8 [44.44%]
10 [55.56%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MW2 vs Black ops
    Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 4:45pm
vote my gay kill buddies;-)
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 7:07am
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 7:24am
COD4 is & allways will be the Best Call of Duty :)

I Play Black Ops all the time but i honestly think MW2 is better.

Black Ops has bad graphics & seems to have problems with Campers..... I Blame that on the Perk Setup & the Lack of Stopping Power :/

To me Black Ops was made for Whiners that complained about everything that killed them..... Claymores, Juggernaut, n00btubes. Losing gun fights because some1 had stopping power on etc.... Which has made the game slow paced compared to other Call of duty Titles.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 2:08pm
thats a good point but in my opinion the oneman1army and marathon/lightweight/commando perks were much more of a problem than the setup of the black ops perks... it was ridiculous that people could get unlimited noobtubes/claymores etc... along with the inclusion of heartbeat sensors.. i just think black ops is alot less noob friendly than mw2.. even though any call of duty game is really noob friendly anyway.. just as many fps.
and black ops claymores actually kill people compared to mw2's claymores which u can basically run past them and youl be fine... so black ops wasnt made for people who whine about claymores in mw2 since they were shait.. however it has dealt with juggernaught, unlimited noobubtes.. and to be nothing is wrong about complaining at someone who has stopping power... its better for everyone to be balanced and fair... nothing wrong with complaining about any of the things u listed as those things were ridiculous in mw2 (aside from claymores)... lol come on... someone with painkiler not dying if you shoot them 4 times with a shotgun and they dont die? thats something to complain about lol.. mw2 has beter graphics and maps.... and less connection issues, however the gameplay and amount of flaws in black ops are much improved
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 12:42pm
Well from my point of view marathon/lightweight/commando wasn't a problem to me since you hear them a mile away (Sound Whore), 1manarmy n00btubes was a pain but you barely saw any1 using that setup Confused

Heartbeat sensors weren't a problem? I'm sure 90% of people wore Ninja in MW2 but in Black Ops you've got Motion Sensors which is alot worse then a heartbeat sensor..... only way to not be detected by it is to have Hacker Pro.... i don't see alot of people with hacker on.

Claymores aren't as good but they can still kill marathon/lightweight Players if you no how to plant them right (not facing a entrance)

I'll admit death streaks should of never been in MW2 & 1manarmy should only let you switch to a other class without 1manarmy+n00btube.

I Find it ridiculous that in Black Ops you can setup a Perk Layout where you can "Only" die from Bullets & be immune to frags/stuns/Explosions etc... Not like any of the guns are any good anyway......... 

Stopping Power wasn't a problem, it made people choose between having more fire power or to stay hidden from Uav's or be faster. Now that its gone people tend to Camp more :/  but meh.. Both games aren't Perfect.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 1:14pm
Black Ops...

LoL @ not seeing many ppl using 1ManArmy, Noobtubes & Danger Close...That's all i ever saw..
MW2 had too much BOOSTING & Ppl HACKING...I've yet too run into two butt-pirates boosting in Black Ops...There's gonna be Campers in any game so no reason too b!tch about that...Isnt rapid fire on all submachine guns kinda like stopping power?  I'll give the edge too MW2 in sound affects & graphics..
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 2:38pm
@DoD

I'm been honest when i barely seen any1 use that class, the hole hacking issue still happens on Black Ops...... My M4-II_BeAsT_II account is 15th Prestige in 20minz lol.

Yeah I no there will  be campers but its 9/10 games i go into there's allways people in a corner with ghost & Motion sensor. When i go on the older COD's like MW2 & COD4 i never have this issue Confused
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 2:13am
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

To me Black Ops was made for Whiners that complained about everything that killed them..... Claymores, Juggernaut, n00btubes. Losing gun fights because some1 had stopping power on etc....
Not only do I completely agree with you, but I also made a lengthy post a while ago over at the A|R site stating the exact same thing. BO was indeed made for all the f@gs that were butthurt (oh, the irony!) from MW2.

I Find it ridiculous that in Black Ops you can setup a Perk Layout where you can "Only" die from Bullets & be immune to frags/stuns/Explosions etc... Not like any of the guns are any good anyway.........
I became so frustrated with that Flak Jacket bull$hit that I decided to join them, since I couldn't beat them. Now I too run around looking like an idiot wearing the FJ & I don't even budge when I see a grenade indicator. My whole team gets fragged at Domination C, while I finish taking the flag by myself.

And don't even get me started on the weapons. What Treyarch did to the FAL is absurd. A complete fu¢king joke! It's jammed on me so many times that I lost count at a thousand.
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 2:55am

@DoD

I'm been honest when i barely seen any1 use that class, the hole hacking issue still happens on Black Ops...... My M4-II_BeAsT_II account is 15th Prestige in 20minz lol.

Yeah I no there will  be campers but its 9/10 games i go into there's allways people in a corner with ghost & Motion sensor. When i go on the older COD's like MW2 & COD4 i never have this issue Confused
Just call in a BlackBird n you be fine

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 7:11am
Originally posted by J_Rivers

What Treyarch did to the FAL is absurd. A complete fu¢king joke! It's jammed on me so many times that I lost count at a thousand.

OUHFOIBFGUIGBFYGF   My FAL, ruined   </3
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 9:22am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

thats a good point but in my opinion the oneman1army and marathon/lightweight/commando perks were much more of a problem than the setup of the black ops perks... it was ridiculous that people could get unlimited noobtubes/claymores etc... along with the inclusion of heartbeat sensors.. i just think black ops is alot less noob friendly than mw2.. even though any call of duty game is really noob friendly anyway.. just as many fps.
and black ops claymores actually kill people compared to mw2's claymores which u can basically run past them and youl be fine... so black ops wasnt made for people who whine about claymores in mw2 since they were shait.. however it has dealt with juggernaught, unlimited noobubtes.. and to be nothing is wrong about complaining at someone who has stopping power... its better for everyone to be balanced and fair... nothing wrong with complaining about any of the things u listed as those things were ridiculous in mw2 (aside from claymores)... lol come on... someone with painkiler not dying if you shoot them 4 times with a shotgun and they dont die? thats something to complain about lol.. mw2 has beter graphics and maps.... and less connection issues, however the gameplay and amount of flaws in black ops are much improved

Matt, I know my name is gifted but the perk is called One Man Army not OneMan1Army.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 9:31am
LOL hahaha xD i didnt notice i put that lol
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 4:06pm
I played MW2 but only only online till like lvl 8. I wasnt any good, and 9/10x got spawnkilled after n after. It made me quit after 2 days or so and never tend to try again i wasn't into online gaming on a console at that time. I completed the Single Player before i went to multiplayer.
BlackOps on the other hand is after UT3 (very short run) my second game that i play online on a console (and for now the only game i play). I tried the single player after the multiplayer this time but never finished it because i wanted to rank up in multiplayer. Whether its noob friendly or not, campers and stuff, it doesnt hold me back not playing this game.

Conclusion: Both great games, but black ops has a bit more to choose from.

(offtopic) But i cant wait for Crysis 2.. i would love to see the NanoSuit in action with multiplayer that would be another game i will play much and bulletstorm too lol. (no kz3)

Post Reply Post Reply