| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team WAR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WaR RoSteR 2011 N Yrs 2 CoMe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote T-R-M_R3winD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WaR RoSteR 2011 N Yrs 2 CoMe
    Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 2:14pm
WaR SuX CoX N' DiX!
R3winD_zV
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 6:48am

RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 12:19pm
Without mkey, war would have lost 3-0 all matches...
im tired.
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 5:31pm
miky in WaR and DEVIL too bad disco dint want u lmfao ur trash yo cum test us ur GrX clan today in a couple of hrs
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 12:02pm
Mikey and Eugene back at it again >:D
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by NxT_iS_WaR

miky in WaR and DEVIL too bad disco dint want u lmfao ur trash yo cum test us ur GrX clan today in a couple of hrs

What fvcking language is this?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 6:23pm
JibbaJabba, thats what lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 5:59pm
Ha just decided to show the kill on glock then added a old Kc from when I was in Synergy ha.
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 8:26pm
nice bro
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by NxT_iS_WaR

What fvcking language is this?
HAHAH

Homicide stfu, u trash boi. Go and get owned and lose -2. how bad r u in  this game? Even ckeli would have got a better score than that. Everyone knows whos trash * cough WaR clan cough* and Nooby homicide....
im tired.
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 10:32pm

-__- reaaally.... ok sat get ur ppl vs us enough said lets c if were trash....same team gonna ra pe ur ass

kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

Where's your proof?
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by kingfatalis158

Where's your proof?
Just watch the videos and tell me who played the BEST...
im tired.
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 4:32pm
hahahhahaqahahahahaahahahahha urrrr gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy get owned on sat lil boy...lil kids ...wat tha world has come to...ryan i would whoop ur ***kin ass
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 5:04pm
Dude it's a team. God damn I feel like i'm talking to the pub teams that vs our pro team "EnVyUs" A team is a team. If one did bad ALL did bad. You can't say Eugene or whoever else was in match say they were better and everyone else sucked.
Everyone has there parts in the gameplay not everyone is the same. 

I dont hate you Rocky. but seriously if you'r hear trying to push NxTs buttons will 1- it worked but 2 just drop it.

Everyone trolls like no lifes here. Trolls on certain people like NxT or whoever. But half of you cry about the game being dead so stfu. If you aren't someone who was good you don't have a say doen't matter but even saying that if you were good. Want a match since you hate War team, vs them. Play them and see who's good or whatever you'r trying to achieve. 
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 7:41pm

Where's your proof?
Just watch the videos and tell me who played the BEST...
So what if he didn't score like 100 points or whatever bs score you like to throw out there when you're trying to impress us. He's a really good player and the fact that he didn't do the best doesn't take away from his skill. I mean I usually get in to last place because Hurraccane is doing all the work. Now back off bro or i'll sike mikey on you
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 8:25pm

Where's your proof?

He doesn't need proof, its true. WaR is a complete **** team. You guys play and play, talk trash and are still the worst team to touch this game. I don't even know why you still play to be honest. Break the game, its the only way you'll ever be good at it.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 8:44pm
Actually if WaR is **** as you say. you got to know they hold victories also. Just saying. IMO if a team is **** they don't win,dont have game plans,dont have anything.

Gay-Lrds yeah ok there O.K nothing in my book but they can play as a team. So does WaR with or without me and eugene. Gay-lrds suck mega balls if I ever joined them it'll be forreal the last team on ut3 :p But that's ok imo they suck . ANYWAYS WaR team comes to matches yeah maybe **** talk oh well you'r playing a bunch of either grown ass men or young ass teens (me) :P If they win they win lose they lose. they hold wns though so before saying worst clan to touch ut3 think of little sorry ass clans like SrX is it? Not streetz but Jaz410 the one he made and the one that sorry as-s Sonarik made. Like forreal. Anyways i'm bored got to take a **** ate a mad as-s hamburger. Catch you nigglets and crackers later.

Peace .
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Where's your proof?

He doesn't need proof, its true. WaR is a complete **** team. You guys play and play, talk trash and are still the worst team to touch this game. I don't even know why you still play to be honest. Break the game, its the only way you'll ever be good at it.
looool
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 11:50pm
maaan real talk....blown away lol....
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 12:11am
from what ive seen this noob^ got a "lil" better and would be average in my book. War is not a clan that should be talkin trash but hey who started it? that Rpz noob right? that cant even get on a team lol

i do respect War for trying to keep the games alive but i hate their game play though 

give War a break and play nice pplWink

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 4:46pm
thx feh um lets try to set up a macth bro vs us vctf ctf n tdm??? interested?
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 5:31pm
nufff
im tired.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 6:06pm
But whats the point of saying that?  So what if people hate WaR team? I bet everyone in WaR thinks its some funny as-s **** when they win and still people say "war sucks" "war will never be good" We had people hate Legend when we were around but we smashed teams. WaR has done the same. I don't get it but I gues when people try to get people who spend there lifes on a single form its kinda hard to prove a point.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 8:24pm
Stop trying to justify it..... WaR blows ass..... Nxt aka homocide is a fvcking retard that can't talk/spell/think properly... and they're not keeping sh1t alive... just because they play it doesn't make it alive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>