FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Goddamnit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goddamnit
    Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 6:19am
I want to start a fail awareness thread, were we move torward a bright future, without the word(s)/prashe 'fail', 'failure', and 'epic fail'; respectively. I believe 'fail' is the SunnyD of terms of endearment. It is the clichéd; croped watered down anoying version of Sunny Delight. People use it the world over as wity, edgy clever snipits in life and the internet. I believe it reflects laziness on the part of the person spewing it, and the myriad of other annoying acronyms. Sure, a few were cool, but now we have several that I myself stumble upon daily that take context out of reading by lack of understanding of aforementioned acronyms.

Ever seen the film Idiocracy? With the help of cell phones, cell phone un-prohibited schools, a general degradation in education, and more pronounced slang being allowed reverence, I'm a little scared of what the future may hold! Who's with me? Anyone? No!?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 6:21am
Sorry, a fellow female employee drove me to the edge of lunacy. Apparently it was a one way ticket.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 6:25am
Just for clarification I'm not condoning the abolishment of the actual word fail, just when used in context I highlighted upthread.
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 12:24pm
no one cares
-Show me my Opponent-

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 12:32pm
Apparently someone does.
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 12:45pm
who? you? 
-Show me my Opponent-

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 6:25pm
Mobiles are incredible useful in the developing world.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 7:27am
Yeah, like 50 year old men and women walking through the grocery store, bumping into sh1t cuz they need their texting fix, can't even start a conversation with someone in public because all they see are their goddamn phones, can't spend an evening out with friends without half the night everyone is ignoring or dropping out of conversation with you to talk to someone somewhere else about trivial meaningless sh1t. Have to watch extra careful when driving, especially at night when 90% of the drivers faces' are lit up from a phone screen constantly gossiping sh1t about their drama filled lives. Not very useful to me.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 7:29am
Originally posted by Paw

who? you? 
The douchebag who cared enough to post, twice! Are you stalking me post to post? Always on my nuts. I love haters, holla! :(
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 2:27pm
this thread is a fail...
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I want to start a fail awareness thread, were we move torward a bright future, without the word(s)/prashe 'fail', 'failure', and 'epic fail'; respectively. I believe 'fail' is the SunnyD of terms of endearment. It is the clichéd; croped watered down anoying version of Sunny Delight. People use it the world over as wity, edgy clever snipits in life and the internet. I believe it reflects laziness on the part of the person spewing it, and the myriad of other annoying acronyms. Sure, a few were cool, but now we have several that I myself stumble upon daily that take context out of reading by lack of understanding of aforementioned acronyms.

Ever seen the film Idiocracy? With the help of cell phones, cell phone un-prohibited schools, a general degradation in education, and more pronounced slang being allowed reverence, I'm a little scared of what the future may hold! Who's with me? Anyone? No!?

Can I just submit this entire forum?
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

this thread is a fail...

yea well what do you expect look who made it
-Show me my Opponent-

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 9:14pm
Cool, two OG DB's to grace my thread. Oh look what clan they came from, coincidence? Probably not.
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 9:35pm
sweet thread u got here lunchy

apparently no one cares what you think lol
-Show me my Opponent-

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 7:17am
Originally posted by Paw

sweet thread u got here lunchyapparently no one cares what you think lol
If you haven't noticed, I don't care if people agree with me, it's my stance. If other people feel the same, cool. It was used to vent to keep from doing what I want to do.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Paw

sweet thread u got here lunchy

apparently no one cares what you think lol

hahaha
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 9:40am

Originally posted by Paw

sweet thread u got here lunchyapparently no one cares what you think lol
If you haven't noticed, I don't care if people agree with me, it's my stance. If other people feel the same, cool. It was used to vent to keep from doing what I want to do.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 9:42am
might wanna rename this thread *Don't Bother*
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 9:48am

I want to start a fail awareness thread, were we move torward a bright future, without the word(s)/prashe 'fail', 'failure', and 'epic fail'; respectively.

herd mentality, ie bashing a thread because all the cool trolls are
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Iuckshot

I want to start a fail awareness thread, were we move torward a bright future, without the word(s)/prashe 'fail', 'failure', and 'epic fail'; respectively.

lol
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 10:07am

Ahh, was wondering where the bleating was coming from. Was hoping Crow's little side kick/human shield, Inc. was going to come trouncing in for the rescue!
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 10:28am

cool trolls

nice juxtaposition... and from you, oh, the irony ;)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 10:40am
^^^ smok'n hott troll
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 12:02pm
^^^ horny ? :D

Well I cannot completely agree I used to think the same about mobile phones, it has changed though for me, I'm really not the guy who's constantly on the phone, not at all, I still use it on a regular base and always have it with me. (No sizzle you're not gettin my number)

Idiocracy is a brilliant movie though, and not that far away from reality, well I'm saying it could happen. Since when I watch TV and see a report about stupid people in their 40s, not caring to get a job, but having 7 children, I think "What is gonna happen to humanity ?" I'm scared intelligent people will extinct, since stupid people are "mating" without thinking about consequences. They're just lucky enough that fvcking without a condom ends up in pregnancy more often than it ends up in lethal STDs.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 12:06pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>