FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Halo: Reach

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halo: Reach
    Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 10:32am
Has anyone already bought this or is anyone going to be buying this in the near future. I pre-ordered through best buy and got a 20.0 best buy gift card (i think you can still get the gift card, even if you go buy it in the store). I haven't really played this much, as I don't really know a lot of people that play FPSers on the 360, so I was hoping that some other iAM community members might be picking this up as well.

Hit me up if you're interested in playing. My XBox Live Gamer tag is: DaOmaHuntFam.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 11:54am
Halo, is definitely reaching.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Xposure View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xposure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by iAM_KayoticKilla

Has anyone already bought this or is anyone going to be buying this in the near future. I pre-ordered through best buy and got a 20.0 best buy gift card (i think you can still get the gift card, even if you go buy it in the store). I haven't really played this much, as I don't really know a lot of people that play FPSers on the 360, so I was hoping that some other iAM community members might be picking this up as well.

Hit me up if you're interested in playing. My XBox Live Gamer tag is: DaOmaHuntFam.

yes it is worth it. if you have played any of the other versions its a mix between h1 and h2 but improved. the new gameplay makes it alot better as well cause its not the same old easy way to kill people, there is so much more you can learn and do its really nice, personally best version since halo 2!

Also yeah im up for playin, my xbl tag is:     LD13L Xposure      , i will add you when i get home tonite, and if anyone else is interested in playing let me know as well.
When you turn your X Box on does it return the favor?
Xposure View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xposure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 10:08am
just finished the campaine mode, def alot of fun but kind of jumps through the story a little bit, but if your a halo fan you will personally love what comes at the end. other than that n e body that wants to do the campaine on legendary or play online matchmaking let me know
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 12:38pm
XBOX SUCKS XPOSURE.. now I know why you're never on PS3 you turd
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 1:08pm
halo reach is bomb as hell and im a boss at it 
-Show me my Opponent-

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Paw

Don't let Deadaim see you make such a claim, he'll call you a nerd! What's that? Never called you that ya say? Aww, you have matching clan sigs, too cute, little internet nerds you.
Xposure View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xposure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

XBOX SUCKS XPOSURE.. now I know why you're never on PS3 you turd

"STOP YELLING AT ME AND CALLING ME NAMES" lol and yes i love my 360 more than my ps3
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 3:01pm
me and worm will be getting it soon paw.
PSN:Imaginative
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by Paw

Don't let Deadaim see you make such a claim, he'll call you a nerd! What's that? Never called you that ya say? Aww, you have matching clan sigs, too cute, little internet nerds you.

LOL u mad?

u mad that u got no bills to buy an xbox and reach cuz u nothin but a jobless small b****?

I think i nailed that one dead on with accuracy
-Show me my Opponent-

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Paw

Originally posted by Paw

LOL u mad?

u mad that u got no bills to buy an xbox and reach cuz u nothin but a jobless small b****?

Surprised with that crooked eye of yours!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 10:12pm
well since Seifer and VGP have it im gettin it too. i heard it was real good
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 5:23am
ive just finished the campaign and it was EPIC 10/10

the multiplayer is awesome as well and firefight is great

anyone that wants to play some multiplayer send me a freind request

tOp xColossusx (need to change my tag coz I used to be in tOp on UT3 for 360 ages ago but its 800 points to change your name and i cant be arsed :( )
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 7:44am
Halo Reach = COD Series
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 8:59am
Hey Noble 6 - picked it up weds and played it for approx 2 hours. Already I think its the best one certainly better movement, gameplay and physics has improved. Like the new weapons too and the graphics are amazingly crisp and imaginative. in fact think im gonna drop in on the LZ for an hour. Man U vs Liverpool on satellite so its a good time I guess.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 2:20pm

Originally posted by Paw

Originally posted by Paw

LOL u mad?

Surprised with that crooked eye of yours!

huh?

u dont make sense

rather have a crooked eye then be a b**** like yourself, oh wait i forgot i dont have a crooked eye and that insult made absolutely no sense! hahaha ur nothin but a joke lunchy, a joke
-Show me my Opponent-

Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Halo Reach = COD Series

NOT AT ALL

very stupid verrrrrrry stupid comment
-Show me my Opponent-

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 2:48pm

Halo Reach = COD Series

umm no dude..i hate cod.. wouldn't play halo if it was like it.
PSN:Imaginative
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 4:44pm
Im on Night of the long solace how much more is left? Halo games aren't usually extensive so i'm guessing i'm over half way. Damn engineers in the control room are proving a little tough - mainly cos i've got 8 shells in my shotgun and an empty plasma rifle 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Paw

Halo Reach = COD Series
NOT AT ALLvery stupid verrrrrrry stupid comment

I was joking around when I wrote this.

And besides, Halo Reach copy two aspects of Call of Duty which are CHALLENGES and CLASSES.
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 9:17pm

Originally posted by Paw

Halo Reach = COD Series

I was joking around when I wrote this.

And besides, Halo Reach copy two aspects of Call of Duty which is CHALLENGES and CLASSES.

thats not copying lol

you know how monay games have challenges and classes before call of duty? lol
-Show me my Opponent-

Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Paw

Originally posted by Paw

Halo Reach = COD Series
I was joking around when I wrote this.And besides, Halo Reach copy two aspects of Call of Duty which is CHALLENGES and CLASSES.
thats not copying lol you know how monay games have challenges and classes before call of duty? lol

No. Not really. Can you list some?
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 9:30pm
all the battlefield games, wolfenstein, day of defeat, team fortress, monday night combat, etc etc...

el oh el

so

yes. u sound dumb
-Show me my Opponent-

lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 2:01am
most generic game ive ever played and that includes all the halo series.  why would anyone want to or like this garbage **** ass game???????  sucks ass all to hell and if thats not enough do you really want to know what i think about it??  oh i 4got it takes no skill........did i say it was garbage???
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 7:19am
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

most generic game ive ever played and that includes all the halo series.  why would anyone want to or like this garbage **** ass game???????  sucks ass all to hell and if thats not enough do you really want to know what i think about it??  oh i 4got it takes no skill........did i say it was garbage???
Second this!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>