Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Black Op's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Impressions?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Team CKC
Team CKC

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impressions?
    Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 2:45am
My impression?  An overpriced expansion pack.  I played MW2 but not much tbh.  I'd jump on when a lot of our clan was playing MW2 but it almost felt like a chore, lol.  I didn't really care for it and found myself being drawn back again and again to BFBC2.  This surprised me because I never thought I would prefer a more realistic shooter.  But I guess I was hoping for more when I read Black Ops was more realistic but to me its just the same game with different maps.  I can see where if you liked MW2 you'd love this but if you were like me and didn't care for MW2..don't expect to change your opinion now.  I got this game for 360 (cuz that is the system my step-sons play most) but at the same time I got Halo Reach and the whole time I was playing this I kept thinking..I want to play Halo.  
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 2:46am

Anybody play Zombie Mode & how far have they gotten?  Furthest i got was Round 9 & then got owned by Zomies & Rabid Dogs...

Also is that the only map you can play or can you unlock the two others by beating the one that is open?
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 3:12am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Anybody play Zombie Mode & how far have they gotten?  Furthest i got was Round 9 & then got owned by Zomies & Rabid Dogs...

Also is that the only map you can play or can you unlock the two others by beating the one that is open?

When you are at the Main Menu Where you can select multiplayer/Zombies etc....   keep  pressing R2 & L2 really Fast (Back Trigger Buttons)

And you will break free from the chair your stuck in. Turn around & head to the computer near you and type these codes in.....     3ARC UNLOCK.     DOA.

Have Fun :)
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 3:12am
zombies.....must.....know.....details! BRRRRRRRAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNSSSS!!!!
NM_HeadShot View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_HeadShot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 5:46am
I like the shotguns ^^
When you blink you see a bright light. you realize that your in heaven. Then you see darkness form around you.
-NM_Headshot
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 5:35pm
MP5K fu*king rap3s!
But game kinda sucks. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 12:08am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

very good... better then mw2 imo. got mw2 for sale if someone wants to buy it haha
I'll take it for $100.  By that I mean you give me $100 to take it off your hands...

Sold, do you accept paypal? I dont really want to send you cash..... :S

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 12:09am
Originally posted by TX2k7

zombies.....must.....know.....details! BRRRRRRRAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNSSSS!!!!

nobody tell him, make him buy it to figure it out.... ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 12:36am
What does every1 think of the Theater Mode? I Can see it been handy for Gamebattles Matches & for those QUAD killfeeds :P & Turn On's Like This Wink

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 5:20am
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

When you are at the Main Menu Where you can select multiplayer/Zombies etc....   keep  pressing R2 & L2 really Fast (Back Trigger Buttons)

And you will break free from the chair your stuck in. Turn around & head to the computer near you and type these codes in.....     3ARC UNLOCK.     DOA.

Have Fun :)

Thanks bro & i will....Does that unlock just one map or two?  Also isnt there a trophy for freeing that guy @ the main menu or some $h!t?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 5:54am
Yeah you should get 2 Trophies, 1 from breaking free & the 2nd for using 1 of the codes in the computer,

well there's really only 2 Maps for Zombies intel the Map Packs Come Out. The 3rd 1 is Dead Ops which is a kinda arcade style Zombies but still lots of fun :P

1 code unlocks the Zombie Map "Five" & The Other Dead Ops
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 8:27am
Originally posted by ckc_pamkitten

My impression?  An overpriced expansion pack.  I played MW2 but not much tbh.  I'd jump on when a lot of our clan was playing MW2 but it almost felt like a chore, lol.  I didn't really care for it and found myself being drawn back again and again to BFBC2.  This surprised me because I never thought I would prefer a more realistic shooter.  But I guess I was hoping for more when I read Black Ops was more realistic but to me its just the same game with different maps.  I can see where if you liked MW2 you'd love this but if you were like me and didn't care for MW2..don't expect to change your opinion now.  I got this game for 360 (cuz that is the system my step-sons play most) but at the same time I got Halo Reach and the whole time I was playing this I kept thinking..I want to play Halo.  
Phff, bring yo a$$ back to BC2.....now
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 8:43am
They have taken everything I hated about MW2 out of this game 
[/QUOTE]        very true
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 11:02am
after watching a few vids online, i might just get it for the Zombie mode.  screw the deathmatch.  this is where the **** is
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 9:38pm
iv only done the campaign and zombies so far, but i think the games pretty tight! zombie mode kicks ass haha only thing was i would get kicked out of my party when we tried goin into DeadOps Arcade, but it lookd hella fun. other thn that no problems, just fun as hell! i noticed a few voices, and sounds were taken from WaW, like Reznovs voice and some music too. i was like hey i know that from somewhere! lol

i cant really complain too much about the game anyway since i only payed $8 out-of-wallet xD
The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 11:48am
so i was going to read all these posts - but then i read - AQUAKNOT'S post that begins :
and i quote "Compared to MW2, the graphics are far superior."

just to save people time and actually tell the truth---
the graphics are infact less superior-- infact the graphics are - absolutely awful-  blurry and pixelated on every single edge of a building, a stairway or a handrail-- truly awfull game - i hate cod -- but i would quite happily snap a copy of black ops---

seriously people  the graphics are not better they are worse-
the gameplay is slower
the story and single player is better- no suprise since it was developed by Treyarch instead of infinite-- but who wants to play offlien--- really?

abolutely shocking-- even peopel in the top 100 have told me they simply threw the game out and returned to mw2

lol could build a cod game in like 2 months max.. lmao

Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 2:19pm
That's strange to me.  I can see far better detail in BO than MW2.  I play them back to back and actually prefer the graphics in BO.  OF course, I'm playing on all new equipment so maybe that's part of it.

Just because I have a different experience and conclusion doesn't mean I'm not being truthful.  You're off my Christmas card list this year mister.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 3:04pm
lol i agree with aqua, for me the graphics in BO seem better thn MW2. im lovn this game so far
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 1:20am
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Yeah you should get 2 Trophies, 1 from breaking free & the 2nd for using 1 of the codes in the computer,

well there's really only 2 Maps for Zombies intel the Map Packs Come Out. The 3rd 1 is Dead Ops which is a kinda arcade style Zombies but still lots of fun :P

1 code unlocks the Zombie Map "Five" & The Other Dead Ops

Lol, I'm confused...I tried what you gave me & it wouldnt work...
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 2:15am
@DoD:once u break free of the chair at the front menu (where u select to play campaign, zombies or online) u walk around to the computer behind u, and type in: 3ARC UNLOCK
then hit ENTER
doin this unlocks the zombie map "Five"
entering the code: DOA unlocks DeadOps arcade
if this wasnt wat u were askn about....my bad

Also, if anyone likes those old computer word adventure games from the 80's, type in: zork
and hit enter, and ull be playn it xD (also unlocks a trophy for those of you who care)
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 2:21am

@DoD:
once u break free of the chair at the front menu (where u select to play campaign, zombies or online) u walk around to the computer behind u, and type in: 3ARC UNLOCK DOA
then hit ENTER
doin this unlockd both maps for me
if this was wat u were askn about....my bad

Also, if anyone likes those old computer word adventure games from the 80's, type in: zork
and hit enter, and ull be playn it xD (also unlocks a trophy for those of you who care)

Hero's Quest FTW!! Or maybe some Leisure Suit LarryBig smile
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 4:21am

@DoD:once u break free of the chair at the front menu (where u select to play campaign, zombies or online) u walk around to the computer behind u, and type in: 3ARC UNLOCK
then hit ENTER
doin this unlocks the zombie map "Five"
entering the code: DOA unlocks DeadOps arcade
if this wasnt wat u were askn about....my bad

Good $h!t, I'ma go try it now...
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 4:24am
I wonder if you'll be able too get your Black Ops Playercard from somewhere & be able too add it too your sig on websites? 
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 6:52am
im sure ull b able to....if theres not already one now, i give it 2-3 weeks b4 there is one
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 2:00am

Also, if anyone likes those old computer word adventure games from the 80's, type in: zork and hit enter, and ull be playn it xD (also unlocks a trophy for those of you who care)

LMAO  too funny!  I remember playing this game for hours on my Commodore 64 eons ago. Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>