| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > [qM] General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

qM vs FU k RESULTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: qM vs FU k RESULTS
    Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by chisox666

Originally posted by Deadaim

yea its a shocker.

i think we can say game on lock all modes at this point.. i know strider will beef about warfare but we already beat smp/iam in their glory days @ warfare

SMP is not iAM. There are many different players playing under iAM that were not with SMP. I definitely wouldn't say qM has that mode on lock till they dominate iAM or kMa...

Funny how everyone says the exact same thing until they get bent over. qM is in a whole 'nother league. It's not by luck that they have never lost, it's because the competition can't compare.
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:46pm
were just too good, our teamwork surpasses everyone elses, add that too our killing skills and thats an undefeated team you got there...........
-Show me my Opponent-

DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:47pm
bally man you are such a funny man... who was CLAIMED AS the top warfare clan in unreal tournament??  it was SMP... who was in SMP bally man?  Prodigy, two phase, some people dude.. get your facts straight.. we played them in warfare and they couldn't even get a point off of us on floodgate.. didn't touch our main node.. 100 the whole time on that map.. stop pretending like you know everything bro.... we've been running this since day 1... its just a video game
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:48pm
when exactly did we play SMP in WF...?
-Show me my Opponent-

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:49pm
that's all I'm trying to convey trendy lol.
you played under the banner mutliple times so you know ho we roll.
there is a reason we are undefeated on both consoles. Not just the ps3 but the 360 as well. I'm not about putting other teams down. I respect them, but to do what we've done cmon now.
there has to be a reason we haven't lost and we started when the game came out..... So that's multiple oppurtunites to lose that we passed up on.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:50pm
worm fail -_-
smp wasn't the best ahahah.
or maybe I'm wrong
but we beat smp back when two fase and do or die were in it together. Smp is the ancestor to ar and iam.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

cuz no practice is gonna take ctf or tdm out of our grip. Which is why we are he last tdm clan left.

JFF
:o
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Paw

when exactly did we play SMP in WF...?
you were  still in tRi weezy.. it was me bumrush dead hel phant....
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:53pm
don't take it to heart this isn't directed to any one person
why is it always
"QM CAN't BEAT US IN THE ONLY MODE WE PLAY THAT's IMPOSSIBLE I KNOW THIS MODE INSIDE OUT IT's ALL I PLAY"
why can't it be like we can beat qm in their own mode.
we have to leave our comfort zone tdm just to play lol.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:54pm
drokun tdm is their original mode? Didn't even know lol
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 10:02pm
yeah we never got to convince them to play us in CTF, ah well
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 10:48pm
Warfare is not hard at all. Infact all of qM would agree to play warfare over vctf. Because our chances are way higher, atleast in my opinion at winning. 

Ill be down to play KmA in warfare 5v5 and get that out the way & Striders EU team but LAST TIME PLAYING EU people..we only do it to prove people wrong..its business not pleasure..ar never gone play..ill be down to play one last vctf match against iAM.

sick and tired of playing **** we dont like..when any one going step on our turf..been like a year since we played a HOME game..lol we stay as the AWAY team.
PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 11:04pm
raises hand and says tdm qm? be something to do? i got Mikey Brennan now whut? sh1t!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

Originally posted by chisox666

Originally posted by Deadaim

yea its a shocker.

i think we can say game on lock all modes at this point.. i know strider will beef about warfare but we already beat smp/iam in their glory days @ warfare

SMP is not iAM. There are many different players playing under iAM that were not with SMP. I definitely wouldn't say qM has that mode on lock till they dominate iAM or kMa...

Funny how everyone says the exact same thing until they get bent over. qM is in a whole 'nother league. It's not by luck that they have never lost, it's because the competition can't compare.

Sh!t man, I'd love to see qM try and "bend over" iAM or kMa in warfare. Bend over means "a$$ whooping," and any logical person knows that's not gonna happen. Win maybe, but ass whooping I think not. Maybe on the deathmatch wf maps such as sinkhole or market district we'd get our asses kicked, but I'm not factoring those in. I'll be the first to admit that qM has the best foot fraggers in the game by far, and that's the base for any 1st person shooter. But that's not going to stomp years of experience of playing warfare. If so, I'll join the rest of the masses and hug on qM's nuts...  
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by DahBlackWorm

bally man you are such a funny man... who was CLAIMED AS the top warfare clan in unreal tournament??  it was SMP... who was in SMP bally man?  Prodigy, two phase, some people dude.. get your facts straight.. we played them in warfare and they couldn't even get a point off of us on floodgate.. didn't touch our main node.. 100 the whole time on that map.. stop pretending like you know everything bro.... we've been running this since day 1... its just a video game
with all due respect 2 smp they were not a good warfare clan they were much better at vctf! wind ya neck in fella! i lol at the rest of your fraff
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 11:37pm
chisoxx we have even more experience winning games. Warfare isn't rocket science it's ut3. Just a different way to play it.
we have been battle tested. You see what shaker said? He said playing us was the hardest game he ever played. And mind you we played him on a eu server. And I'm pretty sure he participated against ar.

yet he said qm was the hardest match he ever played.
and normally with our top line up we usuually win easily. Because people underestimate us. LOL HOW DO You UNDERESTIMATE AN UNDEFEATED TEAM -_-
and bum yes bro we are always the away team.
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by DahBlackWorm

Top warfare clan in UT3 was SMP? Well, you obviously never played that mode much then. GOW was on top, tWc was a close 2nd. tWc never played SMP, but we were dying for a match but egos kept that from happening. Maybe SMP was just as good as tWc, maybe a little worse, maybe possibly a little better.  That doesn't matter though. Those days are gone. What matters is that iAM is here, and we have members from tWc, GOW, SMP, Cannon and maybe some others. Totally different team than qM played dude. Not trying to start sh!t just speaking the honest truth...
get fragged

Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Warfare is not hard at all. Infact all of qM would agree to play warfare over vctf. Because our chances are way higher, atleast in my opinion at winning. 
Ill be down to play KmA in warfare 5v5 and get that out the way & Striders EU team but LAST TIME PLAYING EU people..we only do it to prove people wrong..its business not pleasure..ar never gone play..ill be down to play one last vctf match against iAM.
sick and tired of playing **** we dont like..when any one going step on our turf..been like a year since we played a HOME game..lol we stay as the AWAY team.
u have already proved 2 me yall beasts bum! but it would be sweet 2 play u guys 5v5 eu n usa but i got no server 4 EU :(
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 11:48pm
why are we the only us team willing to play eu -_-
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 11:57pm

chisoxx we have even more experience winning games. Warfare isn't rocket science it's ut3. Just a different way to play it.
we have been battle tested. You see what shaker said? He said playing us was the hardest game he ever played. And mind you we played him on a eu server. And I'm pretty sure he participated against ar.

yet he said qm was the hardest match he ever played.
and normally with our top line up we usuually win easily. Because people underestimate us. LOL HOW DO You UNDERESTIMATE AN UNDEFEATED TEAM -_-
and bum yes bro we are always the away team.

Your right, wf isn't rocket science. But it does take some strategy. There are orb routes, getting the redeemer, good spots to defend from, timing, certain pitfalls to avoid, certain things to pay extra special attention to, rides, etc. I honestly could care less about what Shaker said. I wouldn't make the assumption though that he faced AR, I don't think those guys really liked playing on EU servers. Could be wrong though. I'm not underestimating qM either. Maybe others have but nowhere in my posts does it hint towards underestimating you guys. I never underestimate an opponent. Because when you underestimate, that's an assumption. And assumptions are the mother of all f*ckups. For the most part.

As far as a warfare match goes between either qM and iAM or qM and kMa, I think either would be one hell of a match. May the best team win. No underestimating there.

Edit: Why don't I care what Shaker said? Because it doesn't pertain to me.

get fragged

Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 12:00am

why are we the only us team willing to play eu -_-
LoL i know more teams should do it! respect 4 dat! arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need a EU server
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 12:05am
see thats why you don't play on your own turf yall skeered mwahaaaaa
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 12:07am
SMP was a VCTF clan, and came into Warfare and took down GOW (on multiple occasions without having lost to them). That was our WF hayday

As far as iAM goes, they have a good roster atm, and its deep in the WF department, but idk how itd size up against iAMs old Warfare team of: Ghost, Lunar, Envy, Myself, Darakoom & Chisox.

both iAM teams were/are tactically sound, but id give the killing and the overall edge to the old lineup.... no offense iAM!

either way, hope to see qM vs iAM warfare
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 12:27am
and chisoxx lol helscream respects you aha. I was telling him iam's line up and he was saying who would do what he told me who would do what and he was like chisoxx is a smart player aha he doesn't say that about anybody. And dang I didn't know smp beat gow :o
and no I meant f uk did play ar. abut they only played american server. And shaker has been in f uk for the longest. So I was just saying he called qm his hradest match but everybody who's played us said that. 
and we wouldn't go into any match ignorant. Hel would show us anything we would need to know. We wouldn't waste time on anything super fancy pick up though. We don't win with secrets. We just do the fundamentals better than other teams. Tdm we he fundamental to any mode is killing ;)
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 12:31am
Hey, what happened to DahBlackWorm's comment?!? I went to quote it and it said forum locked? Anyway, I'm not trying to preach about these past teams really, I just would like it if people can differentiate between iAM and SMP. Anyway, we need to have a NICE, FRIENDLY warfare clan match setup between iAM and qM. 5v5 minimum, played to 3 points, with only evenly balanced non-deathmatch warfare maps chosen. The same goes for kMa vs iAM. We still need to have that occur as well. I don't think it has yet. Alright, that's enough warfare talk for me on a vCTF results thread. 
get fragged

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>