FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Call of Duty: Black Ops!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops!
    Posted: 12 Aug 2010 at 10:52pm
wow this looks better than i thought it would... at least the next CoD game wont be a pile of crap which was mw2... i lik the new featurees and GLAD they took out the superman perk which allows to teleport and never die from any height (commando that is).... looking forward to this now....hmm which will be better... this or MoH....
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2010 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

im staying with MW2... eff that 

Really? Instead of Marathon & Lightweight you will have 1 perk like marathon but only lets you Sprint longer but not Forever.

MW2 Search & Destroy is ruined by those 2 Perks as you can reach each others spawns in the matter of 10 seconds which is very unrealistic Confused + it lets you Run over claymores which you shouldn't be able to do Shocked
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2010 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Originally posted by puertoRICAN

im staying with MW2... eff that 

Really? Instead of Marathon & Lightweight you will have 1 perk like marathon but only lets you Sprint longer but not Forever.

MW2 Search & Destroy is ruined by those 2 Perks as you can reach each others spawns in the matter of 10 seconds which is very unrealistic Confused + it lets you Run over claymores which you shouldn't be able to do Shocked
Very good post, people don't realize TREYARCH = Real, Infinity Ward = Some real and some gay fake crap.. But for some reason MW2/MW1 is credited more.. I think Treyarch is flawless in their games, not many bugs or anything!
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 12:01am
Hope they don't have all that airdrops bombs and all that bs. So annoying
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 1:57am
I'm looking forward too shootin CaMpErs in the head wit that Crossbow...
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 2:20am
[QUOTE=Do_Or_Die_420] I'm looking forward too shootin CaMpErs in the head wit that Crossbow...[/QUOTLE] lol kill some for me in case I don't
buy it
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by iAM_Determined

i think this will be the first cod i pick up. need a new shooter to get into.

Yes Ghost, That's the spirit..Come join the DaRkSiDe! O_o

Yes sir, i'm ready and waiting. Did you see the collectors edition for 150 that comes with the remote controlled car with camera and mic? would be good if not for the price tag.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 12:58pm
Here's a link what comes with Prestige Edition...

http://www.psu.com/news/9554

It's better to get Hardened Edition for 80 bucks. The only thing that doesn't come with Hardened is RC remote car.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 7:07pm

Yes sir, i'm ready and waiting. Did you see the collectors edition for 150 that comes with the remote controlled car with camera and mic? would be good if not for the price tag.

Yup..I'm gettin the Hardened edition..Embarrassed
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 11:51am
lol you've been hanging around aqua too much.
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 8:07am

finallly my dawg is goin to be rollin with me again
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:01pm
Preordered the Hardened edition yesterday while buying Madden 11 :D.. They really try you to go for the prestige edition..
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 4:42pm
What's the difference is there in editions I'm so lost 2 kids running my life Omg
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 7:27pm

lol you've been hanging around aqua too much.

What pSn you gonna be playin it on...I lost you in the struggle off my list...Cry
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 6:09am
i cant f***in wait for this, i have played MW2 way to much and its getting abit old. its got nazi zombies if ya didnt know and that theatre mode looks amazing :)

il be getting it on 360 though, dont like playing cod with ps3 pad
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 2:42pm
I Don't like playing COD of PS3 aswell :/ the Framerate isn't smooth at all :( but on Xbox its a constant 60FPS :D
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 8:11am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

i cant f***in wait for this, i have played MW2 way to much and its getting abit old. its got nazi zombies if ya didnt know and that theatre mode looks amazing :)

il be getting it on 360 though, dont like playing cod with ps3 pad

sorry i was wrong about this, they havent confirmed what the 4 player co-op is yet, it could be zombies but could be something else

the full multiplayer reveal is on sep 1st :)
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 10:52pm
Their making another Lag of Doody? Didn't Mediocre Campfare 2 just come out?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 11:56pm
ha ha?  o:
LimitlessMonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LimitlessMonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 2:31pm

I really am going to love this game, the fact you can customize your own look, including titles and emblems is such a great addition, but the inclusion of wager matches looks great, basically you have x amount money you enter game with it, you win you take others money you lose they take yours, more money means more stuff you can unlock, looks alot of fun.

Will update my sig when something worth while deserves to be here.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 6:57pm
hmm im making Gamestop cards for this game at work...
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 7:01pm
When is everyone going to get tired of buying the same game over and over again year after year?  I don't get it.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by sickboogiemurder

When is everyone going to get tired of buying the same game over and over again year after year?  I don't get it.

Some time next week.
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 1:14pm
gettin it for christmas i think
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by sickboogiemurder

I'm sure lots of people on this site would buy a new unreal tournament every year if it had new maps and some new modes/guns    ;P
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>