| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM Locked Warfare

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM Locked Warfare
    Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 6:41pm
First come first serve.....

8/25 Wednesday night
8:00pm Central
Password will be handed out on Wednesday,
bring your lucky Orbs and lets have some good games!!!!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 6:42pm
well count me out i work that night
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 6:44pm
we need to coordinate you & chisoxx so you guys can play
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 6:47pm
well monday and thursday i'm off at night saturday and sun's  a toss up if i'm busy or not
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 7:47pm
If I can get done with my PITA Pre-calculus and Accounting homework during the day (which hopefully I will), I'm in for sure.
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 7:50pm
Ok Ok!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 8:22pm
Sweet chisoxx get that homework done its about time I play with you. Glad to see you back oneman you're a regular that needs to be in these games
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Glad to see you back oneman you're a regular that needs to be in these games
Just keep that bastard outa Floodgate!   ;)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by JPINATOR

Glad to see you back oneman you're a regular that needs to be in these games
Just keep that bastard outa Floodgate!   ;)

Ahh!!! Floodgate!!! Great memories....
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 9:56am
Originally posted by chisox666

If I can get done with my PITA Pre-calculus and Accounting homework during the day (which hopefully I will), I'm in for sure.
FVCK HOMEWORK!!!!
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 11:41am
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by chisox666

FVCK HOMEWORK!!!!

That has been my view for awhile now. I hate school, and everything about it. But this is something I have to do. An AA (which I have) is not going to do jack sh!t for me in the job world. I need my bachelor's degree, bad. And I need it in a area that will get me a decent paying job directly upon completion of the undergraduate. I hate my job (who doesn't?), and I need light at the end of the tunnel. The next few years are going to be difficult, but it's gotta be done. I wish my dumb ass would've gotten an AS instead of an AA because I'd have all these bullsh!t math and accounting prereqs done. But no, i have to go back to community college for a year because I fudged up. Then off to the university I go. And I'm nearing 30 too, so the clock is ticking. On top of school, I work, have a child to take care of, and a (crazy)girlfriend with a disease. I also do the mjority of cooking, shopping, and cleaning. Yeah, I could choose not to go to school and probably stay where I'm at, which is having my head just above water. I'm sick of living like that. I need to get ahead in life!!
get fragged

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:36pm
wowzas, you don't have much room left on your plate, im surprised you have enough time to play. Hopefully playing tonight will let you escape the madness for awhile. Chisoxx = Super Dad!!!!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 1:48pm
I was joking.
equalizer23 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 4:46pm
I'm going to try to be on tonight.  I've been having some trouble with my cable modem staying connected the last couple of days.  If you don't see me, that's most likely the reason.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 11:32pm
Thanks to everyone who played!!!! GGs!!!
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 12:12am
damn , i don't know what happened tonight but that trully had to be my worst games ever
i'm sorry for that . it's just that nothing was working as it should be (don't ask me why) . probably it was one of those days huh . but i promise next i won't be so easy (to make up for tonight's games )

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 12:13am
time*

Uploaded with
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 12:14am

I was joking.

I know, i'm just stressed the f##k out.
get fragged

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by N0SF3RATU

damn , i don't know what happened tonight but that trully had to be my worst games ever
i'm sorry for that . it's just that nothing was working as it should be (don't ask me why) . probably it was one of those days huh . but i promise next i won't be so easy (to make up for tonight's games )
there were some very good warfare players in the games last night so i wouldn't sweat it. anyways it's a team mode and we kicked their asses on floodgate.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 1:36pm

Originally posted by N0SF3RATU

there were some very good warfare players in the games last night so i wouldn't sweat it. anyways it's a team mode and we kicked their asses on floodgate.

Dammit! I miss floodgate! Cry
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 6:18pm
Easy there Bain, there was a lot of fishy things that were going down on your team on floodgate, so don't get too c***y
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 1:09am
I'm hosting warfare again Friday night (tomorrow) at 8PM central but I don't know if it will be locked, depending on how many can make it so if you wanna play warfare come out tomorrow night!!! Ill see you there!!!
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 11:32am
I'm coming.
PSN:Imaginative
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 3:26pm
sweet bumrush!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 12:55am
Wednesday at 8pm Central I will have a locked or unlocked server up for Warfare again.

First come first serve!!!

Cookies and lemonade will be served
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>