| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team QnL General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

tRi v QnL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tRi v QnL
    Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 12:02pm
Tuna how can you say your better than me in tdm when that's what I specialize in. The main reason I was recruited to qM. Being a monster in TDM lol. *sigh*
If only I could prove you wrong :(
Maybe you shud ask around
PSN:Imaginative
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 12:08pm
bum, i've played you in tdm before and thought you were predictable. i know you're good, i just think i can take you in tdm and duel XD
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 12:20pm
I know what you do everytime lmao.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 12:20pm
how can 2 ppl compete in TDM??
its a team based mode with the only objective of killing. 
Whichever team has the better killers will win obv. but i don't see how 1 person can claim to be better then an other.
The only real way to see who is the better killer would be by dueling i assume.
i don't know. if some1 could explain, that'd be sweet. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 12:21pm
blah.
Watch in 720P....duh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

how can 2 ppl compete in TDM??
its a team based mode with the only objective of killing. 
Whichever team has the better killers will win obv. but i don't see how 1 person can claim to be better then an other.
The only real way to see who is the better killer would be by dueling i assume.
i don't know. if some1 could explain, that'd be sweet. 

With your knowledge and experience. Who would you pick if you wanted to get the best chance at winning in Tdm? Bumrush or tuna?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 12:37pm
Heres the thing.
Because i seen Tuna in mainly duels, id say hes the smarter player.
i seen you in mostly TDM, id say you were the better killer
BUT, look at the team you usually play with. paw, phant, maybe the best 2 duelers in the game. with you, helscream or worm, its no wonder Y you guys r so good in Team modes.
my point is, TDM means you have a team, so i don't see how only 1 person can be better then 1 other. i can only image dueling would show who is truly better.
or play TDM with random teams, and then only you 2 switch sides and see who has the best K/D.
Otherwise, i don't see how 1 can claim to be better. 
just my opinion tho.

Watch in 720P....duh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 12:48pm
Example: me, phant, and ReST vs DK clan.

Me and phantaci got 20+ kills but rest got 8.
He was good at ctf but not in tdm.

The person does matter and your still not answering the question.
If you were facing a very hard team who would rather be more helpful inn actuully winning. Me or tuna?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 12:50pm
veda I'm saying usually, most of the time we aren't on @ the same time.

and bum is a beast no more to say.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 12:52pm
bumrush gets the job done in everymode best defensuve player period.
and paw for offensive.

and I'm in between
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 12:54pm
i cant say who would be better if i cant see how 1 person can be better at a team based mode with no objective.
i mean, i seen you in TDM, and i know how good you are. i have only seen Tuna once in TDM, and that was when he 1st got PS3.
i believe it was me, Rico and Drokun vs Tuna, Q80FACE and Smokkinpott. we only beat them by 1 point in overtime..  :o
i have not seen Enuff of Tuna in TDM or you in Duel so i have no say in who is better.
how bout you just 1v1 TDM eachother.  :)  
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 12:58pm
-_-
I guess clan tags don't reflect skill level anymore.
it must mean something if you start and played in every 4vs4 match for an undefeated team.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 1:03pm
Ha you just scared for some reason to voice your opinion. Duel/tdm are practically the same except duel you focus on one player rather then worry about 4 of them. Everything else is the same..map control, timing..etc

If I can make adescipn you can. I'd pick some people over you for for tdm,
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 1:10pm
Nothing to do with being scared. lol
i just don't see how 1 could be better in tdm, without being better in duel.
You make a point i guess with there being more ppl and timing sh1t may be less important for a single person.
but if i were going by what i have seen so far, then yes, id have to pick you over Tuna.
(Tho i only seen him play once, my opinion is not biased at all.)  Dx

Watch in 720P....duh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 1:15pm
Then that's fine.

We should play 2v2. Yu and tuna vs me and sum1 else
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 1:21pm
naw, im good.  lol
TDM is 2 annoying, only play it when CTF is dead.
i think u should duel Tuna, then have a 2v2 TDM and switch...
like Tuna,Q80FACE vs Bumrush and Phantaci. 2 maps.
then switch, Q80FACE, Bumrush VS Phantaci and Tuna.   :O
See how well the 2 of you do on each team. i think that would be kinda interesting. 

Watch in 720P....duh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 1:27pm
No I want to play you and tuna in tdm. See if he lives up to your reasons if being the better tdm player. Or yet ANoThER rejection.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 1:33pm
umm, hell yes its a rejection from me. i just told you no.  lol
What would me playing have Nething to do with this? im not even a good TDM player.  O.o
Your saying to prove hes good, he would have to somehow protect me from dying and giving you frags, cuz i assure you that will happen.
i do not see your reasoning. Ether way, im not playing. Deal with it brahh
Watch in 720P....duh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 1:46pm
But he's good enough for you though? He was a better choice than me to help you win a tdm. So let's how much he can help you. Typical talk but no one ever wants to prove anything.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 2:00pm

Ether way, im not playing. Deal with it brahh
LOOOOL
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 2:27pm
My point was never who would help me or who i would chose, it was who is better in general. Why in the fu-k would i care about who i would prefer in a mode i do not play?
Your the one who insisted on an answer in a hypothetical question. so i gave you one. 
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

.Typical talk but no one ever wants to prove anything.
gtfo, i had nothing to prove involving this whole conversation, it was you and tuna. 
i do not play this game for competition, because there is few teams left. it would be pointless.
i play for fun... you know, what a game is made for. 

Watch in 720P....duh
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 3:36pm
this thread has gone of topic

i vote for bumrush in any mode over tuna, ive played alot mostly against bum and he is a beast, ive never dueled him though and ive dueled tuna so in all honesty id have to say that you wouldnt find it easy bum

anyway which day is good for everyone next weekend ???
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 4:11pm

My point was never who would help me or who i would chose, it was who is better in general. Why in the fu-k would i care about who i would prefer in a mode i do not play?
Your the one who insisted on an answer in a hypothetical question. so i gave you one. 
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

.Typical talk but no one ever wants to prove anything.
gtfo, i had nothing to prove involving this whole conversation, it was you and tuna. 
i do not play this game for competition, because there is few teams left. it would be pointless.
i play for fun... you know, what a game is made for. 

lol I asked you who would be a better choice to help you win in a tdm???? That was my point..never said it was yours. I said IF U WANTED TO WIN, AKA IF YOU CARED..WHO WOULD YOU PREFER TO BE ON YOUR TEAM??..what in the hell are you talking about..

You asked way in the beginning..how someone can be better at tdm?..how would you know?..well wtf?..WHO WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL INTO CONTRIBUTING TO THE TEAM TO GET THE VICTORY U WANTED IF U WERE TRYING TO WIN??..Basically applying for every other team based mode in the game..lol

Im not talking about competition or anything..lol where'd you pull that one from..i have no idea.
I said to just see if your theory or hypothetical answer is true? just for fun?..you know, just for shts and giggles?..tha fck competition?..trippin brodie.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 4:25pm
Well i don't think so. in CTF, you can be good at running the flag, defending the base, playing mid, support for the flag carrier so on and so forth....
Same applies for VCTF, and also how good with vehicles someone can be, better communication for pick ups and what not.
My point is that i cant see 1 person being better then the other in TDM if there not a better dueler. Thats all i was trying to say. i no what you mean. And my response about me picking you over tuna was sarcastic. i can't say because i never seen em...
And i know, you wanted to play 4 fun, but once again, i don't find TDM fun. so i do not wanna play. CTF, maybe, but even that is boring, played out.
i aint trippin fool  D:<  

Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 4:28pm
Again, this is just my opinion, so yeaaaa.
back on topic, i don't know Cslayer, Penguin does not seem to want to play, and neither do i, so idk.
talk to minnow, VEDAKID or Tuna on here or through PSN for your best answer
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>