FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Mayan Calendar is wrong

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mayan Calendar is wrong
    Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 3:19pm
Apparently, it was proven the calender could be off as much as 50-100 years not too long ago.  I just forgot to post anything about here.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20101019/sc_livescience/endoftheearthpostponed
RAWS frags View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote RAWS frags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 8:02am
ha. I'v already posted on this lol .

Only God himself knows the hour.....Obama and all of Washington dare to do the devil's bidding? You wish to kill all the Christians...just like the Jews,we'll fight with God's Army by our side...not even satan would take on God's Army again.

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 12:50pm

^that was stupid... i don't want to get in another pointless debate about religion, but c'mon...

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 3:47pm
^^^ BAHA   >:O
Payaso-X View Drop Down
Payaso En La Casa!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Payaso-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 3:56pm
of course the mayan calender is wrong it's only a 9 month calendar.  the world was suppose to end a long time ago and i know that even without looking at the site,
"F*** You Gumby"
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 6:41pm
I entered "Mayan" in the search thing and no other thread comes up, only this one and the "languages" thread.  While I could of posted in this dead threads, I don't recall any mention of how the calender was proven to be off (not compatible to the present day/ Gregorian calender) and the only two threads I could find were 2012 threads, which is also a prophesy from Nostradamus and friends, supposedly.  Of course, the History Channel could just be lying or stretching the truth, so that the dates line up and they profit from our fear.
 Post Reply Post Reply