| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team NbK General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reg date for playin with the Crew

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team NbK
Team NbK

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reg date for playin with the Crew
    Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 10:56am
Hiho boys and girls,
aik and i had the idea that it would be nice if we have two reg days (fex thursdays 22:00) in the week for playin. its not like u have to play or be on at both days. its just that everybody of the clan knows that on these two days, members r online, having fun and creating some action.
Please suggest in this thread which days and time u prefer. best regards royal:-)
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 7:06pm
Nice. All times is good for me.
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
NbK_metdave28 View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_metdave28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 7:16am
Aik had an idea??? ****, now THAT'S a scary thought!!!! Big smile Yeah though, I'll try and get my ass on more regularly... children depending!!!!! lol lol
NbK_RoyalEvil View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 9:48am
and nobody makes real suggestions, i knew it would go wrong:-D
 i expect something like sundays 19:00 and thursday 22:00 cet, so try again folks

NbK_damnblood View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_damnblood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 2:49pm
I would be able to play on Sundays 19:00. But not on thursdays...
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 3:58pm
its ok if u r able to play one day. its not like we dont play the rest of the week. if u r avaible thursdays perfect
NbK_BeAsTiE View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_BeAsTiE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 2:17pm
i train on both nights but finish and home quite early on sunday so ill see what i can do, thurs i cant do im afraid. i can get on day times wed an thurs also sat anytime and daytime sundays :)

i unfortunately train 5-6 days a week and have to study/ homework the rest. Gotta keep this amazin body beast too you know lol !!!
Ok You WaNt ME uP in A CaGe, WeLL iLL come OUt IN BeAsT MODE!!!
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_damnblood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 4:05pm
And just one question: We're talking about GMT, right?
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 4:38pm
nope CET. ur from europe too, y GMT?
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_metdave28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 7:58am
The days don't matter so much, it's more the times for me with fitting it all around the family. 21.00 CET would be better for me to be able to get on with a few games but 22.00 I can't do so... with regret, seeing as I'm not gonna be able to play in the games it's looking like I'll probably be leaving the clan...
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 9:33am
Daaaaave we dont play only these 2 days, u see aik and me regularly on. So wheres the prob???dont be a sissy and quit:-)We made these days for our members who r short on time (like Warthorn and Beastie). Thursday seem not very popular atm so i think we gonna reschedule it. give me a day and a time u personally like and i see what i can do:-) im counting on u sissydave!
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_metdave28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 10:37am
Most days at 21.00 CET I'm around and about for a couple of games... Not being a sissy or anything, just didn't really wanna be letting anyone in the clan down and stuff, that's all....
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_damnblood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 5:09pm
I'm GMT.

CET is GMT+1, right?
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 5:54pm
windows said the same, so jep ur right
 Post Reply Post Reply