FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Zombies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zombies!
    Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Penguin

Round 37 on Kino with me and another person    >.O!

<--- The "other" person, and carried you the whole way. :@
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 8:43pm
PFFFTTTT who had 8 downs, NOT ME  XDDDDDDDDDDD
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 1:46am
me and Foxeh just made it to round 40   >.O  
we get farther and farther each day  XD
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 5:39am
i cant get past round 24 on kino online its bull**** run out of ammo or the other team dies and i get cornered, skiller hh and cristers 37, i left @ 25 that was that game right? my dad was yelling at me to go to bed it was stupid, and it didnt save that on leaderbords, i got to 42 on solo with alot of luck (round 7 ray gun round 8 thundergun round 10 cymbal monkeys)
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 2:50pm
I carried Foxy to Round 48 last night   O: 

I don't find zombies hard at all, just time consuming.  

We could have kept going but we eventually gave up cause it was like 3 am   XD
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 3:50pm
dang i got to play wit yall. yall be rolling with this mode. i only got up to lev 27 with inhuman
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 8:30pm

I carried Foxy to Round 48 last night   O: 

UMMMMMMMMMM NO!!!! I had to play round 43 ALL by myself and finished round 47 by myself and just wanted to quit but YOU told me to finish till round 48!!!!! yeah yeah all your revives gtfo XD Ima zombie pro dun hate D: and..... sorry Feh we don't play with scrubs.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 8:38pm
pshaw, atleast I never let you die!

and I can actually revive people   </3
:@
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 8:43pm

pshaw, atleast I never let you die!

and I can actually revive people   </3
:@

Hey it's not like you were helping anyways XD Wouldn't give up your empty guns for like 4 rounds BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 8:47pm
oh yeah cause those 50,000 points did absolutely nothing! I forgot!  D:
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 10:35pm
feh, nooby & inhuman....now theres a zombies team to avoid LOL
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 1:54pm
Haha TX i just got to lev 35 with me,rewind, and bio! me and bio was killin it into BIO LET ME DIE CA I WOULDN'T ADD HIM! punks add me i dont add them cause im coolCool

Edit:it was 37 or 38 cant remember lol 5 am in the mornig killing zombies!Sleepy
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 7:08pm
If any of you ZoMBiE fiends like the Arcade ZoMBiE mode check out Dead Nation @ the pSn store...
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 4:58pm

Aint that the truth.  I still love the zombie mode but a good game can run hours and hours. 

We've been playing "five" mostly lately just cuz it doesn't last as long for me but the past few days have sucked cuz all the randoms want to do is glitch!  This was on the 360 version so I dunno if its the same on PS3 but it gets old quick.  Angry

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 5:12pm
im starting to get into this but i don't get wtf to do.
When i play with randoms there alwyas demanding i turn on the power at a certain point,
not to open a door till a certain point and i get all confused and eventually fu*k them over intentionally. 
Whats a good strategy for the Kino map? O.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 5:30pm
go upstairs first, open those 2 doors, buy the mp40, beat dogs, maybe get around 5000 pts then open the next two doors, turn on the power right away and buy juggernaut from the soda machine....you NEED juggernaut.... (f*** what other ppl say)

then get some more points and then just whore the box until you get an alien gun (ray gun or thunder gun) and pack a punch it so it can be ur life saver  XD  also whore the box to get monkeys.

keep 1 alien gun and either stick with the mp40 or get a gun from the box and once it runs out of ammo switch it for the mp40...it gets to a point where you get ammo like every 3-4 rounds or only at dogs which is f***ed up. ur regular gun will be to get you points so you can use traps and stoof and the alien gun will be to save ur ass/other people's asses

we dont even open the mpl/alley doors unless we need the box but we def dont open door between stage and alley because we mainly camp the theatre then do a circle from lobby -> mp40 -> stage and turn on a trap and stoof....also teleport at the beginning of every round and spam grenades.....

lmao,  -zombie try hard-   ;.;
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 6:51pm
idk what the fu*k any of that is!!! >.<
Watch in 720P....duh
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

idk what the fu*k any of that is!!! >.<

scrub
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 7:21pm
oh please, just cuz penguin carries you the entire way, don't make you good scrub!!
:o 
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 7:24pm
she carried me 2 rounds, 43 and 47 that one time  XDDD 
cause i was falling asleep   ;.;
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 7:39pm

she carried me 2 rounds, 43 and 47 that one time  XDDD 
cause i was falling asleep   ;.;

:)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 12:23am

go upstairs first, open those 2 doors, buy the mp40, beat dogs, maybe get around 5000 pts then open the next two doors, turn on the power right away and buy juggernaut from the soda machine....you NEED juggernaut.... (f*** what other ppl say)

then get some more points and then just whore the box until you get an alien gun (ray gun or thunder gun) and pack a punch it so it can be ur life saver  XD  also whore the box to get monkeys.

keep 1 alien gun and either stick with the mp40 or get a gun from the box and once it runs out of ammo switch it for the mp40...it gets to a point where you get ammo like every 3-4 rounds or only at dogs which is f***ed up. ur regular gun will be to get you points so you can use traps and stoof and the alien gun will be to save ur ass/other people's asses

we dont even open the mpl/alley doors unless we need the box but we def dont open door between stage and alley because we mainly camp the theatre then do a circle from lobby -> mp40 -> stage and turn on a trap and stoof....also teleport at the beginning of every round and spam grenades.....

lmao,  -zombie try hard-   ;.;
LOL, that just sounds retarded. 
Fixing to give this a go now, im aiming for round 10... >.<
Watch in 720P....duh
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 2:10am
its easier to play with two people, and they both need mics.... one by the turret in the theater and one on the stage, and do seperate circles... its really easy to get to high rounds it just takes so much time D:
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 2:43am
Yo, add me if you guys and gals play zombies. PSN: MysteriousGuy (Call of Duty multiplayer only) or OneMan1Army
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 10:50pm
I got to wave 36 by myself last night (Kino).
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>