| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Resistance 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Resistance 3!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resistance 3!!!
    Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 1:56pm
One of the best trailers I have ever seen come out for a game, gave me goosebumps!

ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 3:23pm

What is the release date ? The only game that pulled me away from ut3 for months was re2 . iAM getting goosebumps over the thought of playing re3 !

cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 3:33pm
i still need to see game play before i start running to gamestop to reserve a copy
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
HeavensNight View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeavensNight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 7:36pm

great trailer indeed

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Zellot

i still need to see game play before i start running to gamestop to reserve a copy
Bull s it, you'll buy just like me.  it's Resistance, it's an automatic buy, like ut4.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Bull s it, you'll buy just like me.  it's Resistance, it's an automatic buy, like ut4.
i didn't buy the first i rented the second and took it back the second day cause the gameplay on multi was slow as hell, so yeah i need to see gameplay.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 1:12am
I agree zellot multiplayer sucked on both but single player mode is awesome. it all depends on what you like because I know dod and his guys loved multiplayer
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 1:23am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I agree zellot multiplayer sucked on both but single player mode is awesome. it all depends on what you like because I know dod and his guys loved multiplayer
Co-op was a BLAST.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 1:25am
i never got to single, mutli turn me off to the game totally,
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 6:45am
cool trailer i guess..but no gameplay.
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
HeavensNight View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeavensNight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 7:59am
i dont play games like this for multi its single player only for me.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 7:00pm
Anyone notice the Walker @ 1:00??
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 7:02pm
yup

lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 11:40pm
i had resistance2 and i thought it was garbage for multi player... like halo's gay buddy.  the campain was cool but not sure if its going to be worth buyin for online game play
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 6:59am
if they made it faster it would be worth playing
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 7:06am

I bet you hear that very often
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 10:40am
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

i had resistance2 and i thought it was garbage for multi player... like halo's gay buddy.  the campain was cool but not sure if its going to be worth buyin for online game play

Yeah I agree.  Campaign decent but multi-player got boring fast.  But I'd be willing to try the new one to see how they have improved upon it.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by valjohn

I bet you hear that very often
hey val i'm not truely understanding what you're getting at but if your trying to make some pun/ innuendo. i don't think you can handle me girlie, cause i can dish out more then you can handle, if you get my pun Tongue
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 1:59pm
LOL I was just joking BUT if I'd get a dollar for each time I heard that, I'd be RICH  Big smile
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 2:04pm
oh so one dollar make you rich were you're from that great lolTongue
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 2:11pm
= you're not the only one prentending the title of the best stud Wink
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 2:30pm

well i don't pretend and i don't consider myself the best although  if your looking for those characteristics lunchy's your guy he's got it on lock lol 

valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 2:36pm
oooppppsss ... I think I'm posting in the wrong thread Big smile

I saw "Resistance" in the title and I thought of something else  Embarrassed

Nawwwww ... really .. I'm just messing around

no hard feelings Wink

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 2:48pm

huh! yeah and how do you get confuse when it says resistance 3 and theres a video of a game in the beginning, thats crazy. i quess that also why your first  post didn't make one bit of sense

valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 2:50pm

geezzzz ... I was JOKING all the way !!!

okay I'm outta here
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>