Resistance 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resistance 3
    Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 12:11pm
lovin this game more n more everyday! gonna put sme time in to this game soon! R3 is alot better than i realised!

the only add on i didnt get was the air fuel grenade
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 12:10pm
lovin this game more n more everyday! gonna put sme time in to this game soon! R3 is alot better than i realised!
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 10:02am
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

this games driving me nuts, I cant get online for multiplayer modes as my network pass has not been enabled Angry Whats more is ive entered the code on psn and DL the content but still 0 - wtf??? AngryAngryAngry Ive noticed lots of US gamers online but what about EU anyone else having problems with this 'network pass' for mp??

Yeah help_qcp had he same problem so he just ended up buying another online pass of psn for $9.99 and then he was able to play online. Your the second person i've heard to have that problem.
I don't understand. You have to pay $9.99 on top of the $59.99 already paid for the game to be able to play online?

They give you a free online pass code on the back of the game booklet, but in some cases peoples codes didn't work so psn allows you to buy another if that happens.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 9:50am
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

this games driving me nuts, I cant get online for multiplayer modes as my network pass has not been enabled Angry Whats more is ive entered the code on psn and DL the content but still 0 - wtf??? AngryAngryAngry Ive noticed lots of US gamers online but what about EU anyone else having problems with this 'network pass' for mp??

Yeah help_qcp had he same problem so he just ended up buying another online pass of psn for $9.99 and then he was able to play online. Your the second person i've heard to have that problem.
I don't understand. You have to pay $9.99 on top of the $59.99 already paid for the game to be able to play online?
Crypto-_-421 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 8:59pm
Yea same problem here! I just bought the online pass for $9.99.  Good to go, but i'd reccommend beating the campaign first (to tap into a plethra of arsenal you can use in multiplayer)  Anyway R/3 kicks as$!!! NIIICE selection of death weapons, Eerie but yet beautiful graphics. the gameplay great! The attributes keeps the game fresh!!! What else can i say but well done insomniac!!!!  I rented it from rebox and i can't put it down, I must own this one!!!!  The campaign so far is fantastic!! Multiplayer is a sh*t-ton of fun! Alot more modes then i expected. Runs smooth with virtually no lag. The only down side is the live mic! I like how u/t/3 mic runs!!   It's a bit pricey like space marine but worth it!!!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 12:23pm

Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 8:55am
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

T-Bag'n & Flip'n ppl off = Entertaining Hate mail!!

I'm never gonna buy that taunt I believe the t bag'n pisses people off much more.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 5:36pm
T-Bag'n & Flip'n ppl off = Entertaining Hate mail!!
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 11:15am
I just picked this up from redbox for a couple days and so far I really enjoy it. If anyone needs another person to play with add my other psn Yeahhh_Buddyyyy
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 11:10am
I disliked this with the same thought process as Zellot and Strider... but then again, this is just a beta and there might be more game modes or Co-op like there was in R2. Campaign mode is probably what I'm interested in if I were to get this, I've played all of the Resistance games and loved the story play. 
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 4:45am
R3 Mp is better than most other fps out there! all the weapons have a nice feel to em n game play is real nice! but i hafe to agree with Z theres not really anything new or innovative to set themselves apart frm other fps games out there, damn they aint really done anything new with R3 which eventually leads to boring!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 9:28pm
not that i'm aware of. Cannon and Two Fase said they're getting it but I haven't seen them playing it yet. must be a copycat clan.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 9:03pm
Is anyone in iam playing this because I saw some people in there today with iam tags on was iam_aterrorist, the other was something with smile in it.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 8:53pm
on the real i think we should all start boycotting these kinds of games so those game makers will give us something new and not the same old **** with better graphics and different kill streaks
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 8:36pm
only time it reminds me of COD is when you aim down the sights of an assault rifle.... Everything else is way different, thats just my opinion though.... 

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 5:58pm

pen it's the same u run shoot set mines , u can turn invisble and other stuff but unless it's like ut3 or gears or halo it's the same **** as COD which bores me.

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 5:40pm
all FPS are pretty much the same, gun, shoot, not much to it in multi player
This is a bit more balanced then CoD games, MUCH harder to kill, plenty of perks and a lot more overall choice then most games
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Zellot

yo multiplayer looks just like every other 1st person shooter nothing new, f***ing boring

ignorant comment

SMH
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 3:49pm
yo multiplayer looks just like every other 1st person shooter nothing new, f***ing boring
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 11:10am
Gross, just looking at the video snapshot looks like they were just given birth. 
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 7:02am

I'm not really into resistance but like to watch reviews on most things and just thought I would post this for people that are actual interested.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 6:49am
I really recommend this game. Nice flow of gameplay IMO, interesting weapons, perks, and graphics.
If you played R2 and hated it, I say still give this game a try......it's a lot different from R2 multiplayer.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 6:04am
Sorry, it's www.myresistance.net    Again, its very addicting, especially playing against other people, and seeing in real time how your choices affect the tide of the game!  
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by jesse

^ looks like im hijacking your acc again haha but seriously you pickin this up butercup? im gettin it to play with lunchbox again=D
Hell yeah.  The campaign is gonna be good, and the multi is more than competent!!!  -L.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>