FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Impressions?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impressions?
    Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 7:02am
Starting to like the game a bit more now.
The only problem i have is the spawn points..... Beyond retarded.
Id say its worse then MW2 on some maps, which is saying a lot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 12:49pm
They took in 350 million the first day for BO making it the best first day sell of all time.. They can afford to fix some sh1t and im sure they will. Sells like that make the other designers want in on that kind of money.. so your going to see a lot more MW clones coming out soon.   
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

It is saying alot... =/
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

It's WAY worse than MW2.  I spawned with my back to the guy that killed me twice and then when I finally get a kill on him, he spawns behind me and kills me again.  It's stupid.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 4:48pm
^^^ SAME FU*KING THING.
We-Tarded
Watch in 720P....duh
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 1:01am
Spawning is pretty retarded but I gotta say this game is way more beast than MW2 because like Aqua said it's more realistic and not meant for campers. I've already prestiged lol so experienced at this and I say if you are a good player, play CTF. You can get up to 20k exp per match and it's awesome. I use AK-74u, AK-47, Famas, Commando and G11.

For zombies, now they made it hard and the way they actually wanted to make it, no hiding spots to sit at and kill every single one. It's really hard to get into high rounds as my highest is level 14 with experienced players at zombies. It's really really hard
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 6:39pm
This game is ass. 
lol, Only reason i play it is so my $70 was not a complete waste.
>.<
Watch in 720P....duh
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2010 at 1:51am
I love the game, really fun to play. 2.19kd bing it on :P
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2010 at 2:19am
Here are a few of my thorts about comparing BO & mw2

1. Am sooo freaking happy that you cart stab players from stupid disstance's

2. n00b tubes are not use as much as mw2 and are far weekend. yay!

3. Only 1! claymor, no camping for you sir. All tho i do LOVE the new motion sencer :P

4. All new Pro perk skeeem, hardline pro? yhhh you know i use that!

5. Kill streaks dont count to kill streaks, THANX YOU TREYARCH! finally players have to ern there them.

And finally just a hint for you all NEVER use "Dogs" on the map "Villa when playing Domination. At flag "A" there is a house were you can go up stair's, dont call ur dogs in if the other side has "A" and there is some one up stairs. The dogs run back and fourth trying to get that guy but thay dont no how and thay dont bother trying to get no one els xD!!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 1:35pm
This game is $hit. End of story.

For all the issues that MW2 has, the game physics and graphics are miles better than BO.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 2:27pm
i am returning it tomorrow...f*** it...nothing about it is realistic and i'm tired of the camping.  this money will go to Gran Turismo 5.  see you guys on that.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Ether404

i am returning it tomorrow...f*** it...nothing about it is realistic and i'm tired of the camping.  this money will go to Gran Turismo 5.  see you guys on that.

hahahaah
sucks 2 be a noob!!!!!!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Mr-Pa1n

hahahaah
LOL
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Penguin

Originally posted by Mr-Pa1n

hahahaah
LOL

i like to have fun with games anymore.  i don't like how everyone takes this POS so seriously.  after all, it's a broken game.  and the connection issues?  hahahahahaha.  sucks for the rest of you wasting your time to get into a match.  
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 5:53pm
BO (Who came up with this acronym; doesn't it stand for body odor?), if by far and away the worst, most overhyped game this generation. I thought Halo 3 would have taken the cake for most overhyped garbage, but people treat BO like it's the second coming of christ. THE GAME SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

BO (Who came up with this acronym; doesn't it stand for body odor?), if by far and away the worst, most overhyped game this generation. I thought Halo 3 would have taken the cake for most overhyped garbage, but people treat BO like it's the second coming of christ. THE GAME SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well yeah. Activision is just riding the hype machine, have been for the last two years.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 8:08pm
Nice Opinions   O:
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 4:41am
Pin..... you must be proper dog sh!t not to like BlackOps lol!. You even give ur self chance to get past the UAV kill streak? let alone the RC-XD
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 4:57am
I like Black ops, although the multiplayer disconnects and freezes all the time.  MW2's mp never really got me for some reason but it had a very nice campaign.
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 5:04am

so TRUE lol. ppl just buy it because it's another call of duty game. I bet you if it wasn't it wouldn't be even close to popular. Heard that some guns look like they were made out of Play-Do hahaha.............now that's SAD
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 8:34am
Originally posted by T2D-QuickRC

Pin..... you must be proper dog sh!t not to like BlackOps lol!. You even give ur self chance to get past the UAV kill streak? let alone the RC-XD

Actually, I'd probably destroy you in any COD game. The only proper dog sh!t on I know of is you. This game sucks. Simple as that. The game is horrible. However, if it keeps you busy and your mouth shut on this site, I'll start liking it more.
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 9:03am

Actually, I'd probably destroy you in any COD game. The only proper dog sh!t on I know of is you. This game sucks. Simple as that. The game is horrible. However, if it keeps you busy and your mouth shut on this site, I'll start liking it more.
you fail at gamin u fail at ut3! i heard toy story 3 is a good a game good luck
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Bally_Man

My apologies. The only two peices of proper dog sh!t on I know of are Quick and Strider. How dare I leave you off this prestigious list of braindead imbeciles. And how convenient that these two special friends of ours hail from the land of royalty. Consider yourself in a class of your own. BTW, when did you start sucking Quick's little w**ker? 

And for the record, for the millionth time, I can careless how good I am at UT3 or any other game for that matter. I have many accomplishments in life outside of a video game, which is quite the contrary for you. Keep practicing. Hopefully someone besides you will think that you are actually decent at something in life.

However, this whole post doesn't take away from the fact that Black Ops sucks.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 4:45pm
ok guys, before this goes any further, lets get back to the discussion at hand. all opinions on this game r welcome whether or not u agree with them. if u post here or anywhere else for the sole purpose of inciting confrontation, i suggest u take it up in pm or hold ur tongue. debate is welcome, back and forth bashing is not.

iv been lovin black ops... customization is great, love online n perks/killstreaks r much improved imo. a few issues still but theyr bein patched. itll only get better 4 me
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 6:46pm

Originally posted by Bally_Man

My apologies. The only two peices of proper dog sh!t on I know of are Quick and Strider. How dare I leave you off this prestigious list of braindead imbeciles. And how convenient that these two special friends of ours hail from the land of royalty. Consider yourself in a class of your own. BTW, when did you start sucking Quick's little w**ker? 

And for the record, for the millionth time, I can careless how good I am at UT3 or any other game for that matter. I have many accomplishments in life outside of a video game, which is quite the contrary for you. Keep practicing. Hopefully someone besides you will think that you are actually decent at something in life.

However, this whole post doesn't take away from the fact that Black Ops sucks.
9 year old kids can play black_ops but you cant as matter of fact u cant play ut that well n u hve been playing it two years lol epic fail!!!!!! XD
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>