| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > [qM] General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tourny Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tourny Time
    Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

so qM's strategy is to let tx flag run and the rest of you guys will headshot anyone that goes near the flag. good plan :D
Still a great chance it will work.  lol
Hell of a pick-up...   Good luck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 7:55pm
good plan indeed.
if they can't score they can't win.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

so qM's strategy is to let tx flag run and the rest of you guys will headshot anyone that goes near the flag. good plan :D

Or **** them with the tank and Hellbender, if you consider Helscream.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 10:30pm
Redeemer = (dead campers) xD
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 11:08pm
lol DENIED.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 2:01am
you probably would xD
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 9:48am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

yep

SIZZLE
DEMON
MIKEY
HEADSHOT
ForceOfTenSaiga

Huh huh huh huh huh???? im playing for GrX in the tourney...

Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 11:58am
Originally posted by BucKetHe4d

Yeah I gotta say this is something I didn't count on, I am now sure you are the best team, hardest to beat. But on the other side you cannot say that qM wins over any other clan in vctf should this team win the tournament cause TX is not part of your clan you still have to beat the competition in a clan war with your normal line up should someone say they could beat you. ;) Here it is allowed, and for your team a really wise choice cause TX is from what I've seen surely one of the best flag runners.

Wow, if we had bumrush it would be even more of a **** then its gonna be lol, for you to say its not like qM winning is probably the stupidest thing you could have said....when we win, if we do...then we prove to everyone that we truly do, have the entire GAME ON LOCK
-Show me my Opponent-

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 12:00pm
what paw is trying to say is... Tx is a beast but he can't win in a 1vs5. No one is that good... So he's basically saying remember it's a team effrt.
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 12:15pm
wat im saying is, wen wewin, if we do....qM ****s on all of you
-Show me my Opponent-

Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 12:44pm

Yeah I gotta say this is something I didn't count on, I am now sure you are the best team, hardest to beat. But on the other side you cannot say that qM wins over any other clan in vctf should this team win the tournament cause TX is not part of your clan you still have to beat the competition in a clan war with your normal line up should someone say they could beat you. ;) Here it is allowed, and for your team a really wise choice cause TX is from what I've seen surely one of the best flag runners.

and you dont have the luxury to say we"cannot"

qM is in the tourny, just because its even more unfair now everyone gonna start coming up with b u l l s h i t and excuses

-Show me my Opponent-

Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:09pm
qm= scared 2 play with there original line-up! how do u justify having bum on the sub bench n replacing him with TX who is not even from qm??? im surprised kma didnt enter?? o well at least poor old little TX has a chance of not being r@ped by AR this time lol aww bless him innit blud yeah his a geezer! i mean the only reason u looking to outside talent is because u know u dont have sh1t on lock n AR will **** your starting line up! 4 once be true gamers
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:10pm
now now PAW easy there my man. i don't think you realize just how good some of those teams are? alot of the games are going to be tough hard fought games where it could go either way, where if 1 person screws up its over.

if Silly and Chris play on the same team? eventually one of them is going to cap! you'll need a 1 cap advantage on them before you can focus on D imo.

thats just an example of the nightmare of try'n to beat AR in vctf. they don't have a weak spot so you haft to beat em down and take the game. and thats not going to be easy lol SS its going to be almost impossible imo footmode type maps with face to face killing is different! but there still tough at those maps too.

im just saying aint no chickens hatched yet xD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Bally_Man

qm= scared 2 play with there original line-up! how do u justify having bum on the sub bench n replacing him with TX who is not even from qm??? im surprised kma didnt enter?? o well at least poor old little TX has a chance of not being r@ped by AR this time lol aww bless him innit blud yeah his a geezer! i mean the only reason u looking to outside talent is because u know u dont have sh1t on lock n AR will **** your starting line up! 4 once be true gamers

WTF? you couldn't even carry QM's record book son!!! your sh1t is so weak!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Paw

..unless some clan challenges you to play with your normal true qM line up in a clan war in vctf this is not true qM but it's ok for the tournament.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:27pm
lmao @ ^ well maybe they'll just make TX a QM member and end this stupid sh1t? then what u gonna say? he was only added at the last minute?
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:31pm
wat the hell is wrong with yall?

only reason bum isnt playing with us is because he cant play, hes in Chicago doing an internship and doesnt have ps3....

if we had bum then our lineup is still just as good or better....

stop making up esxcuses as the time to tourny nears and you realize that

DEFEAT IS INEVITABLE
-Show me my Opponent-

Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:32pm
well hes going to make a qM account so he is in qM for the time being, who knows maybe he will stay in qM time will tell
-Show me my Opponent-

Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:33pm
AR MIGHT win 1 mao and that would be SS, im not worried about anyother maps
-Show me my Opponent-

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:35pm
bumrush told me to put him as a sub.
he doesn't even have internet LOL he has to go to a hot spot to play online.

if we were scared of our original line up we wouldn't have challenged every clan in this game to a a match.

that being said tx in on the team get over it.
me and him finally get to play ar together lol. That was the point of me joining iam back in the day but it never happened.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:38pm
we had a recruitment thread and everything.
no one would have cried foul if we took mikey or dragov or headshots....
but we take tx and its like u think we cant be beaten.

Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:39pm

Originally posted by Paw

..unless some clan challenges you to play with your normal true qM line up in a clan war in vctf this is not true qM but it's ok for the tournament.

True qM qould be better? what dont you understand lol

w/e your just trying to justify your future defeat to us, its ok were used to it....wen it gets close to that time then clans start pourin out the excuses
-Show me my Opponent-

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:41pm
Since when did you play (or try to play) something other than 1 on 1 Warfare (on an EU server), Strider?  I fail to see where you have room to talk, but go on pretending you're on their level.
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:43pm
lets hurry up and get this tourny over with so i dont have to listen to these clowns
-Show me my Opponent-

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:44pm
triple post.
ar didnt take this much slack for taking qwest.
they have a majority of the best pilots on the damn game.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>