoers  O:  So far only thing i dislike about bo is the lag and party system, but I doubt anyone could say BO is "miles" better than mw2  :p
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 7:12am
am i the only person that is having a problem with shots not registering its only started occurring in the last couple of days but it is starting to get ridiculous
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 10:06am
spawn sucks , party sucks , update sucks 

Uploaded with
P-Chris View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote P-Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 4:08pm
BO sucks
P-Chris
DEVIL_N1GHTMARE
F u K-aHoLiC
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by willisasmith

am i the only person that is having a problem with shots not registering its only started occurring in the last couple of days but it is starting to get ridiculous

I thought I was losing my mind.  Yeah man, me too.  Empty an entire clip into a guy and then he knifes me.

I can say that I see an improvement in spawn and party connections after the patch, but it still drops games like crazy sticks.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 4:48pm
only thing that sucks is the connection issues  D:
but im pretty happy now that quick scoping is back so im not complaining   XD
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Penguin

only thing that sucks is the connection issues  D:
but im pretty happy now that quick scoping is back so im not complaining   XD
WHATTTTTTTTTTTT 
*Changes Class's* 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 5:10pm

Originally posted by willisasmith

I thought I was losing my mind.  Yeah man, me too.  Empty an entire clip into a guy and then he knifes me.

I can say that I see an improvement in spawn and party connections after the patch, but it still drops games like crazy sticks.

wow this is a relief, i threw my controller yesterday becuz a guy was standing still, had my crosshairs right on his body, and shot him three times, just for him to look up at where i was shooting and snipe me.... i didn't understand, i thought the game really hated me lol... happen to me a few times with the assault rifles and pistols too

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 10:34am
I never really get lag on BLoPs, its just the party thing is a problem.

UMP = over powerd. AK74u:Rapidfire = over powerd
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>