FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GameDay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GameDay
    Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 1:16pm

Okay I think I finally unearthed how the once lowly Chiefs are 3-0 this year:

Genital Massage

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by BAIN

11-4!!! come on Green Bay!! (i'm going to hell for that)

I'm rooting for Chicago, because I don't need any more losses for the week.  Plus, I like the Bears more than Packers.  I just realized the Chiefs are going to face my Colts after their bye next week.  Damn it!  I don't know who I'm going to root for in Week 5, but I'd like to see them become 4-0 or at least the last undefeated team for this year. (There will only be three left after tonight, since both the Bears and Packers are 2-0.)  Chiefs, Bears, Packers, Steelers.. what an odd bunch of undefeateds?
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 11:45pm
Division leaders! YA!
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 12:03am
How bout dem Bears...
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 1:34am
Bears? 3-0??? dayum!! Nice Uniforms this week lol. I hate not having ESPN
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 3:54am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Bears? 3-0??? dayum!! Nice Uniforms this week lol. I hate not having ESPN

Whoaaa, No ESPN..I will pray for you Jp..
Nice too see Devin Hester returning too Beast Mode on special teams wit that punt return..
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 9:37am

Gotta say couple lucky picks out there. There were def some shoulda games, but either way a win is a win. So good picks every one. So i'll raise the question on last nights game. Should they have called pass interference on GB at the end of the game? I say they shouldn't have. The defender had his head turned playing the ball like he should have. Both players were grabbing and bumping for posistion, and the WR was acting just like a kicker would fall when he's barely touched to get the call. I just don't think you can make that call at the end of the game like that to give a team a win. But i also understand if you would have called it in the second quarter have have to call it the whole game. I just think they were both playing the ball and it should have been a no call. I mean really let them play the game. Even with that said the Pack deserved to lose. They beat themsevles.

Anyway new schedule is up and results are up. Good job to Bain, Xposure and DOD with 11-5 last week. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 12:51pm
I may suck at this, but last week I had a killer week in my familys fantasy football, this was my lineup last week

QB     Drew Brees, NO       22
RB     Adrian Peterson, Min 31
RB     Joseph Addai, Ind     3
RB/WR     Dwayne Bowe, KC WR   12
WR     Larry Fitzgerald, Ari 8
WR     Anquan Boldin, Bal   32
TE     Tony Gonzalez, Atl   17
D/ST     Steelers D/ST, Pit   15
K     David Akers, Phi K    4

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 2:51pm
18 regular season games next year!!!!! WooHoo!!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 2:59pm

will they start the season a week earlier?
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 3:22pm

so i haven't followed the game extension thing. y are they extending it? is it so the GM's can make more money?

Xposure View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xposure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 3:35pm
wow what a week 3, officials sucked this past weekend and ruined so many games!
When you turn your X Box on does it return the favor?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 4:59pm

You mean this proposal has been accepted?  I just hope the other rumor (a potential lockout) for next season doesn't come to light.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 5:16pm
what i heard was no by week and one less pre-season game. but they aren't planning on paying the players more money so it may not come to pass.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 7:23pm
18 game season is a good look but i hope they dont do away with the bye-week...Players & coaches are gonna need that even more in a 18 game season...They should just do away with 2 pre-season games...
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 10:02pm
speaking of which do the bye weeks start next week?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

speaking of which do the bye weeks start next week?

Yep.  I found this out because Kansas City apparent is among the first teams to have one, so if the other two somehow lose (to Baltimore and New York Giants), KC will be the sole surviving undefeated.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 11:12pm

what i heard was no by week and one less pre-season game. but they aren't planning on paying the players more money so it may not come to pass.
more games more chances to get hurt -_-
they better throw that extra cash
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 11:12pm
Vikings have a bye week this week, they need it
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 10:11am
Originally posted by ax412

more games more chances to get hurt -_-
they better throw that extra cash
they are going to have to spend that money on extra players. going the whole season without getting hurt just got alot tougher.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 12:49pm
Well if this 18 game passes and the GM's don't pay more you can beat ur ass there will be a lock-out. I mean really, look at how many player won't even stay with a team cause of pay, and now ur goin to tell them they have to play to more all out games. Good luck with that. Players are money based now period. Sad but true.

And as far as the bye week teams go i'll start putting them up with the schedule. So you can see whos bye week it is.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 10:06pm
Week 5 schedule up, and by far the hardest yet. Have fun and good luck.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 8:43am
results are up and there is a 10/5 update
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 10:11pm

Week 5 picks are up. Only 4 games everyone picked the same team. This could be a big week for some and a killer for others. Who's goin to be the first to get a week with all wins. So did Randy Moss goin to MIN change anyones pick this week?

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 10:43pm
If Randy Moss becomes the WR that was with the Vikings back in the day with Culpepper then we may become a major threat again.. but it's too soon to tell.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>