| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team oOPS General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NbK vs Oops

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team NbK
Team NbK

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NbK vs Oops
    Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 6:59am
Hiho,
SYZYGY wrote in the wrong thread that your guys are interested in CTF with insta against us. Is that right?

VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 8:28am
i guess that yes we'd be interested the problem is having the few members we have online at the same time lol... we only are 4 and 1 of em barely plays and when he does he's in vctf so... we'd have to get something planned and talk to them all i guess...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 9:19am
Originally posted by NbK_RoyalEvil

Hiho, SYZYGY wrote in the wrong thread that your guys are interested in CTF with insta against us. Is that right?

id rather play insta ctf then anything else! but its usually play'd on a crappy server. camp and spam type playa's get poop'd on in insta ctf _-)

but i can't reach Sweeney? if i could reach oOPS members we'd play 4 sure!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 9:25am
i talked with sweeney yesterday sizzle... he got a promotion at his job and that's why he's barely on anymore cause he's too busy with job and his familly...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 9:32am
oh ok, well he needs to get his fk'n prioritys straight! what fk'n kind of ut3 playa is he? xD

its all good, he can just play with us when he has time.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 9:34am
hahahaha omg you freaking git lolllll i was like omg did he just say that for real? xD yeah he used to play alot more than that sucks that we can't rely on him anymore since hes a good vctf player... we need to recruit some more... i'll try to talk to a few more people when i get back home from job...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 9:42am
lol humor first my friend! xD recruiting the right players is important, its more important to have fun then to win! having fun and winning is what we want though xD
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 10:00am
yeah fun is the most important of course no fun=no joy of playing together lolll if we can also win is only a plus... I'm getting pretty good at defensive positions in vctf lol... played more warfare lately though that and duel.... was funny yesterday as i saw supreme_venom come back to the game joined the duel server i was in haha... hadnt seen him in so long... i think he hadnt played in a while as i beat him 10-4 LOL....
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 10:11am
duel is just boring as hell! no fun at all xD tdm is fun though, online is for team games not 1v1 xD i did have a blast in dm with the AR guys. DoD and J-Rivers are fk'n hillarious

thats what i mean by fun xD
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 10:57am
lol i don't play deathmatch as i'm always by the fact that too many people against ya lol i get crazy.... tdm is nice but not dm...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 11:05am
in dm everyone can talk and joke around though. so with the right people its fun too. me and TX used only impacthammers on one map and it was a blast, we hammer'd everyone lol   
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 12:49pm
lolllll yeah well when the game is not full its not all too bad.­.. but when its a full 16 person in rising sun its just plain stupid lol.... also when you got good company it helps haha ;p
NbK_RoyalEvil View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 5:03am
I understand the lag problem, i would suggest 3 maps on your server, 3 on our. Both teams have to deal with lag that way. If its a draw, the lag makes the difference:-( Fine by your guys?
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 9:17am
that would be fine by me fo sho but yeah what would it be 3v3? 4v4? we currently have 3 completly active members and i'm still trying to recruit some other members... i guess we could do 3v3 if i don't get anyone to join soon...
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 10:12am
I think 4vs4 is most fun, but 3vs3 is fine. If u need some time to recruit a fourthplayer its ok. Just tell me, or us when ur ready and we talk abouts maps etc..
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 11:40am
well if you prefer 4v4 i guess we could wait till we get another member online but yeah who knows how much time it'll take...
NbK_BeAsTiE View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_BeAsTiE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 1:29pm
haha i like you oPPS guys already:P

Ok You WaNt ME uP in A CaGe, WeLL iLL come OUt IN BeAsT MODE!!!
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 4:44am
I know its not that easy to get good players. If u want 3vs3 its ok:-)
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 8:24am
you guys good to do that later today? we could do that today
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 9:06am
Mmmm thats sudden, i have to see if i catch some of us online. I add u on PSN and tell u when i found some Players.
 Post Reply Post Reply