FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tourny Predictions Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tourny Predictions Thread
    Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 6:39am
Its here in case things get outta hand....

well I have two things to say
talk is cheap... but certain tastic eu players still cant afford to talk ;)

i predict that a team from bracket a will play a team from bracket b

:o
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 7:13am
deep get deep throated!!!!!!!!! *** get ***ed!!!!!!!!!!!! grx dont play as ghostlike n dagon take a romantic weekend away 2gether!!   IAM get pawned they go back to the otha vehicle mode they cant play!!! AR vs Qm final= love 2 watch that match n i would say AR wins but it could go eitha way!
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 10:19am
SIZZLE will find Dragoff ingame and make him RAGEQUIT!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 10:24am
I think REC is going to win, hands down.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 10:25am
loool.....
and sizzle.... I WONT EVEN BE IN THE TOURNY AND ILL STILL MAKE U RAGE QUIT :P
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 10:36am
Strider, does the name Bally_Man come from the fact that you like balls in your mouth?
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Bally_Man

grx dont play as ghostlike n dagon take a romantic weekend away 2gether!!  

lol
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Deadaim

grx dont play as ghostlike n dagon take a romantic weekend away 2gether!!  
<FONT style=": #000000"> 
<FONT style=": #000000">lol
XD
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Strider, does the name Bally_Man come from the fact that you like balls in your mouth?
bally is short 4 balaclava which is wot i was wearing when i gave your mum a good beasting she told me she didnt want to look at the face of the person who made her son n all his friends play under alt accounts warfare! she was screaming o bally plz bang your hot big orb into my loose sagging node of love so i took my orb to where many man had been b4! trainwreck allways said his aunty was a rum old girl
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 11:45am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

loool.....
and sizzle.... I WONT EVEN BE IN THE TOURNY AND ILL STILL MAKE U RAGE QUIT :P

with your noobtube?
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 11:47am

nah i was thinking kma were gnns win?? i mean everyone knows your praying that qm beats AR as if that some way makes it all ok 4 the amount of times AR completely ****ed on kma! top ten mode players where u at pinn? its ok matt will carry the cross 4 u! lmao
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 12:00pm
My prediction is that phantaci clowns kids with flying combos.
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 12:16pm
personally i think striders team will win.

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 12:18pm
trendy on this tv.... i'd have to be in the ZONE
i can get mean primaries, rockets, & flak balls though.
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 12:27pm
if qm win AR should retire n go back to playing with 12 year olds on mw2 n fatties that still live with there mum(sorry danjel)
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 12:59pm
strider ar vs qm would be epic, but then theres those who wanna see us both lose lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 1:08pm
^ lol im one of them xD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 1:51pm
lol sizzle
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 1:57pm

nah i was thinking kma were gnns win?? i mean everyone knows your praying that qm beats AR as if that some way makes it all ok 4 the amount of times AR completely ****ed on kma! top ten mode players where u at pinn? its ok matt will carry the cross 4 u! lmao

When did A-R completely **** on KmA? I don't remember A-R and KmA ever playing each other. The reason KmA isn't fielding a team is because most of our team have PS3 issues. Therefore we cannot get a good group of 7 active players to join in this tournament. Also, we are and always have been a warfare team and we haven't lost a warfare match since SMP beat ckc when I wasn't even on the team 2.5 years ago. So what you going on about? I don't have any clue. However, I do have a clue that you haven't done a damn thing in this game. Not one match, won or lost, because you have never played a match. Two reasons for this: (1) Any team you have been on will not step up for you and play against a team that challenged you, and (2) you duck matches like the b**** that you are. You talk trash like it means something. When you do something substantial, then please come see me. Until then, go stroke your own ego. Because everyone else thinks your a joke.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 2:09pm
i really cant imagine a vehicle mode team beating qM lol
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 2:11pm

When did A-R completely **** on KmA? I don't remember A-R and KmA ever playing each other. The reason KmA isn't fielding a team is because most of our team have PS3 issues. Therefore we cannot get a good group of 7 active players to join in this tournament. Also, we are and always have been a warfare team and we haven't lost a warfare match since SMP beat ckc when I wasn't even on the team 2.5 years ago. So what you going on about? I don't have any clue. However, I do have a clue that you haven't done a damn thing in this game. Not one match, won or lost, because you have never played a match. Two reasons for this: (1) Any team you have been on will not step up for you and play against a team that challenged you, and (2) you duck matches like the b**** that you are. You talk trash like it means something. When you do something substantial, then please come see me. Until then, go stroke your own ego. Because everyone else thinks your a joke.
look at the long winded response i didnt even read! im gnna keep it short= 1v1 or 2v2 anytime?? u dont need to explain 2 me anything pinn its ok i understand ya mums already told me all about it...... mind u she had a mouth full at the time! maybe i might c u in game actually doin sme thing sme time??? dnt bother answering i ant intrested i be enjoying life 2 much
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 2:20pm
A-R never played KmA
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

i really cant imagine a vehicle mode team beating qM lol
anything is possible lol.
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 1:09am
Ak47 gonna go all cartel on everybody choppin hands off and stuff straight gangsta stuff
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 2:08pm
lol we got a chance
i mean we the only team with a team song and catch phrase lol
hahaha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>