| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team QnL General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

tRi v QnL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tRi v QnL
    Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Q80FACE

bum ur sad n livin in the past y do u constantly need valodation from otha playas on ur skill wen theyv givin u props b4 u seriously make it so hard for ne1 to want to compliment ur a good playa u shud b confident enuf to b ok with not hearin every minut evrytime sum1 gets complemented on there skill there u r chimin in on how great u r get over it man its gettin old n if u really wanna see whos better than man up n duel tuna i gurantee u ull b surprised wen he hands u ur ass.. Tdm ur a beast n an asset to ne team but lik reek said its a team based mode duel on the other hand is head to head gun to gun n bullet to bullet the mode was meant to decide who was the better/smarter player completely dependant on both individuals skills with out the hindrence of certain variables that is a part of team based modes.

q80 you serious??

first off you never run your mouth so im surprised to see you jump into this.. but my point is you dont just throw players into 1v1.. especially not vs someone who plays 1v1 as their main mode.. and has played night after night of 1v1.. bumrush is a teammode player.. their are players in alot of games like quake etc that would **** someone in tdm or ctf.. but they cant go up against a 1v1 vet and expect to do anything.

if you practice 1v1 alot, you will be good at it.. if you play tdm and ctf mostly and dont practice 1v1 you aint going to beat a regular dueler.

their arguement is about who is a better tdm player anyhow..
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Paw

In TDM its all about ratio, so whoever gets most kills with the least amount of deaths consistantly is the better TDM player....

and LOL at those rankings ha

exactly why ive always been the best tdm player to ever play the ps3 version.
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 10:51am
yea my ratios in a TDM clan match are disgusting, gettin mad kills wit like 3 deaths
-Show me my Opponent-

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Deadaim

Originally posted by Q80FACE

bum ur sad n livin in the past y do u constantly need valodation from otha playas on ur skill wen theyv givin u props b4 u seriously make it so hard for ne1 to want to compliment ur a good playa u shud b confident enuf to b ok with not hearin every minut evrytime sum1 gets complemented on there skill there u r chimin in on how great u r get over it man its gettin old n if u really wanna see whos better than man up n duel tuna i gurantee u ull b surprised wen he hands u ur ass.. Tdm ur a beast n an asset to ne team but lik reek said its a team based mode duel on the other hand is head to head gun to gun n bullet to bullet the mode was meant to decide who was the better/smarter player completely dependant on both individuals skills with out the hindrence of certain variables that is a part of team based modes.

q80 you serious??

first off you never run your mouth so im surprised to see you jump into this.. but my point is you dont just throw players into 1v1.. especially not vs someone who plays 1v1 as their main mode.. and has played night after night of 1v1.. bumrush is a teammode player.. their are players in alot of games like quake etc that would **** someone in tdm or ctf.. but they cant go up against a 1v1 vet and expect to do anything.

if you practice 1v1 alot, you will be good at it.. if you play tdm and ctf mostly and dont practice 1v1 you aint going to beat a regular dueler.

their arguement is about who is a better tdm player anyhow..
thats so true. Not taking sides. But that post is true about some players. vCTf players only play vCTF. CTF-CTF and maybe duel. Players that started in duel first beast everywhere :) Warfare,ctf,vctf,tdm :)
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:13pm
I read this whole **** now about Bumrush vs. Tuna. Soooo Tuna thinks he's better than Bum in tdm and duel, you can't prove tdm cause it's a TEAM MODE and duel, well you need the experience in a duel and it was said that Bum doesn't have it.
You know what you should do ? You guys should go on a ctf vctf or warfare map and duel there, not the usual duel stuff with prediction and knowing the map timing everything, just no super pick ups and duel each other there, see who's the better killer, who can best adapt to fairly unknown maps (for dueling). Would be kinda hard to do but you'll manage.
Just a thought..

Besides that I'd say grow up guys. You talk so much on here, let the actions speak instead of talking how you could own each other.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:19pm
okay listen they dont have to play, we already know who is better and thats Bumrash and thats that....

im pretty sure the other top players (qM) will agree with me....
-Show me my Opponent-

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:24pm
iLL DUEL TUNA...lOl..No problemm with mee..ill pick my map and he pick his..See what the outcome is.
=]
PSN:Imaginative
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:25pm
u dont play anymore Mr Clown
-Show me my Opponent-

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:26pm
whenn i get back..BRODIE.
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:37pm
wat date u get back
-Show me my Opponent-

NM_no0b View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_no0b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:40pm
BuMrUsH would dominate tuna in tdm... Hands Down The Only reason tuna might beat BuMrUsH in duel would be cuz he is tryna b a pr0 with his headphones (d-_-b) BuMrUsH nvr uses sound just search n destroy while listening to weezy drake or jeezy ^_^             P.S. PaW ur Fn Clown and fehtalatee ur trash
Im the #1 no0b
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:40pm
you guys need to get quakelive..

i love how it keeps detailed info on all your matchs.. like this weekend i played a total of 6 matches.. i can click on each map and see my individual stats for every game etc..

the other nice thing is i can laugh at people.. the ones with 100 matches over the weekend that i still **** on
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

you guys need to get quakelive..

i love how it keeps detailed info on all your matchs.. like this weekend i played a total of 6 matches.. i can click on each map and see my individual stats for every game etc..

the other nice thing is i can laugh at people.. the ones with 100 matches over the weekend that i still **** on

I dont have a computer to run it. If i did, I would need to use a PS3 or 360 controller anyhow.

& Paw i might be back a weekend and leave back out.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:48pm
bum, theres some clans that need reminding ;]
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

bum, theres some clans that need reminding ;]

which ones? should we go down the forum list? Embarrassed
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:53pm
lol that might work.
we can play any1 cept iAM
& wheres the song?
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:55pm
my computer frozen..i cant get past the windows xp logo. If i do it, it will be really low low quality.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:58pm
tri & qnl since u guys have trouble getting every1 on... u can form a super team & play us if u want.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by NM_no0b

BuMrUsH would dominate tuna in tdm... Hands Down The Only reason tuna might beat BuMrUsH in duel would be cuz he is tryna b a pr0 with his headphones (d-_-b) BuMrUsH nvr uses sound just search n destroy while listening to weezy drake or jeezy ^_^             P.S. PaW ur Fn Clown and fehtalatee ur trash

wtf who are you? anyways, bum doesnt dominate me in any mode and every top dueler uses headphones so stfu. bum is better than me in ctf but he has never dominated me because that would mean i suck. i play tdmlike i do duel so if we played a 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 i will prob do really well. big tdm servers bum has me because he mostly uses rockets and flak. if you are worried about hp then i'll duel you without them, noob.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:06pm
i never play big tdm servers? unless 3v3 or 4v4 is to big?..and i use every weapon in my arsenal?..i just remember you spamming shock balls all the time.
NM_no0b View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_no0b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by NM_no0b

wtf who are you? anyways, bum doesnt dominate me in any mode and every top dueler uses headphones so stfu. bum is better than me in ctf but he has never dominated me because that would mean i suck. i play tdmlike i do duel so if we played a 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 i will prob do really well. big tdm servers bum has me because he mostly uses rockets and flak. if you are worried about hp then i'll duel you without them, noob.
       lol u think u can beat me 8.( i suk ur so good like u were on 360 getting owned xD
Im the #1 no0b
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:07pm
ppl & hps -_-
like for almost 2months after fna tourny, i played ut3 w.o hps...unless it was a clan match.
no one noticed ;]
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:07pm
Let. It. Go.
:D 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Paw

u dont play anymore Mr Clown

hey, then we'll be even because i haven't played a video game in a month and hardly played any game in the past three months
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:15pm
i havnt used my headphones since the tourny because i broke them by accident, yet the outcopmes are the same....that goes to show true skill/instict/ perfect aim is greater then clowns that use headphones in public duels hahahahaha
-Show me my Opponent-

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>