Religion and Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 38>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Religion and Politics
    Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Low wages in China is a big plus for the Country overall.. As wages grow so will their economy.. While wages are low building and improving their infrastructure will be very affordable.. business will thrive due to low wages.. Low wages is the reason their growth will last for so long.. It will take a long time for their wages to reach ours, if they ever do? Which means they will continue a steady growth and not max out as quick as we did. Its the worth of the currency thats important Tuna. Our dollar is worth 4 cents compared to its worth in 1920.

Let us remember that real growth equals growth minus inflation. Real growth is all that matters not inflation.

~1000 Korean Won = 1 USD. This past year they saw ~11 percent growth on par with India and China.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2011 at 12:06am
Low wages in China is a big plus for the Country overall.. As wages grow so will their economy.. While wages are low building and improving their infrastructure will be very affordable.. business will thrive due to low wages.. Low wages is the reason their growth will last for so long.. It will take a long time for their wages to reach ours, if they ever do? Which means they will continue a steady growth and not max out as quick as we did. Its the worth of the currency thats important Tuna. Our dollar is worth 4 cents compared to its worth in 1920.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2011 at 12:41pm
It will be like 30 years before china's economy catches up to us and besides I heard not too long ago that china's money wasn't worth as much as they were claiming and that the Chinese ggovernment was lying about it. Did you know that what the average American makes in 1 minth is what the average Chinese person makes in a year? My parents are adopting a special needs baby from china and they had to read about all this messed up stuff about china. Recent north Korean poll rated china as the happiest country in the world with north Korea as a close second and the U.S. in dead last lol
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2011 at 12:38am
Originally posted by HanFei

*Federal Reserve* Trinity.. Its privately ran by the richest bankers around the world.. They have bled the US of its wealth, and id bet money they will move the Federal Reserve to China soon!!!!! If they do? They will obviously want China to prosper so they can bleed their wealth the same way.

I believe Jim Rogers is one of them.. He already moved to China and he's been selling all his US money.. He speaks out against Bernanke and the Fed, but I think thats just part of their current strategy. To make Americans outraged at the Fed so they can move it to China. Biggest Crooks in the world imo

How or why would our central bank move to China?
How does the Fed "bleed this wealth?"
Why would they want "China's wealth" when our economy is roughly 3 times their size?

Not the central bank lol dude that made me laugh so hard :) I'll let you research what the Federal Reserve is and what all they do Han Fei.
They have been bleeding our wealth for decades! Our debt is more like 16 trillion atm. The dollar is about to become virtually worthless.
China has the third largest land mass in the world.. Their population is over a billion and a half.. Their growth will be enormous and it will last for a very long time. Thats over a billion consumers needing food, housing, vehicles, entertainment, and every other consumer product.
There just isn't anymore money left in the US for them to bleed. Thats why they will relocate soon imo China is the obvious choice to relocate to. I would bet the farm that the reserve is moved to China soon.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 11:47pm

*Federal Reserve* Trinity.. Its privately ran by the richest bankers around the world.. They have bled the US of its wealth, and id bet money they will move the Federal Reserve to China soon!!!!! If they do? They will obviously want China to prosper so they can bleed their wealth the same way.

I believe Jim Rogers is one of them.. He already moved to China and he's been selling all his US money.. He speaks out against Bernanke and the Fed, but I think thats just part of their current strategy. To make Americans outraged at the Fed so they can move it to China. Biggest Crooks in the world imo

How or why would our central bank move to China?
How does the Fed "bleed this wealth?"
Why would they want "China's wealth" when our economy is roughly 3 times their size?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 3:19pm

Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 7:30am

check out The Fed Under Fire on youtube.. a trillion dollars in a couple of months is a lot of fk'n money! Obama wants to give the fed more power?

Last week on The Factor, Bill said the fed is going to pay the bailout money back? how does he know how much money they even owe? it could be 10 trillion for all anyone knows? they owe a lot more then whats being reported to the public! Bill down playing the fed to the folks? great looking out Bill lol

Almost 100% of everything Glen Beck has reported has turned out to be fact, yet there's still idiots that claim he's just a crazy conspiracy wack job? glad im not one of those idiots!!!

also on youtube -RON PAUL V FED CHAIR BERNANKE free market smack down- and -Ron Paul owns the fed-
Ron Paul is a little guy with balls the size of Texas :)

not everything Beck says is fact.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/glenn-beck/

Dr. Johannesen suggests in Ethics in human communication that it is unjust to assume someone else is not on the intellectual level as you. It doesn't facilitate the mutual respect that dialogue requires.

As an aside, I'm under the impression that "news corporation" based out of Austrailia owns both Fox News and The New York Times. These news firms specialize, targeting specific demographic and telling you what you want to hear.

Which is why i put "almost" 100% of what Beck reports turns out to be facts.

Assuming someone else is not on the same intellectual level as you? does that pertain in some way?

Almost all news except for Fox are far left.. every news network does cater to their main audience to a degree. Murdock is the leading "share holder" of Fox followed by a Saudi prince.. check it out if you like.

Im claiming ignorance here but are the Fed the Federal Government one in the same?? And Beck is not the same as Becks as in Beckham is he??  Big smile I would say facts are often subjective so aside from scientific facts (which can also change with our understanding) it depends on who is stating a point and how he/she uses expression and language. I dunno if all your networks are far left (sounds more like your opinion) but you could say that some of what Beck reports is factually incorrect, wrong, misleading etc. 
Anyway something im more in tune with is that Murdoch places himself in the best position to gain the most. What Hanfei says about his manipulation is true..he did it in Australia and here in UK too. Mr Newscorp is practically Mr Fox and Mr Sky also. Why should he care about you or truth unless he can make money from it that is! 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 12:35am

check out The Fed Under Fire on youtube.. a trillion dollars in a couple of months is a lot of fk'n money! Obama wants to give the fed more power?

Last week on The Factor, Bill said the fed is going to pay the bailout money back? how does he know how much money they even owe? it could be 10 trillion for all anyone knows? they owe a lot more then whats being reported to the public! Bill down playing the fed to the folks? great looking out Bill lol

Almost 100% of everything Glen Beck has reported has turned out to be fact, yet there's still idiots that claim he's just a crazy conspiracy wack job? glad im not one of those idiots!!!

also on youtube -RON PAUL V FED CHAIR BERNANKE free market smack down- and -Ron Paul owns the fed-

Dr. Johannesen suggests in Ethics in human communication that it is unjust to assume someone else is not on the intellectual level as you. It doesn't facilitate the mutual respect that dialogue requires.

As an aside, I'm under the impression that "news corporation" based out of Austrailia owns both Fox News and The New York Times. These news firms specialize, targeting specific demographic and telling you what you want to hear.

Which is why i put "almost" 100% of what Beck reports turns out to be facts.

Assuming someone else is not on the same intellectual level as you? does that pertain in some way?

Almost all news except for Fox are far left.. every news network does cater to their main audience to a degree. Murdock is the leading "share holder" of Fox followed by a Saudi prince.. check it out if you like.

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 4:35pm

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 11:41am

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Oil companies.. You should watch who killed the electric car..

Hopefully, I'll be able to lease a Nissan Leaf!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Ive watched it already Tuna.. Its also interesting
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:29pm
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:49am
Why I find the vid so interesting is it has been obvious to me for a long time that at least the last few presidents have been more like puppets! When I ask myself who could be pulling their strings? Its obvious that it has to be some very powerful people! The fed is who ive considered to be behind things all along. now people are coming to that same conclusion? It don't mean im right, but i like hearing more facts about the matter none the less.

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:14pm

You need only to realize that the Fed is untouchable even by the President to know how powerful they are! so why would they worry about a youtube vid?

How much total federal tax revenue is collected annually? who has the power to manipulate that revenue?

The fed sets interest rates, and manipulates inflation!

High inflation alone can cause mass poverty, mass starvation, civil unrest and anarchy! which=leverage

The richest bankers in the world are the Fed!

Read articles on modern macroeconomic theory. The growth from monetary policy changes, although causing inflation, should cause growth that outstrips the cyclical downturn and negative aspects of inflation..
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:51pm
So I agree with lunch and hanfei. Their are interesting documentaries on te 9/11 attacks and George w. Bush too
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:41pm
The government regulates what we watch on t.v., media, and the Internet. Wikileaks dude is an example of what happens to people who release info not approved by the government. That kid who stole the documents was spending 20 hours a day in solitary confinement and will probably never get out of prison
- Best Coast

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:58pm

check out *Obama deception* on youtube.. its very interesting

If this collusion of unknown people is so powerful, why would they allow a video of their existence to float around on YouTube.

I'm not saying the group exists... but all it takes is for a couple of people with good public appeal to deny it as mere conspiracy.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:31am
You need only to realize that the Fed is untouchable even by the President to know how powerful they are! so why would they worry about a youtube vid?

How much total federal tax revenue is collected annually? who has the power to manipulate that revenue?

The fed sets interest rates, and manipulates inflation!

High inflation alone can cause mass poverty, mass starvation, civil unrest and anarchy! which=leverage

The richest bankers in the world are the Fed!

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:39am

If this collusion of unknown people is so powerful, why would they allow a video of their existence to float around on YouTube.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:38am
i think your wrong in that most people don't even know that the Fed is private, and not part of the government. The Fed is the most powerful organization in the world.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:47am

It's a good watch, but they reach and take things outa context.  It tells of things that most people 'in the know' know already, but twist it to make it seem soo sinister to those who don't 'know' what others know. 
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:44pm
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2011 at 10:54am

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

You're asking me to proove a negative

And yes you're right, your theory that gravity was there first is a thought that you don't have to proove. But until you explain this theory fully and consider the other three forces within, it's worth nothing. Because it's a thought based on nothing so far
wow its a thought based on nothing? in my mind there's plenty to base it on :) its acually a huge 'Thought' experiment that led me to my theory. you may not be fimiliar with how thought experiments work though? it would just take a very long time to explain all the details to my theory Dagon. questioning without bias to come to a conclusion is how we form a theory.. once were convinced that the theory itself is the truth thats when we can become bias and not before.. once were convinced a theory is the truth its the theory thats of more importants then the details.. if you look up loop quantum gravity you'll see that there still try'n to create things to fit there theory Dagon so they obviously think there theory is the truth and that its there theory thats important. i shared my theory on here but i have no intention of try'n to prove it to anyone on here :) its just my theory
If it is valid, try to publish it in a journal. Else, it is better to focus our time on more productive things.

you mean like protesting for the corrupt unions that take peoples money?
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2011 at 10:30am

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

You're asking me to proove a negative

And yes you're right, your theory that gravity was there first is a thought that you don't have to proove. But until you explain this theory fully and consider the other three forces within, it's worth nothing. Because it's a thought based on nothing so far
wow its a thought based on nothing? in my mind there's plenty to base it on :) its acually a huge 'Thought' experiment that led me to my theory. you may not be fimiliar with how thought experiments work though? it would just take a very long time to explain all the details to my theory Dagon. questioning without bias to come to a conclusion is how we form a theory.. once were convinced that the theory itself is the truth thats when we can become bias and not before.. once were convinced a theory is the truth its the theory thats of more importants then the details.. if you look up loop quantum gravity you'll see that there still try'n to create things to fit there theory Dagon so they obviously think there theory is the truth and that its there theory thats important. i shared my theory on here but i have no intention of try'n to prove it to anyone on here :) its just my theory

If it is valid, try to publish it in a journal. Else, it is better to focus our time on more productive things.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 38>