| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team WAR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WaR RoSteR 2011 N Yrs 2 CoMe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
Author
Team WAR
Team WAR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WaR RoSteR 2011 N Yrs 2 CoMe
    Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 9:37pm
ok then seph this time since miky is in my clan its offical so let have a match vs DEEP lol oooo i forgot ur a b itch saying we aint worth playin i bet and i promise ill put 50 on this match! if u dont ur fvkin dumb we just r aped AK-47 3-1 so i guess we aint trash last week it was 3-0 twice do the math and accept our challenge cryin lil boy ur not grown ur a punk that cant give us that respect but hey like miky says theirs haters and ull always be like that....WaR iS On dA RiSE SEph N 2 aLL
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 9:38pm
Results to ak-47 will be posted soon recorded...gg's 2 ak though...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 9:45pm
I'm not here to care about WaR,this site,or any other clown that is on here. But if you'r talking down on a dude and his team that is actually doing well,then you'r fkng stupid. Love you Dana but serious.

Also WaR played Deep remember... They got hammed. 3-0 with me and Shawn hitting Godlike out the gate. I don't care who was on whos team or wasn;t there,i'll hear about it when you guys come out you'r holes but still. Scores don;'t like. People maybe di cks in or outside game oh well let them. Show up for the match and show resutls ALL THAT MATTERS.

i ca go around calling anyone what I want I don't care as im sure you guys don't but seeming like you guys do when you'r going off on a dude that yes does talk **** but let him, his team is winning a lot. Not saying he should by that but does it matter? Gosh i play with nothing but 12 year old kids wanting to be in our team on COD or even at G-tours but at least they have somewhat respect and don't troll like as-s bags.
Joshua View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joshua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

nufff
hey do you duel?!? or do you know anyone that does? just got here new to the game on ps3.
IIXIIXIIXIIXIIX
Joshua View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joshua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 11:03pm
Wanting to be the best on ut3 so need help. i'm ok at duel i'll say average 
IIXIIXIIXIIXIIX
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 11:49pm
duel me add me psn HoMiCiDE-iS_WaR
Joshua View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joshua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 11:50pm
added u
IIXIIXIIXIIXIIX
Joshua View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joshua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 11:52pm
trained by 2 of ur members
IIXIIXIIXIIXIIX
Joshua View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joshua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 12:29am
i 15-0eD ***-tripox,preditc-one and probability 
IIXIIXIIXIIXIIX
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 4:04am
Originally posted by Joshua

i 15-0eD ***-tripox,preditc-one and probability 
10-0 DEVIL_DiSc0_UnZ and/or Phantaci and you will be defined "Good"
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Joshua View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joshua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 7:21am
what about imcoolinrealife?
IIXIIXIIXIIXIIX
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 8:21am

what about imcoolinrealife?
He is no dueler. He is one of the best in CTF.
Being a very good dueler on UT3 PS3 meant something 2y ago.
Now, we all play a different game. 
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 8:59am
"doing well" just means you're better than ckeli nowadays

just sayin  Sleepy
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 9:15am
Originally posted by NxT_iS_WaR

ok then seph this time since miky is in my clan its offical so let have a match vs DEEP lol oooo i forgot ur a b itch saying we aint worth playin i bet and i promise ill put 50 on this match! if u dont ur fvkin dumb we just r aped AK-47 3-1 so i guess we aint trash last week it was 3-0 twice do the math and accept our challenge cryin lil boy ur not grown ur a punk that cant give us that respect but hey like miky says theirs haters and ull always be like that....WaR iS On dA RiSE SEph N 2 aLL
hey dumbass, we all said Mikey is why u can win now, without him you're sh1t.... and way to challenge a dead clan, I don't know anyone from DEEP that still plays UT3, if you want a match with them then you better get battlefield 3. Only game they play. So good job to Mikey for beating ak. And look at how you talk, and you say im not grown up? Haha ok... go f*** your cousin ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 9:23am
Oh and Mikey, im gonna make fun of him and put him down cuz he talks like a retard with a big game when he gets his ass beat all the time. You know War sucks, remember when we put Legend back together for a match and played them? Playing bots would have been harder. Me Mikey and jibba could take on Wars top 5 and We'd win. I haven't touched the game in 3 months and I bet I could do it. Its just a game I know, but he fvcking annoys me.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by NxT_iS_WaR

hey dumbass, we all said Mikey is why u can win now, without him you're sh1t.... and way to challenge a dead clan, I don't know anyone from DEEP that still plays UT3, if you want a match with them then you better get battlefield 3. Only game they play. So good job to Mikey for beating ak. And look at how you talk, and you say im not grown up? Haha ok... go f*** your cousin ;)

Battlefield sucks.  Tribes Ascend is much better.  Get it Seph.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

"doing well" just means you're better than ckeli nowadays

just sayin  Sleepy

LOOOOOOL CKELI
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Oh and Mikey, im gonna make fun of him and put him down cuz he talks like a retard with a big game when he gets his ass beat all the time. You know War sucks, remember when we put Legend back together for a match and played them? Playing bots would have been harder. LOL-->Me<--LOL  Mikey and jibba could take on Wars top 5 and We'd win. I haven't touched the game in 3 months and I bet I could do it. Its just a game I know, but he fvcking annoys me.
I don't know what you're always going on about Seph you troll. You're not talking like a fking genius on here and really I find it funny how delusional you are. Coming on here saying homicide talks a big game and sucks blah blah blah. How are you any different from this? You talk a big game, but in reality you're not amazing at this game either. And then saying you could take us down with just Mikey and Jibba. There's that same delusion. You see I would admit Mikey and Jibba MIGHT cause a little trouble, but you throwing yourself in there is laughable. I'm not trying to say your trash Seph. I'm just saying ease down on pointing fingers bro. Also i'm partially drunk so there's that.
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 6:13pm
Well if you're drunk then 50% of your opinion loses its touch.
Better try and judge yourself then.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Joshua View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joshua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 6:54pm
i beat DEVIL_disc0_unZ already . I played ut3 from time to time but now active a lot. I kill whoever in my way.
IIXIIXIIXIIXIIX
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 7:40pm

i beat DEVIL_disc0_unZ already . I played ut3 from time to time but now active a lot. I kill whoever in my way.

LOLOL imma penguin pic right now, hold on.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 7:40pm
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 8:06pm
lol
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

nope. sry ur no penguin m8t
im tired.
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 8:12pm
lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>