FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NFL/NCAA Football Talk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NFL/NCAA Football Talk
    Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 1:16pm
^ My dear Patriots made a stupid mistake! I hope Moss lights them up in a few weeks!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 1:31pm
I guess they're on their way out as well, given we're fading ourselves.  I'm kind of glad they might finally be fading along with us, because the way it looks, the Colts aren't going to win the AFC South.  I hope the Pats lose the AFC North as well, since they're still our sworn enemies in my book.  The only other team I've deemed our primary AFC foe up until this year was Jacksonville, because they're the main threat for this division, but it looks like Houston might finally be a major threat this year.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 2:07pm
I think it's still too early on seeing who will be a major threat. I'll give it two more weeks! 
I do think that Houston, Baltimore and the Jets (as much as i hate to admit it) are threat teams.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 2:40pm
Randy Moss back in MIN with Harvin, Farve , and Peterson. If they can't score now they def got some problems.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 4:10pm
u guys are fu**in idiots!! 
49ers & Ohio State for champions (:
Riff Raff - True Artist
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

Colts & Boise State for champions (:

Fix'd it for you.

Yeah, I'd love to see Boise State win it all, just to prove it to everyone that the NCAA needs a playoff.  All they need to do is win every game (which they have a decent chance of doing) and for one of the top two teams to losing hard enough (which has a decent chance of happening).  Hell, if they can give Ohio State, Alabama, or whoever is up in the top two at the moment a run for their money, then there's a good reason to have a playoff.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 11:18pm
ha ya true
Riff Raff - True Artist
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 12:58am
jets taking it all the way
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 3:34pm
the afc gonna be hard to get into those wild card spots.. its all gonna be a hectic race.. but bengals/ravens has to get one of those spots and maybe the texans/jets
Riff Raff - True Artist
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 10:53pm
I don't know if he's still around here, but this is for SRC_Rolltide or whatever his name was.  How about dem Crimson Tide?

.. I knew one of the two would fall before the year is over.  Now, let's hope either Oregon or Boise State actually takes and holds on to that place 'till year's end.  I'd love to see the Buckeyes get surprised by either team or at least get a run for their money.  If Butler could do that in college hoops, why couldn't they do it in College Football?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 11:12pm
The Crimson Tide haven fallen to #8.  The new #2 is Oregon and Ohio State is #1.  Boise State's back to #3 and TCU is behind them.  Isn't Oregon kind of small to?  Personally, I'd love to see one of those three schools take on Ohio State and either beat them or give them a run for their money.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/polls?week=7&poll=1
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 10:51pm

49ers & Ohio State for champions (:

I don't know if they'll make it back to 1 & 2 or not, but umm.. Ohio St. kind of umm.. lost.  Here's to the new #1 being Oregon and #2 being Boise State.  Well,  Oregon being #1's a lot more likely, but they'll probably find a reason to throw Nebraska or another big team in as #2.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 11:30pm
My Wisconsin Badgers beat the ****ty ass Ohio State.. They will choke a lot this season because they aren't even good.. OVERRATED.. 'Nuff said

For NFL, Dear Vikings, You still fail with Moss, Dear Cowboys, Learn how to play lol, Dear Colts, You guys are going to win it all :D
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 11:35pm
Oh and for the new Top 25 polls in NCAA for Top 25 I would go as #1 Oregon, #2 Boise State, #3 TCU, #4 Oklahoma, #5 Auburn, #6 LSU, #7 Alabama, #8 Utah, #9 Ohio State, #10 Michigan St, #11 Wisconsin, #12 Iowa, #13 Stanford, #14 Florida State, #15 Oklahoma St.. I'll stop there lol
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 10:30am
Didn't watch the game but from the highlights i saw looks like Neb beat themselves. Not to take anything away from Texas since they are my team, but they just did enough and Neb did the rest for them. Ohio has been labeled a couple years now as the team that chokes when its a big game. Not to say thats true or isn't but it always seems to be their one issue throughout the year. Now i haven't followed college this closely as i have in years past, so i really am only goin off of the past mostly. Its nice to see Oregon up around the top if not the top this week. They have looked really good in past years, and have had some great players. Just seem they always run into injuries at some point in the year and kinda slip away from championship talk.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 1:22pm
One poll is up, though you can't see the entire poll or whatever yet.  The USA poll says Oregon is #1 and Boise State is #2.  I hope the AP ends up saying the same thing.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 11:17pm
Not a big fan of either teams but Oklahoma or Auburn deserve the #1/#2 spots..
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

My Wisconsin Badgers beat the ****ty ass Ohio State.. They will choke a lot this season because they aren't even good.. OVERRATED.. 'Nuff said

K.....
Riff Raff - True Artist
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 4:56pm
Am i the only one who wants too see atleast a 8 team playoff or are yall feelin the Bowl games??
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Am i the only one who wants too see atleast a 8 team playoff or are yall feelin the Bowl games??

Nope.  I don't see why they couldn't have it running alongside the bowls either.  The losers of each round could play in *insert bowl* bowl after losing, either soon after or a week down the road (either in December or in January), while the winners move forward until there is two teams left.  Honestly, I think it could even draw attention and therefore revenues if they did such a thing.  A lot of people seem to want a playoff, because then you would know if #1 or #2 was all they were cracked up to be.  More than likely, every title game would usually come down to someone who isn't 1 or 2 vs either 1 or 2, but that's the point I guess.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 5:03pm
I'd like too see the top 8 teams in a playoff & then the others in Bowl Games...I think Boise State & other small conference teams deserve a shot too prove themselves..
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 8:32pm
Auburn is going to lose to LSU.. Alabama still has a shot
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 9:59pm

LSu sucks!! although i can say i tackled a good freshman at their school! spencer ware #16 , my high school played his high school in a conference game last year(his senior year) in princeton ohio.. we lost :( gives me something to wan k about i guess : p

but no, alabama doesn't have a shot .. at all
Riff Raff - True Artist
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 12:13pm
Alabama has a slim shot if they dont lose again...
I think Auburn is gonna $h!t all over L$U this weekend...Cam Newton is a beast, I bet Florida wishes they didnt dismiss him...
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 5:39pm

LSu sucks!! although i can say i tackled a good freshman at their school! spencer ware #16 , my high school played his high school in a conference game last year(his senior year) in princeton ohio.. we lost :( gives me something to wan k about i guess : p

but no, alabama doesn't have a shot .. at all
how can you say alabama doesn't have a shot at all? all they have to do is beat LSU and Auburn and they can go to the SEC champ again. there aren't any other teams left can beat Alabama
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>