| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team QnL General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

tRi v QnL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tRi v QnL
    Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 6:21pm
oh okay. I was just wondering man. I remember a while back.

You listed me as your #2 best TDM player, so i wondering maybe Tuna is #1 now or #2 as one of the best tdm players ever. That's all man. just curious. =]

back on topic. I told yall. You will never play.
PSN:Imaginative
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 6:33pm
i never said tuna was better then you at TDM. lol
just when i think about it,i cant decide how to base my opinion on a TDM player, thats all.
And my list back then is obv. going off of pubs and who i see getting the most kills. i still agree with my list.
i guess now that im actually trying to think about it, i cant base judgement in that mode.
And again, I WONT PLAY, there down to play im sure, set up a date and try to get things going. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 6:34pm
Nice Laptop BTW!!  :D  lol, jk
Watch in 720P....duh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 6:41pm
I know you never said it. I just asked who would you rather choose to help you win a tdm me or tuna..just seems weird to choose a player who isn't better than the other. Like me picking ckeli over phantaci..but you always was strange since i87 days.

Oh thanx BTW :D..it's the 3GS model..I might upgrade soon or switch to an HTC.
Q80FACE View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Q80FACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 6:58pm
bum ur sad n livin in the past y do u constantly need valodation from otha playas on ur skill wen theyv givin u props b4 u seriously make it so hard for ne1 to want to compliment ur a good playa u shud b confident enuf to b ok with not hearin every minut evrytime sum1 gets complemented on there skill there u r chimin in on how great u r get over it man its gettin old n if u really wanna see whos better than man up n duel tuna i gurantee u ull b surprised wen he hands u ur ass.. Tdm ur a beast n an asset to ne team but lik reek said its a team based mode duel on the other hand is head to head gun to gun n bullet to bullet the mode was meant to decide who was the better/smarter player completely dependant on both individuals skills with out the hindrence of certain variables that is a part of team based modes.
-Q80FACE-
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 7:06pm
ok, i see what you mean and understand what you were trying to say.
 if your a mod, plz delete this thread, its so far off topic its not even funny. 
ill contact tRi about this over PSN or PM's.  thnx 

Watch in 720P....duh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 7:12pm
I never need any recognition. Only thing I ever said in the beginning was being better than tuna in TDM.

Lol I'll duel him soon. I think your under estimating..just because I don't play the mode or like it doesn't mean I can't beast it. Haha but whatever. I'll go hard.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 7:14pm
i think someone can be better at someone in duel but not in tdm.... lets say a guy i duel is really good at outsmarting their opponant and knows the mode very well.. can adapt to playing versus many people's playstyles however that same person could not be that good in tdm cos they cant handle the pressure of going up against more people....
lets say two people duel... one of them is a better killer.. but the other person is a smarter player... the smarter player would win... duel is more about strategy and outsmarting your opponant as well as relying on killing skill obviosuly.. tdm focuses alot more on pure killing skill... thats why theres some people who can beat me in duel hands down.. but those same people aint as good in team modes and i can beat those same people in tdm/vctf/warfare... so IMO someone can be better than someone else in tdm but not in duel
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 8:18pm
In TDM its all about ratio, so whoever gets most kills with the least amount of deaths consistantly is the better TDM player....

and LOL at those rankings ha
-Show me my Opponent-

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Paw

In TDM its all about ratio, so whoever gets most kills with the least amount of deaths consistantly is the better TDM player....

and LOL at those rankings ha
true, you do belong on both list. thats just a list off the top of my head i guess. 
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 11:06pm
opinions are usually wrong
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 11:09pm
True dat
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 12:14am
tdm sounds like fun can i play?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

I know you never said it. I just asked who would you rather choose to help you win a tdm me or tuna..just seems weird to choose a player who isn't better than the other. Like me picking ckeli over phantaci..but you always was strange since i87 days.

Oh thanx BTW :D..it's the 3GS model..I might upgrade soon or switch to an HTC.

you keep acting like i'm horrible at this game, but i know i'll spank that ass 10/10 times in duel. when i first started playing on the ps3 i had close duels with you, imagine how it would be now.. do you really think you can beat me when you're not even trying like you originally posted? i have never once talked **** to you, but you have talked **** to me on multiple occasions. get over yourself
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 12:26pm
*SERIOUS SIZZLE* wants to do some killin for a change!

is there no one???

going once!

going twice!

P.U.S.S.Y'S!!!!!!!!!!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 12:32pm
wait, you want to duel me?
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

wait, you want to duel me?

lmao confused again Tuna?

look up there ^^^ im sure i posted tdm genius
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 1:09pm
no ****. you posted this

*SERIOUS SIZZLE* wants to do some killin for a change!

is there no one???

going once!

going twice!

P.U.S.S.Y'S!!!!!!!!!!

right after i replied to bumrush so i wanted to know if you wanted to duel
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 1:17pm
no i was still talking about getting n on the tdm. i never even mentioned duel!

as ive said before many times duel is boring and i don't duel period. i would duel with Phantaci and Weezy but thats because i would also get to see them duel eachother.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 2:42pm
i know you didn't mention duel........ you said you wanted to play and i wanted to duel... duel isn't boring when you play, it's only boring when you lose and have to wait
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 2:57pm
its kind of boring to me period thats why i don't play the mode. if i had fun dueling i would be dueling all the time. im kind of burnt out on vctf atm though so id try some tdm.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 2:59pm
Why dont the two of you do a 2 v 2 TDM since one of you doesnt want to duel?

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 3:37pm
its not even about me and Tuna! 3v3 or 4v4 would probably b more fun for me. id accually like to play some tdm with Deadaim if thats possible.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

Why dont the two of you do a 2 v 2 TDM since one of you doesnt want to duel?

this wasn't even about me and syzygy so why don't you put an egg in your shoe and beat it. read the posts next time :)
- Best Coast

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 10:32am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

bum, i've played you in tdm before and thought you were predictable. i know you're good, i just think i can take you in tdm and duel XD

ive played endless with bum, about 10 matches with tuna.. both are good tdm players but im sorry tuna you arent the beast @ tdm that bum is.. sometimes he just runs the map ridiculous its impossible to keep up with his score.. ive played vs both of you and as much as i respect your skills tuna id rather play vs you then vs bum.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>