| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GOW Fling Movie Part 1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GOW Fling Movie Part 1
    Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 10:55am

A collection of flings developed by the Gods Of Warfare (GOW). Watch Dakilla, SlightlySt00pid and myself fly through the air in a previously unused technique for getting the orb carrier where he needs to be... and getting him there fast!

Part 2 coming soon!
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 11:13am
Good Stuff!

so many possibilities in this game. shame no one plays it
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 11:18am
awesome **** man! yeah its a real shame most people stopped playing... in my mind this game still is BEST game ever...
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 11:51am
wow thAts what i call sling sHot,, good work..
unless unrealT4 comes out the community is only getting smallerCry
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 11:51am
Good sh!t!!! Those are really cool. Couple of questions: how much health does the orb runner lose when they land on their feet, not the hoverboard? And since the PS3 is slower will that make these harder to do?
hinterland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinterland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 12:26pm
Health loss depends on where you land and whether you have boots or not (and, of course, how far you fall). If you can land on certain slanted surfaces, you can get away with little/no damage. It's a risk that is often not worth it.

Here's one with health showing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgpl9yN4lVE

Also, one in this video also shows health cost: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IfDMW2h97E
Send your PSN friend requests to: hint-korp
http://unrealtournament4.com/
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 12:39pm
Holy............crikey!!!! Thanks noot for posting that in here, F'in sweet
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 1:58pm
SICK
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 2:14pm
that was good stuff, infected mushroom are sick
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 4:27pm
Hmmm... have you tried tossing a flag runner in vCTF?
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 5:33pm
I cannot watch the damn vid, restricted in my country. -.-
but I can imagine what they are doing, and yes, you can toss a flag carrier in and out, not that easy on vctf maps though. Well tossing him in is pretty easy, and can be very useful (element of suprise ;)), but many maps don't even have the right vehicles. On Sandstorm it's possible to toss him out, although almost as dangerous as a normal pick up so not too useful.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 5:55pm
Seeing the kind of pickups they're doing, I wouldn't be surprised if they got the carrier out on  Sandstorm if they did vCTF maps (viper)
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 5:57pm
yeah thats the kind of boost that would be damn usefull in maps like corruption or containment... awesome **** they got there...
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 8:03pm
Noot......giving away trade secrets for free.......
video looks good, I need to play with yall more
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 10:27pm
haha gotta get to recordn the vctf slings i do. after watching this vid, iv got some ideas for new slings. nice stuff
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 11:23pm
u do need to record ur, ya got some good ones... to bad we're never in a game where we can get a good driver or someone who knows what there doing to pull them off lol, especially the suspense one

Those slings in Downtown were sweet tho, effective as hell as it would seem. like how ya threw in the moving combo for kicks ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 11:44pm
arkos slung me in suspense from like the keg to almost the other side of the hill once
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 1:45am
lol seph im sry i nvr have that problem of not havn a good driver hehehe

and seph....iv improved that sling, i dont think uv had the pleasure of seeing it ;)

and now iv got quite a few new slings to test soon
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 3:59pm
For part 2 Noot, make sure you tell DaKilla to put some damn clothes on his character, I'm sick of seein' flying buttcheeks in the air!!!!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:38pm
good ****.
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 5:52am
I love using flings me and ME_REAPER used to practice doing them all the time.  It's a shane not many peopl use them, cause they are very useful
 Post Reply Post Reply