| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team QnL General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

tRi v QnL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tRi v QnL
    Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:19pm
and im playin on a 10 inch TV hahahhahahahahhahahahhaha wow people do suck so bad at this game
-Show me my Opponent-

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:29pm
i was killing the hell out of people in vctf last night! i kept saying get r4ped Phantaci lol

just killin people instead of rushing the flag was fun 4 a change. i had em all crying _-)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:37pm
sizzle I hated you guys for some time lol
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:57pm
noob, you must be either paw or phant if you are claiming you owned me on the 360 or you could be another butt hurt girl who is hiding behind an alias. anyways, im over it now. i'll just play bum when he gets back and if he beats me then he beats me. oh well
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:59pm
tuna you will never catch me with an NM tag ;)
if I had anything to say I'd post it on this name
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

sizzle I hated you guys for some time lol

lmao yea i could tell, you said everyone on our team sucks lol my favorite game was Containment... i was just wrecking flag carriers. my hitscan was on point in that one.

me and Arkos killed feh so much i thought he was going to quit out lol it was fun!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

i never play big tdm servers? unless 3v3 or 4v4 is to big?..and i use every weapon in my arsenal?..i just remember you spamming shock balls all the time.

i didnt say you never played small tdm servers.. lol at the spamming.. do you not remember what happened? i read you like a book and figured out what i had to do to kill you over and over. the team was stacked in you favor so i knew if i went in the mid i would get shot at by 3 or 4 players so i stuck to the hallways on deck. yfu kept doing the same thing which was running along side the wall or jumping around the corner near the link gun trying to flak my ass so i would shoot 4 or 5 shock balls at you up close and killed you like 15 times. you got so mad too but i predicted what you were going to do and stopped you. i only shot shock balls at you when you were up close btw my other kills were hitscan and combo. that was one of the only times we played tdm against each other and it was a 6 v 6 server
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 2:55pm
bum this is all for fun anyways, i just want to play and we'll have some good matches
- Best Coast

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 8:20pm
Yeah I did get mad stayed by the health vials shooting balls down each hallway..never even hit a combo. Just ball kills.

It's all fun man :)
PSN:Imaginative
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678