Resistance 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resistance 3
    Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 10:52am
Originally posted by TX2k7

i played thru R2 multiple times....its not...and besides in R2 u can only hv 2 weapons.
I did not notice the weapon change but if it is the new game , they are using the exact part of map from r2 ...I even went on the game again to be sure , but ps3 died & lost movie scenes . If u did play multiple times , u would agree ... If u still don't believe me after rechecking then so be it , letting it go.
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 9:56am
i played thru R2 multiple times....its not...and besides in R2 u can only hv 2 weapons.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 8:24am

nah that R3, R2 nvr had a level like that
tx I am 100% sure that video is r2. It is the same in every detail ...I could tell u where he is heading next from where he is ...rooftops then off into alley ,leading to a small courtyard with a statue where u need need turn left and so on.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 12:30am
^^^^ or read the R3 Preview on here! :D
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 11:59pm
If you read the newest Game Informer, it talks about exactly that
Payaso-X View Drop Down
Payaso En La Casa!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Payaso-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 1:10pm
all i hope is, that it has faster gameplay and a better multiplayer 
"F*** You Gumby"
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 12:50pm
nah that R3, R2 nvr had a level like that
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 10:19am

http://iAMgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6254&title=resistance-3-preview

for details regarding R3 :D
  Yo , tx the video that u put in the preview about the campaign is from r2 not r3 , no? I here the guy talk about r3 though . I played the campaign at least 6 times and do remember being in that area twice during the game , before crossing the bridge and after crossing back over to blow it up . Thanks for all the other research , can't wait for the release .
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 2:59pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 1:26pm
I read in Game Informer that they made the AI a lot better, previous games they were able to shoot with precise accuracy really far away, but up close they were sluggish, those were the big turn offs for me for R2, the AI. It was a good article that brings me hope again for this series. Plus with total Chimera take over on earth, it'll be interesting to see how Capelli will survive, I'm going to miss Hale though.
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 10:51am
ckc will be looking foward to this! Hope there is more precision and less swarming though!
[/url]
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 4:26pm
Definately lookin foward too this game...
I'm gonna miss the 8person Co-Op that R2 had...Had some good laughs watchin noobs tryin too melee Titans then gettin stomped on...Graphics look pretty intense & from what i hear the Chimera are gonna be a little more wild...
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 4:21pm
This is the main thread.  If/when this game gets moved back into the general section this is the thread that will be saved/moved.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345