FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Killzone 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Killzone 3
    Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 1:57pm
oh yesss!! nice heads up Bain. I gotta get this ASAP the bundle is def value if u don't have DLC maps (the market map looks like its a must and the missile base too) but its a lot considering i have steel rain already and there arent any operations maps. Are they trying to kill off that mode already??? Well I need to get back on PS3 now lol.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 2:48am
No operations maps? Unhappy Maybe it's the hardest type to program, because all of the animations etc. So I guess  Sony just wanted to get some easy money? Well, at least  the price is not bad so maybe..
But yes Trin, seems that Operations will be buried soon which is a shame because imho it's the most interesting mode in the game. Reminds me of Assault of good ol' Unreal Tournament Cry
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 9:42am
played a couple of games of Warzone on Radec Academy last night. it's basically a bombed out version of the KZ2 map but without the tunnels. it was fun and will be better when more people get the map pack.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 7:00pm
really want these maps but i'll have to wait for payday - friday ;) then im on the market map in warzone. Summer u should play warzone its more challenging and I need team mates else its much harder to win. No operations = mode death but ur right its gotta b the most time consuming cos its 3 maps in one location. Still I was wishing 4 an operations map for the early ground assault level leading up to eliminating the snipers. Im back online 2moro so if no one from DEEP is around then i'll b on KZ3.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 9:50am
 i still had freezing issues although not as bad as before this last update.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 4:26pm
Do you guys have a favorite role or not really? I kinda lean towards being a medic because of my R2 co-op days.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 6:24pm
I've only played online a few times but i'd go with the Medic..Just for the fact i can T-Bag downed players on both teams..Funny thing is one nerd on my own team sent me hate mail..
"WTF NOOB, Dont TBAG me I'm on your team & you didnt even revive me"...
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 9:03pm
i prefer tactician but find myself playing engineer cos a lot of the time I look around for weapons  due to no ammo every1s a marksman or infiltrator.  M82 is my fave rifle and im addicted to C4. I should really use the drone much more but im too busy killing and capturing. Not played medic and marksman maybe 2-3 times. But yea medics used to be plentiful but not now it seems. If u play warzone then theyre great for reviving targets I usually place a turret nearby as a warning signal.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 12:13pm
i like medic or marksman. but i've probably been tactician the most because somebody has to get those spawn points up. i haven't played infiltrator much.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 1:16pm
Thats probably why i'm not hooked on this game..
In Black Ops we control the map..
In KZ3 i play with randoms & noobs and get destroyed because of it..
I enjoy spawn ****'n not gettin spawn ****d!
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 8:42pm
I hear ya, bro.

Maybe we should party up with Trinity & BBBAAAiiiNNN some time & have them show us the ropes.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 9:26pm
yea its true I play with randoms so I wait to see what the 'team' lacks then take on that role. My k/d ratio went form +1.30 which wasn't too clever to +1.18 but I win more than I lose if I play warzone so its all good. J the only way to play this is in a unit where u assume different roles/responsibilities  Im always willing to team up tho. And Summerblink too hes a v.good marksman if you can wean him off operations or BO.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 9:32pm
yeah my k/d is like +1.1 or something but i always play w/ randoms too.
in Kz2 i had a +1.5 k/d so i think it might be lack of playing because i play Kz3 about once a month or every other month
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

yea its true I play with randoms so I wait to see what the 'team' lacks then take on that role. My k/d ratio went form +1.30 which wasn't too clever to +1.18 but I win more than I lose if I play warzone so its all good. J the only way to play this is in a unit where u assume different roles/responsibilities  Im always willing to team up tho. And Summerblink too hes a v.good marksman if you can wean him off operations or BO.
Thanks for being so honest & sincere - a real novelty on iamGAY.

My PSN name is as such & very easy to spell. Add me up whenever you're bored or feeling uninspired. I genuinely want to get better at this game.
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 2:19am
Is kz3 the same as kz2?
like does it follow the same game play.

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 6:48am
Originally posted by Darkflames_15

Is kz3 the same as kz2?
like does it follow the same game play.

it's basically the same. but you get your skills from XP instead of achievements and some of them have been altered a little. i like the new way better. but i think they screwed up the online lobby. you can't chose what game you want to join, ony the game mode and what map you want to play. and you can't switch sides in the lobby to even up the teams.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 11:32am
i'll play w/ u too Rivers. i need some more online trophies
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 3:01pm
i just got six quick trophies from the new DLC. the maps are cool too. Tharsis Depot (from KZ2) is larger and has lots of jetpacks. it's just guerilla war though. Mobile Factory is on this huge trash eating machine. multi-level with a mini-gun you can pick up and use. it's only guerilla war also. Lente Rocket Base has real underground missiles that blast off. just don't be down in the tunnels when they do or you're toast (except you have to do it once for a trophy). It's Warzone only. And Radec Academy from KZ2. It's a tight little Warzone map.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by J_Rivers

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Thanks for being so honest & sincere - a real novelty on iamGAY.

My PSN name is as such & very easy to spell. Add me up whenever you're bored or feeling uninspired. I genuinely want to get better at this game.
k m8 i'll send a friends request to ya when im next on PS3 (monday). Just DL the new maps and KZ2 map pack and played a couple. Let me know if u only have the standard ones cos i'll reset my preferred maps.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 6:26am
I downloaded the bundle and played yesterday for some maps. Had some freezing issues and that weard lag when you empty a clip to somebody but nothing happens. The missile map rendered bad when outside, otherwise looked really nice.  The junkyard-ish map where there was those huge bot suits available was real tricky - until I figured out that a VC9 is good thing to have at hand when taking out those bstards Embarrassed
Trin, hook me up if online so i'll get to know those new ones.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 8:05am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

I downloaded the bundle and played yesterday for some maps. Had some freezing issues and that weard lag when you empty a clip to somebody but nothing happens. The missile map rendered bad when outside, otherwise looked really nice.  The junkyard-ish map where there was those huge bot suits available was real tricky - until I figured out that a VC9 is good thing to have at hand when taking out those bstards Embarrassed
Trin, hook me up if online so i'll get to know those new ones.
hey Summer where u bin m8? I got the maps and im just going thru them now (got day off work just to do it - sad eh? haha). I got rayped online playing Saalam market i think and missile base - didnt know wtf was going on - still dont either. Just playing bodycount on a ship after playing blood grauch - i really luv both of em but the ship gives me headaches especially when reloading my M224 LMG. Im gonna hook up with J_Rivers and see if we can do some team killing, you in?? We should hook up with the others (Bain, DoD, Qwest and anyone else active) cos no EU players seem to like it. B fun too cos ive hooked up my PS3 to PC monitor and I can capture while playing abd post some clips or not lol. I know the time difference is much bigger 4 u tho so maybe w/end is best - we'll see.
If youre home and have time jump on kz and we'll go thru the maps -
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

i'll play w/ u too Rivers. i need some more online trophies
Did you DL the Steel Rain DLC or not really?
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 10:06pm
yeah if that was the free 1 from the PS store then yeah i did
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:39am
This is the game to have for the summer for sure and get all the maps is a must . Let's hit the road running before RE3 is released .
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 5:45am
Originally posted by ournemesis

This is the game to have for the summer for sure and get all the maps is a must . Let's hit the road running before RE3 is released .
Yes thanks, I have it already Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>