| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > [qM] General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

rec vs qm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rec vs qm
    Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 12:33pm
@strider.... matts not bein a ho lol even tho he is :P he was helpn in that ass kickn of ur team mates Buster & Harry b4 they rage quit lol
and if we're all second rate player as u claim us to be, u shouldn't hav anythn to worry about, play us, US host & we will reciprocate n play EU host.
unless u actually intend on playing us, for once lol, i suggest u go take ur pills n chill da f*** out. at least i know i can back up my words and hv done so against u on EU host. ur just a pub star
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Bally_Man

Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

LOL yeah i know.. i was owning em!! and yeah they left... was a shame as them leaving made others leave whihc ade the game start to die out.. ahh well
matt u have never owned me n if u think u have i must of owned u a millon times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean its me who has asked you to play against me anuff times n with me aswell! u never say **** 2 via ut3 otha than nice polite stuff but on here u being a str8 up ho??? why dat do u feel insecure? or u eat sme weetabix 2day??

im sorry but did i say i owned u.... tx said "strider u missed ur buddies harry and buster get their asses handed to them b4 they left"... i said "i was owning em"... where did i include your name?... please explain to me how im being a "st8 up ho"??? im the same on here as i am in game and i havent said anything to insult u.. nor have i said anything to pretty much anyone.... and ive never owned u? how about when i had a break from ut3 since i had no internet... i came back and played warfare (which is the mode i play least now as its rarely active.. and i killed u what 6 times and u got me no more than once?... plus i was getting used to different settings aswell... also when u ask me to play with or against u i near enough always come unless im playing with daaBOMB and tx2knoob as i would prefer to play the game with my friends... how many times have i asked u for a duel (the mode in which ur MEANT to play 1v1 in).. and youve rejected my offer.. even when its only just a mess about or when im bored and no one is joining the server... and strider if youve ever owned me... ive owned u prettty much the same... the rest of the time we get about an even amount of kills vs eachother.. so dont try to say you own me "a million times">. since thatll never happen.. i dont want to start an argument but i dont like it when someone says **** about me for no reason whatsoever....
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 2:57pm
Strider, perhaps your pea sized brain doesn't remember the endless challenges we have given you. None of which you showed up to. Me, Skiller and Trainwreck have tried on many occasions to get you in a match. According to you, we all suck. Call me and my team what you want, but this "team" would wipe the floor with you. Any for the record, Trainwreck never said anything like you are claiming, but I have many messages from your own REC folks that said they would never play against us because of the beating they would take in warfare. Pick the time and date. Put your team together and I will have my crew waiting to hand you your ass. Whenever you are ready.

On a side note, how many matches have any of the clans you've been on ever played? Answer: ZERO

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 3:04pm
also on a side note strider... i was at shytbubbles house watching him play.... why was u driving a manta all the way into the enemy spawn building to spawn kill everyone?... nice move, seriously...
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 3:12pm
DEVIL would love play a 3vs3 all mods versus REC. But without glitching and camping this time...
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 3:14pm
associate, terror, dragov.. pretty hard team to beat xD
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 3:20pm

associate, terror, dragov.. pretty hard team to beat xD

It's easy. Guardian park the tank on the prime node in downtown. Strider do the glitch behind the core...
In confrontation Mr Fx do the glitch with the raptor in order to attack the core and don't be killed.

... I've some bad things in my memory, i'll love do a rematch...

But it's hard to accept because rec are destroyed and Nooby Fx is no alone....
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 3:23pm
well strider/harry/buster are back.. have u not read this thread? xD... hence why he is asking for a 3v3... duh :P
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 4:49pm
LOOOOOL A good jock. It will be very funny to see him like double jumper rabbit in a server and see him camping like they do on BBC2.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 4:56pm
HEY dont say anything about bc2!!! rreally good game... if ur going to insult another fps let it be mw2.. but leave bc2 alone!!!
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 5:40pm

HEY dont say anything about bc2!!! rreally good game... if ur going to insult another fps let it be mw2.. but leave bc2 alone!!!

Xd i'll buy this one. Before, Ut3 i was an fn geek in the first opus. But i guess too much camping... But the graphism are ... You can destroy all the maps and this is funny ^^. Maybe that the Unreal Engine 4.

Just read this article who Mike Capps explain his feelings about the unreal engine 4.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 6:06pm
No worries,  Trainwreck and I dominated 5 ReC's on an EU server.  Yup, him, me and 2 bot like noobs versus 5 of them!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

No worries,  Trainwreck and I dominated 5 ReC's on an EU server.  Yup, him, me and 2 bot like noobs versus 5 of them!

Hahahahahaha
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 1:05pm
i can vouch for ReC as a former member of a yr.
why i left ReC was cuz o a certain member of ReC, i couldn't tolerate their **** anymore. i mean i have patience but eventually it wears thin. lol Pinnacle n Others can vouch for me being one of the good members of that clan if not the only one in other people's opinion.

as for ReC teaching me everything about warfare? lol i'd learnt most of my base skills b4 i joined. if i was **** then why recruit me? i learnt A FEW TRICKS but nothin valuable. i learnt more from treating the people in this community with respect they deserve. n thru kindness they showed me more things than ReC ever taught me. lol

I have never intentionally said a bad word to anyone n u can ask all acquaintances, friends even foes n there will be no word of me saying anything outta line.

BUT some ppl in this community cannot last a day at most without stirring shyte. ffs play the match n have good sportsmanship. does it matter wat host is first if in turn u play the other after? not at all. so jus play the match.

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 1:17pm
envy vrs REC + QM warfare???? Evil Smile

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by W4RH34RT

i can vouch for ReC as a former member of a yr.
why i left ReC was cuz o a certain member of ReC, i couldn't tolerate their **** anymore. i mean i have patience but eventually it wears thin. lol Pinnacle n Others can vouch for me being one of the good members of that clan if not the only one in other people's opinion.

as for ReC teaching me everything about warfare? lol i'd learnt most of my base skills b4 i joined. if i was **** then why recruit me? i learnt A FEW TRICKS but nothin valuable. i learnt more from treating the people in this community with respect they deserve. n thru kindness they showed me more things than ReC ever taught me. lol

I have never intentionally said a bad word to anyone n u can ask all acquaintances, friends even foes n there will be no word of me saying anything outta line.

BUT some ppl in this community cannot last a day at most without stirring shyte. ffs play the match n have good sportsmanship. does it matter wat host is first if in turn u play the other after? not at all. so jus play the match.

ye this dude is funny as hell n chilled out, GLASGOOOOOOOOW

W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 5:07pm
@ yingyangin
AMERICAN CURRENCY A? oooooo

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 10:25am
Originally posted by W4RH34RT

i can vouch for ReC as a former member of a yr. why i left ReC was cuz o a certain member of ReC, i couldn't tolerate their **** anymore. i mean i have patience but eventually it wears thin. lol Pinnacle n Others can vouch for me being one of the good members of that clan if not the only one in other people's opinion.as for ReC teaching me everything about warfare? lol i'd learnt most of my base skills b4 i joined. if i was **** then why recruit me? i learnt A FEW TRICKS but nothin valuable. i learnt more from treating the people in this community with respect they deserve. n thru kindness they showed me more things than ReC ever taught me. lolI have never intentionally said a bad word to anyone n u can ask all acquaintances, friends even foes n there will be no word of me saying anything outta line.BUT some ppl in this community cannot last a day at most without stirring shyte. ffs play the match n have good sportsmanship. does it matter wat host is first if in turn u play the other after? not at all. so jus play the match.

Only REC-JFOX1234, Venom & REC-WARHEART_NOOBY was good in WF. Other rec are campers....
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 6:32pm
i forgot they where ReC too dragnooby. lol the exceed ReC, lol, if i remember me n Fox joined within days of each other n Venom was later on when i ask if he wanted to join. lol

Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 6:45pm
who the hell is ReC?

-Show me my Opponent-

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 7:44pm
a warfare clan that played when warfare was very active.. they dont play anymore.. well the only one who i see using the ReC tag is strider
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 6:09am
matt, paw is messin wi ya imo. lol think he's tryna say they aren't worth reckonition. lol

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 6:10am
lol meh fair enough... i knew that was probably the case.. but since they are only a warfare team and paw dosnet play it hardly at all.... i wasnt sure xD
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 8:54pm
Rec-Ramslayerrrr <3 
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 9:10pm
Did ram join ReC??  lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>