Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

RoyOBannon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RoyOBannon
    Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 6:04pm
anybody know who the f*** that guy is? definetly an alt cause he won by one point in overtime 12-11 using the stupid bio to manage to kill me -_-
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 6:24pm
probably Mikey lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 6:41pm
lol idk could be... i havent dueled mikey in over 2 years so i wouldnt be able to know from the way he played lol...
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 7:07pm
i think it was mikey i remeber him in a room but not the tag he used
said some lame **** like he's comin back to beat phantaci
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 7:18pm
pffft he doesnt stand against phant if i managed to stay equal to him...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 7:29pm
Mikey would try it though xD
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 7:31pm
lol i duel phantaci almost everyday and i never manage to get more than 1 or 2 frags on him so i'd love to see him "try" to beat phant hahaha...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by TheSeph

said some lame **** like he's comin back to beat phantaci

BAHAHAHAHA
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 8:57pm
Phantaci and Weezy have been dueling from the begining so its going to be hard to catch up with them on map knowledge, map control and just duel instincts in general. dueling against them a lot is probably the only way to reach there level in duel.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 9:01pm
even then i dont reveal my ability ;]
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 9:12pm
lol i'll test your ability at your leisure _-) i need a new controller first though, my right analog only moves 50% up and to the right.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by ax412

headphones and a lot of masturbation?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by ax412

headphones and a lot of masturbation?

lmao so thats there secret ay?
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 9:25pm
LMFAOOOOO
that was amazing. 1-Crow  0-Phantaci 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 9:36pm
lol no
i could and have won with no sound
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 11:50pm
Na headshots,its not me . I even saw him in the duel room today.
I suck but ima be working on my basics again and will return to public servers soon.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 12:03am
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Me and Eugene and the REST of NM,are gonna retire.

i know forsure me and Eugene are sure about this. Ut3= dead and boring. Good players went to other games and no clan matches happen.

So him and I and NM membz are gonna be coming soon, were headin to Mw2 and some cap game or something lol.
So good luck to everyone (80) people that still play this game.

>_>;   ?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 12:10am
^ Yeah i know. Na,i got so tired of mw2 with all the campers and everything and + i had NO JUMP BOOTs on there x_X
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Penguin

Me and Eugene and the REST of NM,are gonna retire.

i know forsure me and Eugene are sure about this. Ut3= dead and boring. Good players went to other games and no clan matches happen.

So him and I and NM membz are gonna be coming soon, were headin to Mw2 and some cap game or something lol.
So good luck to everyone (80) people that still play this game.

>_>;   ?

lmao you should know mikey by now peng wiin he left and rejoined as much as he has different accounts! xD
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 12:12am

I suck but ima be working on my basics again and will return to public servers soon.

lol even if it were you you wouldn't tell me since your supposed to be "so beastly" and actually gave me a tight match... i heard more than enough bull **** from you so i'm getting used to it anyways...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 12:12am

^haha. Hey i don't have that many accs Wink

Now i THINK i won beating EnVy with the MOST acc's ^_^
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 12:14am
Originally posted by oOPS_H34DShOtS

lol even if it were you you wouldn't tell me since your supposed to be "so beastly" and actually gave me a tight match... i heard more than enough bull **** from you so i'm getting used to it anyways...
HAHAHAH. Na,if you were to play me right now you would 10-0 me (no joke). I played today and forgot how to wall jump o.O
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 6:06am
wait.... u knew how to wall jump in the first place? :P
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 6:17am
pretty much every time i duel its an alt account, yesterday was a guy called Brain_Teaser and i beat him in overtime and he spammed me with hate mail so it was probably weaponized. i find it annoying, i never play on alt accounts coz i can accept losing in a duel but people who make all these alt accounts are scared of losing on thered main account and dont wanna give them self a bad name. PATHETIC
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 6:31am
lol hes actually one of the few i didin't think of! and yeah i saw you yesterday haha you played him right after me when he beat me in overtime with that curse bio...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>