| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > [qM] General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

qM vs FU k RESULTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 18>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: qM vs FU k RESULTS
    Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:41pm
spoken like a true person that never played us.
did you see how fast shaker shut up?
we beat people like they've never been beaten before.
and contrary to popular belief the only time we brag is when the other team gets out of hand before even playing us.
we played the top eu clan and did what no one else did.
now if you don't think we could beat the top us clan in vctf or warfare more power to you.
we do all modes all servers
the fact that a tdm team is comparable to these other mode clans shows you something... 
if you die everytime you touch our flag you aren't gonna win. If you die everytime you try to take center or your prime back you are not going to win.
and lol @ timing redeemers and shape charges ahahahah
duel I time shield belts vests jump boots and flak cannons without even thinking twice.
vctf and war spawn you with some of the cheapest guns on the game but that's just my opinion.
qm has a good pub star sensor and we know who the pub stars are lol. I could even make a list if you like.
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:48pm
I wanna see a list :O
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:49pm
well foxy it might offend some people lol
cuz i only go by clan match skill
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:53pm
If people get offended then they need to get a life or play too prove people wrong I guess.
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:55pm
Jibba you are retarded.. way to represent AR..   We've faced the top WF teams years ago when people ranked them at the top.. we haven't played a wf match together since then.. we played without dead and helscream on the 360, but they got squashed and no one compared to ps3 WF clans..  why is it that you pick on every mode , one after the other.. you can't go anywhere.. as a team our record is insane bro. Weezy and phant have been neck and neck with any other dueler from any clan. They have beaten ppl in duels way more than they have beaten them.. there is a reason why they were 1 and 2 at the tourney..  okay so thats duel..  NEXT UP TDM. we've been shutting that down from day 1.. ice which turned into donkey punch on the 360 for a bit still got romped on.. you want pictures just ask kid..  fna? same thing they got romped on too in tdm, and weezy and phant eliminated them in the duel tourney.. okay ctf? ICE same thing .. oh ANOTHER TOP CTF CLAN.. okay jibb, tRi is tattooed on ur arm for a top ctf clan.. they also got 3-0ed by us u idiot.. pictures for that too..   okay now we go to VCTF... OKAY ar who won't play us is claimed to be the best VCTF and that is their mode.. unlike us, we go on all modes and dominate.. okay so whos another top vctf clan.. OH F.  U.K IS OKAY put them on the plate.. 3-0ed.. no!! 6-0ed u noob there u go jibba and pics for that too...     DEEP is GOOD OMG YALL ARE GONNA get ****d!! we faced them at 2 diff times (one of them during the tourney)... the scrim we had, we scored 5 flags to their 0 on both maps.. in the tourney we destroyed too. so SHUT UP JIBBA. omg dude you have no idea what you're talking about.. okay so lets talk about EU stuff.. hmm associate yea great dueler.. way better than me.. but look at his clan bro... tdm against us all games they scored less than 30 kills on us, and i have pics for that too.. top eu tdm clan done for..  what else is there to say man.. just give up.. no matter what is in front of us, we still end up on top.. if you disagree, shut up, face us, and get your wall of shame posted into my terabyte hard drive 
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:00pm

everyone still playing this game has talent.. especially the people on this site.. noone should be taking offense to qM saying game on lock.. by no means is that saying anyone sucks.

ive been saying we were #1.. literally since we were formed.. its not c***yness either tbh it took atleast a year before i even saw competetion.. i think i had close to 80 pts in of our early clan matches.. we use to basically laugh hysterically once a team locked in with us on a gamebattles match because they had no idea how bad we were going to **** on them.. and i swear kids literally quit the game after some of the brutal beatings we gave out.

we have proved ourself in every mode.. tbh you gotta be smoking something really good to think we need to reprove ourselves in modes we dont play in order to be considered the top dogs.. i wanna see any other team in this game run through the gauntlet that qM put themselves in.. relying on skill and teamwork to best teams that had way more map experience and knoweldge.. and vehicle experience..

anyhow as far as warfare.. i think some teams would be surprised.. when we played smp we really werent fazed at all.. warfare is much more killer friendly then vctf.. vctf can be won by slick flag runs and pickups etc.. where as in warfare you gotta fight your way to nodes and primes.. good luck taking a prime from a qM

anyhow no disrespect to any teams.. the talent left in this game is all elite.. but get the qM players who still play to accept a challenge and you will be humbled if you run your mouth beforehand.. ive seen it over and over
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by FoXy

If people get offended then they need to get a life or play too prove people wrong I guess.
ill do a footmode list ill leave the car guys alone ;)
and i dont think ive played u in a clan match

off the top of my head though
the people who actually do work in ctf
penguin (lol we wanted him to play with uP on 360)
rican
drokun
ewokk (super camper but hey atleast he gets kills)
rest (fails in tdm LOL. but me and him beat ice together on the ps3 on ks's host)
veda (he was a pubstar while in mega but hes improved)
remy (was never a pub star cuz he rarely did pubs)
rico (same as remy)
trendy
cslayer aint bad if he got good backup but then again we all need backup (usually)

thats all i can think of.
now even some of those guys are still like 25% pub star ;) because they never racked up 100 points on us. except for rican and penguin flak wh0rin noob selves. and remy and rico did work with and against us.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:03pm
D:< !
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:03pm

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:05pm
kinda reminds me of the greeting the 360 players gave qM when the game launched for 360.. "ps3 players are so garbage are you kidding me? wait for this game to come out we will show you real skill.. etc etc"

and what happened? haha 47-0
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:06pm
Me and Phant are the two best duelers evers, so we got that on lock...

qM/uP has played every clan and team in CTF pretty much....were still undefeated

TDM is the same thing....were still undefeated

vCTF.....undefeated

WF....undefeated

and whenever a qM player is put on another team....example would be me and bum on ICN, we dominate and carry teams....when we played iAM we dominated them i must say....and same when i was on Dgrounds....we ****d iAM so hard in WF and we were f***in around lol\

so qM has game on lock....no arguement there
-Show me my Opponent-

FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

rican
drokun
rest (fails in tdm LOL. but me and him beat ice together on the ps3 on ks's host)
rico (same as remy)
trendy
cslayer aint bad if he got good backup but then again we all need backup (usually)

now even some of those guys are still like 25% pub star ;) because they never racked up 100 points on us. except for rican and penguin flak wh0rin noob selves. and remy and rico did work with and against us.

Only did that laggy 2v2 XD... Is your list of Pubstars... Or people who are good in Pubs and Clan matches? awww I feel bad for that deep guy who got 0 points x.x;;;
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:07pm

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:08pm

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by DahBlackWorm

Jibba you are retarded.. way to represent AR..   We've faced the top WF teams years ago when people ranked them at the top.. we haven't played a wf match together since then.. we played without dead and helscream on the 360, but they got squashed and no one compared to ps3 WF clans..  why is it that you pick on every mode , one after the other.. you can't go anywhere.. as a team our record is insane bro. Weezy and phant have been neck and neck with any other dueler from any clan. They have beaten ppl in duels way more than they have beaten them.. there is a reason why they were 1 and 2 at the tourney..  okay so thats duel..  NEXT UP TDM. we've been shutting that down from day 1.. ice which turned into donkey punch on the 360 for a bit still got romped on.. you want pictures just ask kid..  fna? same thing they got romped on too in tdm, and weezy and phant eliminated them in the duel tourney.. okay ctf? ICE same thing .. oh ANOTHER TOP CTF CLAN.. okay jibb, tRi is tattooed on ur arm for a top ctf clan.. they also got 3-0ed by us u idiot.. pictures for that too..   okay now we go to VCTF... OKAY ar who won't play us is claimed to be the best VCTF and that is their mode.. unlike us, we go on all modes and dominate.. okay so whos another top vctf clan.. OH F.  U.K IS OKAY put them on the plate.. 3-0ed.. no!! 6-0ed u noob there u go jibba and pics for that too...     DEEP is GOOD OMG YALL ARE GONNA get ****d!! we faced them at 2 diff times (one of them during the tourney)... the scrim we had, we scored 5 flags to their 0 on both maps.. in the tourney we destroyed too. so SHUT UP JIBBA. omg dude you have no idea what you're talking about.. okay so lets talk about EU stuff.. hmm associate yea great dueler.. way better than me.. but look at his clan bro... tdm against us all games they scored less than 30 kills on us, and i have pics for that too.. top eu tdm clan done for..  what else is there to say man.. just give up.. no matter what is in front of us, we still end up on top.. if you disagree, shut up, face us, and get your wall of shame posted into my terabyte hard drive 
paw texted me saying worm went hard... but damn worm went hard

but seriously though we've seriously been through a rampage through the modes.
you will never be the best warfare(or any mode for that matter) player if all you play is warfare which is why i respect helscream so much, he does work in everymode a top 10 player in every mode without question.
we've been through it all. its kinda sad that qm which doesnt even play vctf was probably the first american team to do eu vctf and rock it like we did.

we've been all around the world.
mode does not matter
ping does not matter
only thing that matters is if there is enough players on the other team for the game to start.

it would be different if this game was like 3months old, that would be arrogance.
its been 3 yrs with no loss....

like bum said in a freestyle.... show me the confetti 3weeks im me 3yrs your felipetti -_-

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:10pm

Originally posted by Blackfang

rican
drokun
rico (same as remy)
trendy

Only did that laggy 2v2 XD... Is your list of Pubstars... Or people who are good in Pubs and Clan matches? awww I feel bad for that deep guy who got 0 points x.x;;;
that is my list of pros in ctf and you would make it cuz u didnt do bad at all either.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:12pm
wait wait
worm tell me you recorded us vs smp.
i think i may have it somewhere around or a few clips.
or maybe u took the pic worm?
cuz bro i have so many pics from u in my house on my pcs.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:15pm
i don't even know if i have those files.. sorry lol.. i also didn't record a few other epic matches.. ill look around.. 
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:18pm

u guys need to hurry and face AR. its starting to get WACK! looks like ppl r looking for anything to say that u guys r not the best. lol its funnySmile...btw Paw still sucks -_-

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:20pm
lol im doing my own searching
i have a clip of killing do or die from smp and thats hella old.
we will never play ar and frankly idc.

Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

u guys need to hurry and face AR. its starting to get WACK! looks like ppl r looking for anything to say that u guys r not the best. lol its funnySmile...btw Paw still sucks -_-

i know i suck man just check out those pics ;) haha jk
-Show me my Opponent-

FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:20pm
Worm you need to clean your tv D:
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:21pm
if there was a 2v2 or 3v3 tdm tourney i would come back to this game. just to face off vs another qM squad in the finals
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

kinda reminds me of the greeting the 360 players gave qM when the game launched for 360.. "ps3 players are so garbage are you kidding me? wait for this game to come out we will show you real skill.. etc etc"

and what happened? haha 47-0

actually at the release of the game they were all 'give us a few months to catch up' etc

oh and nothing against qM or anything, but you cant tell me that one's FnA's best lineup :P
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Paw

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

i know i suck man just check out those pics ;) haha jk
i need to be the flag runner for now on :( i dont get any points for midfield lololol
like from every pic worm showed pretty much all points are kills aha
and i never defend because we never play anyone that good where i need to :/
when u are gone though me and bum usually flag run but depends bum might defend and then i run it.

and drokun we've played kali rico and remy.
on another hand u cant say that was our best line up ;)
for a 3v3 on a east server it should be deadaim paw and bum.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 18>